Romeu9 - White Lemon 1# & 2# - ||| Harvested & Reported |||

Romeu9

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much, Fuzzy!!!

Very happy to share a bit of the taste of my grows with you, bro!! Thanks again!

I was scrooling the entire post of these two white lemons... First thing that strikes my mind is that h3rbalizer is no longer with us, I miss him very much. Damn "law of life"!!!!!!!

Rest in peace, Craig.

picture-.jpg

White Lemon Grow Report

GH White Lemon is a very vigorous and very stable plant with a rubbery characteristic of the stem and grows tall, being ideal for SCROG grow setups and Supercropping.

Two phenotypes are noticeable in this strain, with a third pheno much more ocasional.

Leave shape is Indica-like despite the height grow rate of a Sativa. This factor wide and dark leaves will help this strain to deliver its dense and tight buds in flowering period.

Buds smell is distintively lemony, the one from the genetic material of Super Lemon Haze and very frosty and compact from the El Niño side.

Very easy to grow, ready in 8 to 9 weeks. High yeld ability.

White Lemon Smoke Report

Indica phenotype smells like herself, like a very good lemon, altough it comes with a twist of something more after grinding, its a very sharp and strong spicy smoke inhaling and sweet lemony exhaling, with a oily after-tongue.

High is workable but with a heavy brain and loose body high aswell.

Sativa phenotype is more sweet smelling and tasting, think it realy resembles more the lemon haze side of the genetics then the indica one previously mentioned. Smokes as the first but with a sweeter tone. For a sour lover the indica pheno smoke will be better.

The High of this pheno doesnt compares to the indica one, the stone setlles more on the body altough with same cerebral, but with lack of good awareness to do something besides couch, bed, hammok... lol

Both are top notch smoke!

side-note: The fact that this two plants were in same pot since sprout, turned into a very wonderful experience, it made more noticeable the real diference between the two phenos ( I got lucky to get two phenos in two seeds).

They had there natural diferences since they had always the same amount of water and nuts, light etc by sharing the same pot they entangled there roots and due to my constant add of beneficial bugs It managed to create a real mycorrhizal network. (follow the hot link) . This is only possible with some pairs of plants, my first luck was to have a matching one :) This was very possible -in my opinion- to the freshness of the seeds, stability and vigour of the strain.

Thank you, Green House!!!

Take care

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...