Romeu9 - White Lemon 1# & 2# - ||| Harvested & Reported |||

Romeu9

I would also like to know about grow bags toke as Im considering a gourilla grow and seen others use them.

Im going to start a thread and ask,see if any one uses them..

Rome,watching with interest as I got some of these to pop,I dunno what is but you and augsc look tall thin plants,I dunno if this is how you guys like them or what but il be doing mine in hydro and if they try that theyl get bent and super cropped as I dont like the idea of skinny plants with no branch and small yield...

Im watching,see how yours finish as yours look to have a few arms (the indica dom)..

Do you have problems growing so close to each other?

I find no light gets to most and alot of eaves tounch and get wet from the humidity which can easily cause mould or mould residue,I chopped 1 of my plants down cuz of this,4 week in to bud too and it was huge but id rather sacrifice 1 to save the better one..

Interested to hear your opinions on it,I guess if your doing them small and SOG these problems wouldnt really happen...

Take care and good luck.

PS did you find all them nutes a advantage?

The sativa pheno smells just like the Lemon skunk I had, its realy complete dejá-vu,

and the smaller buds of the plant also look much alike the lemon skunk...

so the sativa pheno of the White lemon resembles like his heritage, lemon skunk to super lemon haze.

The indica pheno smells diferent from the other pheno,

it have the same lemony but with un added aroma and pungency in the smell that the sativa pheno doesnt have at all!

It have the winning taste and smell of the Lemon Skunk/Super Lemon Haze background, but with something more that turns it in something very special, possibly caming directly from the El Niño backgound...

In my opinion and I said it to Franco already, I think this can be a whole new Cannabis cup Winner!

Take care

Guest dfwi

shades_smile.gifvery nice Rom, good work looks very frosty has it got the strong lemon smell to go with it?.................happy harvest keep us posted

I say 216grams

Hey dfwi!

They dont have a strong smell, they are smelly but not much realy I think, not as powerful as the one you got for sure.

About the 216grams I hope you are right! But I do not think that will be that much for sure! 150grams from the two and I will be very happy! :)

Take care