Spannabis 2020!! March 13-14 & 15 - CANCEL

OG.Naj

Hello Hunters,

Who goes to the spannabis this year, it would be interesting to give appointment between hunters for a small sesh if we are many to go there...

Edit:

Excuse me, OG.Naj.  I hope you will forgive me for elbowing my way in here.  I just wanted to include a hyperlink to the Spannabis 2020 website to help others to gain more information about your topic.  I am also considering driving to Spannabis this year, but as yet still not fully committed.  If so, then maybe I can meet all of you.

Here's the link:

http://spannabis.com/barcelona/en/

Cannabissapean

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Yeah, it would be great to have a meeting with the forum friends to smoke for a while hehe

Yes, for UK will be necessary passport from end of January 2020, which is when UK leaves the European Union (then, will be necessary to use always passport).

• Like 3

Muy interesante amigos vengan a mi ciudad que aquí les esperamos para hacer una sesión de humo, si al final deciden venir @OG.Naj @medidor de gas @Jose.gh  @g22 @Kalumè.... háganmelo saber por mensaje privado o por aquí, seguramente pueda estar con ustedes alguno de esos días  pasar un rato entretenido hechar unos buenos porros de dr. #3 por ejemplo

Saludos hermanos 😉 👍 

Very interesting friends come to my city here we wait for you to do a smoke session, if in the end you decide to come @OG.Naj @gasmeter @Jose.gh @g22 @Kalumè ....  Let me know by private message or here, surely I can be with you one of those days to spend some fun time to make some good dr.  # 3 for example

Greetings brothers 😉 👍

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Will be there bro @R.G.S plane booked 🚀

Great brother see us then some of those days I hope, it will be a pleasure ✌️ I will try not to make plans for those days because they are already made:clapping:

Genial hermano nos vemos entonces alguno de esos días espero, será  un placer ✌️ tratare de no hacer planes para esos días  por que ya están hechos :clapping:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi guys, 

I'll be working and I don't have time to go to a meeting... but if you come to the Spannabis, I'm sure we can have a good time and have some laughs and smoke!

Of course brother @Jose.gh this year I will have some time to go to Spannabis. Luckily my son is older, he can stay a few days with his mother and grandmother and so they let me out, just take a pass for three days and  over there see you friends😉👍

Por supuesto hermano @Jose.gh este año tendré algo de tiempo para ir al Spannabis por suerte mi hijo es más grande se puede quedar unos días con su madre y su abuela y así me dejan salir, igual cojo un pase para los tres días y por allí nos vemos amigos 😉👍

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 24/2/2020 at 10:57 PM, Murciano207 said:

suerte con el Covid19.....

La verdad es que está bastante complicado mantenerse alejado de el.... parece que ya está por todos sitios, por lo que seguramente también lo estará allí..... 

• 2 weeks later...