Kazakhstan chui valley

g22

a friend from kazakhstan told me about a tradition that kazak farmer rides horse across  cannabis field at full speed, then collects the cannabis resin on the skin of horse, according to wiki he has more than 400 000 hectares of cannabis in the Chui Valley of kazaksthan 
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can`t say for sure but I think it was actual in past. Cannabis plant not always can grow good in same places year after year. As i know some years ago this valles was not so rich. and local peaoles not always have good possibility for colleting resin. most of plant not so potent also only for collecting resin not for smoke.

@ganjalover

So for you kazakh farmer only smoggle Bad quality from Wilde plant they have the biggest Wilde natural field and they don't grow nothing strong or Wats the prob? If the plant can't grow  years After years,

from where com all those plants  After   thousands and thousands of years which we don't even know the true story?

Maybe its not on Google Heart that you gone find the Reality dude :mad:

@ganjalover

finally I just post this idea because after hearing about this tradition and doing some research on the internet to check

I find that it must be very interesting to make a videoreportage of this original tradition in Kazakhstan to harvest the living resin with  horses and surely these parts of the world are beautiful and wild.

IS maybe better to make a documentary about wine making with your feet😆?

http://factsanddetails.com/central-asia/Kazakhstan/sub8_4b/entry-4649.html

I talk about wild plants. I don`t know for sure or farmers grow mariguana in this place now. You can belive in anything I just wrote what I know about this place. If you not belive I have nothing more about this because I am also not kazahstan citizen.

If I can see some like strainhunters film about this location were is really many high potent plants of cource I can change my opinion but now I know or what I know and no other info in this case.

• Like 1

this is old topic from russian forums but I don`t using this forums many years. For me this all is not so impoirtant also. I just know in real life it is not greatest canabis place in the world. But some legend about it of couse can be. maybe they really collected resing by horses but on all and not always in that places so spectacular as I know. But every body can belive in anything this is not my deals for sure.

• Like 1