Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jose.gh

3º Mega Contest - Winners!!

Friends @OG.Naj & @g22 you could already save me a seed of those premiums of collection for outdoor use in 2020 (if you want we will halfway through the harvest but you come to Spain to look for your part 😂 😂 😂

Amigos @OG.Naj & @g22 ya podíais guardarme una semilla de esas premium de colección para exteriores en 2020 (si queréis vamos a medias con la cosecha pero venís vosotros a España a buscar vuestra parte 😂 😂 😂 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, g22 said:

@OG.Naj

Don't burn the forum please :girlwah:

Ha ha ha I prepare the water 🌊

45 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

Friends @OG.Naj & @g22 you could already save me a seed of those premiums of collection for outdoor use in 2020 (if you want we will halfway through the harvest but you come to Spain to look for your part 😂 😂 😂

Amigos @OG.Naj & @g22 ya podíais guardarme una semilla de esas premium de colección para exteriores en 2020 (si queréis vamos a medias con la cosecha pero venís vosotros a España a buscar vuestra parte 😂 

What do you prepare for the outdoor 2020?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, g22 said:

Amigo @R.G.S  first you will have to come and get your seed here‼️ :butcher:

Jejeje trato hecho brother 

Ojalá podamos vernos algún día ✌️ 

Hehehe deal made brother

I hope we can meet someday ✌️ 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Ha ha ha I prepare the water 🌊

What do you prepare for the outdoor 2020?

I have already prepared a few winter test seeds, I do not know how they will end in March and I have not yet thought anything for outdoors but the doctor can not miss, to see in the competition of varieties that I have in the cultivation closet to see if any want  prove to be powerful to face the outside, but so by boat soon I have a clear mind I don't know what I'll finally put

Tengo ya preparando unas cuantas semillas de prueba de invierno, nose como acabarán en marzo y no tengo aún pensado nada para exteriores pero the doctor no puede faltar, a ver en la competencia de variedades que tengo en el armario de cultivo a ver si alguna quiere demostrar ser poderosa para enfrentarse al exterior, pero así a bote pronto tengo la mente limpia no se que pondre finalmente 

• Like 1

Orgulloso estoy que justo ahora fui a ver las plantas que tengo ahora en el armario y veo que a nacido una bebe de la doctora #1 de exterior de este año una f1 se dice no? 👍 Corregirme si me equivoco 

I am proud that right now I went to see the plants that I have now in the closet and I see that a baby of the # 1 outdoor doctor was born this year an F1 is said no?  👍 Correct me if I'm wrong

_20191114_211307.thumb.JPG.84890e0b61b7afae7b18a5ade57ef9b1.JPG

😉 

_20191114_211245.thumb.JPG.7bc7631abcfa0fcb6baa2a77cbe3ada3.JPG

• Like 1