Welcome to the forum @NL-NOOB-NL nice images and nice plant

great job for your first grow, better than my first serious attempt thats for sure.

According to the information for Sweet Tooth on the Barneys Farm web store it says 75 to 80 days from seed, you say she is now 73 days from seed so its your call you could cut in 2 days or in 7 days time according to the info at Barneys.

I think they look great and they certainly look like they have finished their journey, the way the trichomes are reflecting the light from the flash suggests they are all milky.

If the weather is good you could let them go the full 80 days, but if it starts to deteriorate you can cut and harvest, either way your plant is ready.

23 hours ago, gasmeter said:

great job for your first grow, better than my first serious attempt thats for sure.

According to the information for Sweet Tooth on the Barneys Farm web store it says 75 to 80 days from seed, you say she is now 73 days from seed so its your call you could cut in 2 days or in 7 days time according to the info at Barneys.

I think they look great and they certainly look like they have finished their journey, the way the trichomes are reflecting the light from the flash suggests they are all milky.

If the weather is good you could let them go the full 80 days, but if it starts to deteriorate you can cut and harvest, either way your plant is ready.

Thx a lot for the fast response 😁. 

I gonne visit my plant tonight and I gonne make a decision if I harvest it tonight or wait till Sunday night.. (the weather is good and the Temps go up this weekend) I will place a update tonight with some photos (I have videos on YouTube from my plant if you are interesting let me know) 

On 12-9-2019 at 8:07 PM, gasmeter said:

Thx a lot for the fast response 😁. 

I gonne visit my plant tonight and I gonne make a decision if I harvest it tonight or wait till Sunday night.. (the weather is good and the Temps go up this weekend) I will place a update tonight with some photos (I have videos on YouTube from my plant if you are interesting let me know) 

I have harvest half of my plant because the weather is pretty nice the coming week and compared with the bigger buds they can grow a little bit longer (is my first time and I just give it a try and I will see what's gonne happen haha) 

Unfortunately I got some mold in my plant mainly because of some dead leaves and one bud was broking during the grow but was recovering good till the end I think.. When it was rainy I did not visit my plant so sometimes I go 1x a week in the night..

Not much love has give me mold back haha... Already looking a place for next year close to my home... But it's so hard here haha

IMG_20190915_040339.jpg

IMG_20190915_040537.jpg

IMG_20190915_040540.jpg

IMG_20190915_040550.jpg

IMG_20190915_042031.jpg

IMG_20190915_051049.jpg

IMG_20190915_045354.jpg

IMG_20190915_053740.jpg

IMG_20190915_053354.jpg

IMG_20190915_053327.jpg

IMG_20190915_054621.jpg

Hello @NL-NOOB-NL and welcom to the forum,

I can see some beautifull color on your buds but also some bud rot or some mold in your buds... Iam not sure from here it is difficult to clearly see the buds.

Maybe you can opened a bud and see inside where the bud are brown.

If you have mold in your bud take direclty all the mold out to keep the rest of the bud clean and dont smoke the bad buds  ;-)

Keep me informed and have a nice sunday!

• Like 1