Sliver1 - Exodus Cheese -14-01-11

sliver1

hello remember me? xP

had some computer problems, but now im back running again.

Im gonna end this now, the journey has been far too long, very fun, but i have to get some clones from this into flowering :)

Flowering room: 27C (Night23C), 40-55%RH (Night80%RH) <- help! Too high humidity, iam getting vents,what else can i do?

Veg room : 25C(23), 50-65%RH(70%RH)

So lets start out with a picture of the clones from today:

IMG_0860_540x405.jpg

Trans planted 2with roots like this, and 1 with bigger. Straight to flower, I'll veg the others more.

IMG_0864_540x405.jpg

There they are :) i got some Perlite, Epsom Salt, Leca mixed with some good Eco soil, lovely

(I switched the bulb back to 150W Red, i have had some slow-fucked up flowering lately )

IMG_0862_540x405.jpg

Heres the Momma, the neighbours can see her now, but they dont care much :) She delivers beautifull clones, just water 30min before takin them.

IMG_0863_540x405.jpg

Her big branches kinda keeps all light out from the middle, wich results in dead leaves :S

That's it, the journal and grow is back on track, sry for the w8 xD

Keep it growin

Hey Sliver1!

Thanks for the update, welcome back ;)

Nice tree momma you have there!!!!

The leaves you talked about, its normal to happen wen they catch litlle to no light, and the plant will grow new leaves to replace the dead ones, altough not in the same spot but higher in the plant... Like our souls wen we die ;) No problem whatsoever.

Good luck and keep us updated !

Take care

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry i never got back to this grow... i will give a smoke report (some time after the grow) but first a story ;)

I got busted by the police, shit sucks! i was at a party and mf asked me to pass the paper. I went for my inner pocket and a guard saw it (we have guards at our parties, hehe). I felt a hand on my shoulder and knew i was fucked xD I had 10grams of some newly harvested outdoor and some cured indoor. They said it was too much to just look past so they called the police. Shit was tight, but i kept calm - pretty drunk and high.. Welll after a few searches they found all the cannabis. I got to the station where i needed to sign a few papers. And stupid as i was i said i have alittle weed at home. The officer then talked about they needed to search my whole house (which would make them bust the greenhouse and plants on the balcony ) but the other cops made sure they only would search my room.

Well mfs drove me home and on the way i told em i had alittle more weed then what i had said, told em i had an indoor grow op. They then went in my house and room. Cut the wires, made me throw out my plants in two big bags, they took the bulbs and all of my containers (those with and without weed xD). Amongst the plants i threw out where my final Exodus Cheese cutting, some in 8th week of flowering and some just starting veg. It was a real pain as they smelled delicious. Well after they took down my veg and flower closets they started searching under the bed, all drawers and some shelves. The found pretty much weed and they kept asking if i were providing the whole shcool, which i dont, i dont sell- much ;)

Mfs took my collection of the weed i have grown through the years, along with my own danish strain :'(( They then left and i went back to my room, rolled a j of the weed they left and look at what looked like Jerusalems destruction, the evil came...

Then a couples month later i got a thicket on 2500kr, which is ridicoulusly low, thats like one harvest ;)

That is why i havent been on for a long time, but now im back ;)

Smoke report of Exodus Cheese: First of all let me say i loved this strain.

Smelll(9/10): I would be llying giving it a 10/10, but the smell is soooooo potent. Very unique, not like fruity, but hints of roasted coffee with a almost chemical sweetness. I only had 1mother, so i didnt see any phenotypes. The smel of it smoked didnt seem as much as that of normal skunk, but kinda like iscence, which made some ppl ask me, what i was smoking xD

Taste(9/10): The taste is kinda like some good ol' diesel, but very fruity. The chemical sweetness turns into a very good fruity flavor. Thoose two flavours combined with hash like tastes.

Smoke(8/10): Cotton mouth inc ;) it really dried my mouth out, but the smoke is very gentil. And when you sit with your likkle smelly bowl and feel that soft unique smoke in you, its amazing - really unique.

High(7/10): Far from as unique as its smells and smoke. The high very standard indica, not a total couch lock but i mostly fell a sleep while smoking this xD So it is really good for the medicinal user as it mellows you out. Smoking this at a party isnt was fun as i mostly felt like chilling, or eatin. But in a stoner party with some magic cards and shit, where everybody smokes this it gives an amazingly mellow atmosphere.

All i can say is, try this shit its really good. I gave some cuttings to some of my friends and they be like: "Duuuude, you still got some seeds or a momma of that strain??" And those guys grow underneath 400w, so they got way bigger buds, but the unique smell was amazing.

• Like 1

well sorry to hear about that bad story man, but still thanks for sharing the smoke report with us ;) I hope cops won't come into your house before many years now ;) Unless you need them there ^^

Cheers man see you on a new grow soon hopefully!

• 1 year later...

Hoops man, sorry for the cops, shit happens (cheese are not the most discreet while growing it or smoking it) ! I just have a simple question : There is 2 cheese in the catalog, the Cheese, and the Exodus cheese, and both rewarded at the spannabis Outdoor, and Indoor, and other Cups Award. What is the difference between both? Cheese, is a reworked one with add of Afghan, and the Exodus cheese, is the Original created by Exodus and kept since the 90's? One is coming from Big Buddha and the other one from Exodus? Or , i'm wrong?? Nice grow man !