Hablando de Kaia... 

Acabo de dar por finalizada su floración antes de hora debido a que e visto un principio de hongo en el tronco principal 🔪 

Speaking of Kaia ...

I just finished flowering before the hour because I have seen a principle of fungus on the main trunk 🔪

_20200122_131017.thumb.JPG.7b7fc5685c987a356c4343145058855f.JPG

_20200122_130920.thumb.JPG.9ba25dea0bef8010222e71781fe4049c.JPG

_20200122_130937.thumb.JPG.376869457ac3114b27dc868f43a98849.JPG

Los cogollos afectados los aparto del resto de planta y ya doy finalizada a kaia kush en 3era posición 😉 👍 

The affected buds are separated from the rest of the plant and I have finished kaia kush in 3rd position 😉 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S 

Thats budrot amigo!

be careful when you remove the infected buds  some grower warps the infected  flowers in plastic bags before cutting them and wash your hands after 

The infected chub has ended up in the tras 🚮 :assassin:😉 👍 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, g22 said:

@RGS

Seguramente se debe a un problema de ventilación. ¿Usted agota el aire las 24 horas, los 7 días de la semana?

Nose amigo @g22 puede que fuera ese el problema, pero solo paso en kaia kush, de hecho no le daba mucho de beber ya que no lo aceptaba pero el resto se comporta bien no tienen problemas para hidratarse sobretodo EC llegan a beber 1 litro en dos días y sabes que lo compruebo con higrometro, la ventilación sólo funciona cuando se enciende  para la luz se enciende el intractor  pequeño colgado, extractor potente y luz a la vez 

I dont now friend @g22 That might be the problem, but it only happened in kaia kush, in fact it did not give him much to drink since he did not accept it but the rest behaves well they do not have problems to hydrate especially EC they get to drink 1 liter in two days and you know  which I check with a hygrometer, the ventilation only works when it is turned on for the light the small hanged intractor, powerful extractor and light at the same time turn on

_20200122_175549.thumb.JPG.841a8c2b0d3e399828e890e08823717b.JPG

_20200122_175435.thumb.JPG.c272b07e8ff35c259f3ef7b1ae08b200.JPG

_20200122_175449.thumb.JPG.8a3282c191c509091a9da9794f97223f.JPG

Ahora es una competición por 🥇 y 🥈  puesto pero yo para mi ya veo clara ganadora de aromas 😉 

Now it is a competition for 🥇 and 🥈, but for me I already see a clear winner of aromas 😉

• Like 2

8 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Nose amigo @g22 puede que fuera ese el problema, pero solo paso en kaia kush, de hecho no le daba mucho de beber ya que no lo aceptaba pero el resto se comporta bien no tienen problemas para hidratarse sobretodo EC llegan a beber 1 litro en dos días y sabes que lo compruebo con higrometro, la ventilación sólo funciona cuando se enciende  para la luz se enciende el intractor  pequeño colgado, extractor potente y luz a la vez 

I dont now friend @g22 That might be the problem, but it only happened in kaia kush, in fact it did not give him much to drink since he did not accept it but the rest behaves well they do not have problems to hydrate especially EC they get to drink 1 liter in two days and you know  which I check with a hygrometer, the ventilation only works when it is turned on for the light the small hanged intractor, powerful extractor and light at the same time turn on

@R.G.S

be careful if the budrot has appeared on a plant it can appear on others your rh goes up when the lamp is out and your air does not move! you have to leave ventilation 24/7 if you can

• Like 2

3 hours ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

be careful if the budrot has appeared on a plant it can appear on others your rh goes up when the lamp is out and your air does not move! you have to leave ventilation 24/7 if you can

@g22

Creo que ya se por que kaia le entró ese budrot y es por que en la última semana vengo cerrando la puerta del armario cuando se apagan las luces por que el olor inunda el piso de aromas exóticos jejeje tratare de dejar la puerta abierta también de noche amigo:drag:

Saludos y feliz día hermano :victory:

I think I already know why Kaia got that budrot and it is because in the last week I have been closing the closet door when the lights go out because the odor floods the floor with exotic aromas hehehe I will try to leave the door open also at night  friend:drag:

Greetings and happy day brother:victory:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Great that you see the fungus bro! I grow also the Kaia Kush before but i have a poor result with this strain, bad structure plant, no vigor and bad bud structure... What do you think @R.G.S

Si amigo @OG.Naj soy como un león 🦁 cuando espera para atacar a la gacela, siempre atento a la sombra...

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo hermano, es una planta que no da muy buen resultado estructura pequeña con los brotes muy pegados al tronco y cogollos pequeños, quizás sea muy sabrosa pero creo que no compensa por cálculo gram/watts y más si le añadimos al principio de floración tendencia hermafrodita, yo casi que la descartaría del menú de Green House, pero yo no mando 😂 😂 😂 

Feliz dia

Yes friend @OG.Naj I'm like a lion 🦁 when he waits to attack the gazelle, always attentive to the shadow ...

I totally agree with you brother, it is a plant that does not give very good result small structure with buds very attached to the trunk and small buds, it may be very tasty but I think not  compensates by gram / watts calculation and more if we add to the principle of flowering hermaphrodite trend, I would almost discard it from the Green House menu, but I do not command 😂 😂 😂

Happy day

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Yes bro rgs, i grow it many years ago and i think same to you since this time, never i put some new kaia kush in the soil, ha ha ha

Aquí decimos una canción sobre ello y dice: una y no más, una y no mas 😂 😂 😂

Será la última kaia que piso el armario :victory:

_______:-) 

Here we say a song about it and it says: one and no more, one and no more 😂 😂 😂 

It will be the last kaia that floor the closet:victory:

• Like 1

Hola amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo Comienza la última semana de floración para las plantas dejo fotos de las preferidas

:butcher:el afilador

Hello friends and cultivation partners

Start the last week of flowering for the plants I leave photos of the favorite

:butcher:the sharpener

S.L.H 

_20200124_110205.thumb.JPG.b000352d5c84699d9ad3397b5cefbe2d.JPG

E.C

_20200124_110227.thumb.JPG.3a4ef8043d7533cc61889a8c9c12f629.JPG

• Like 2

HAppy harvest.

Now I am anyway out of smoke... and hope like this will be really long time. Expirience too long, every time harder fix mind porblem with this modern life. But for who all this like a new good luck with it.

I belive some guy like a franco even can`t think correctly about this problems fixing... And mariguana anyway all time take something from mind. here is no other deals and no other choise just only forget about it and try fix your mind on good level... because after good smoking years of time can go with a problems, in mostly case you just hate other peoples but in real life can be nothing so special with they, problem only in your brain... when marijuana totally leave your brain you can no think more about problems with it. of course here also problems with smelling can be, but it is only half part of problem. so here all not so simple. running helpful as for me, also for a last time I try not smoke high grade marijuana. and vegitarian food is more good also, but if you still smoking with vegitarian food you can just smoke more long time "without big problems" and after anyway brain will be more broken if you will try meat after even without smoking just on period of reabilitation. anyway for continue normal life all thc from body must gone. and here only is good metabolism in body is helpfull, this is almost sport or phisical working and not fat food, thc is also fat and if you all time add some new fats is body with eating then body does not clean the remnants of refractory fats inside.

I am not very like all this but it is all what I know about this problems on this time. without good solutions period of reincarnation just will be more long and hard, and maybe not so complite even after long time. Full control of all bad effects on reicarnation anyway not possible.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ganjalover said:

HAppy harvest.

Now I am anyway out of smoke... and hope like this will be really long time. Expirience too long, every time harder fix mind porblem with this modern life. But for who all this like a new good luck with it.

I belive some guy like a franco even can`t think correctly about this problems fixing... And mariguana anyway all time take something from mind. here is no other deals and no other choise just only forget about it and try fix your mind on good level... because after good smoking years of time can go with a problems, in mostly case you just hate other peoples but in real life can be nothing so special with they, problem only in your brain... when marijuana totally leave your brain you can no think more about problems with it. of course here also problems with smelling can be, but it is only half part of problem. so here all not so simple. running helpful as for me, also for a last time I try not smoke high grade marijuana. and vegitarian food is more good also, but if you still smoking with vegitarian food you can just smoke more long time "without big problems" and after anyway brain will be more broken if you will try meat after even without smoking just on period of reabilitation. anyway for continue normal life all thc from body must gone. and here only is good metabolism in body is helpfull, this is almost sport or phisical working and not fat food, thc is also fat and if you all time add some new fats is body with eating then body does not clean the remnants of refractory fats inside.

Gracias @ganjalover 

Es bueno que hayas decidido dejar la marihuana y pienso que si llevas tiempo sin fumar, no pierdas todo lo que llevas ganado en el camino seguro que fue duro llegar a donde estás pero nunca bajes de esa colina, créeme se lo que te digo el alcohol hace tiempo pasó por mi vida pero nunca volvío ni volverá jamás eso si.... Me moriré fumando hasta el último día o eso espero no tengo ningún plan en dejarlo jamás ✌️ marihuana en mi sangre para siempre

Thanks @ganjalover 

It is good that you have decided to quit marijuana and I think that if you have not smoked for a while, do not lose everything you have won on the road, it was sure that it was hard to get where you are but never get off that  hill, believe me I know what I say alcohol long ago went through my life but never came back and never come back that if .... I will die smoking until the last day or so I hope I have no plan to ever quit ✌️ Marijuana in my blood forever

• Like 1

Just now, ganjalover said:
  Hide contents

I not your papi, but anyway this opinion is finish of my road. maybe for somebody all this will be helpfull anyway. Bye.

Tu opinión es 100% respetable, como mi opinión adiós 

Your opinion is 100% respectable, as my opinion goodbye

@ganjalover

I think you wrong you need to be serious don't smoke marjuana with tobaco tobaco is poison and marijuana is very good you just need to be serious not smoking at work or before work or not smoking before sport but after the work or the sport to relax is very good 

• Like 2

Just now, g22 said:

@ganjalover

I think you wrong you need to be serious don't smoke marjuana with tobaco tobaco is poison and marijuana is very good you just need to be serious not smoking at work or before work or not smoking before sport but after the work or the sport to relax is very good 

I very much agree with you @g22

:censored::taunt::victory::butcher::assassin::smoke:

• Like 2