Bwell

Intro

4 posts in this topic

Hello all. Just a quick Hi. I live in a part of the US that is only at the medical side of things so far and that is even completely screwed and taking forever to roll out. But that leads me into saying hello to everyone and that I am a home invasion shooting survivor, with a bullet still next to my spine to prove it.... yes it was a .22 but it still went through my body bouncing around everywhere and hurt like hell lol. But I am a super laid back and easy going person and love to talk about all things cannabis. 

volley bullet.jpg

Hello Bwell,  and welcom to the forum!

1 person likes this

You got a fair bit of metal work there...

2 people like this

On 18.10.2019 at 6:07 PM, Bwell said:

Cannabis can't fix all your life. You will have problems anyway later. So at least better don't smoke too many. Try keep your brain on future. Cannabis don't greatest thing ever. Maybe just like alcohol etc. Many return effects.

Also if you have have problems with spine better don't sit too many. It is first mistake of many people's even without bullet in body.

1 person likes this