Gracias amigo @g22 S.L.H voy a hacer extracción con hielo y E.C la fumaremos en Spannabis @OG.Najy @ShaggyGrower si consiguen venir algún día aquí guardare #3 hasta vernos amigos

Thank you friend @g22 S.L.H I will do ice extraction and E.C we will smoke it in Spannabis @OG.Naj y @ShaggyGrower without someday coming here I will keep # 3 until we see friends

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

• Like 4

I see that in Spannabis they are going to make a contest to analyze the marijuana I think that if I take them S.L.H can give the maximum in everything 💪 but the triumph would not be mine it would be of Strain Hunters & Green House 

I'm thinking of reserving a bud for the tests

Veo que en Spannabis van a hacer un concurso para analizar la marihuana creo que si les llevo S.L.H puede dar el máximo en todo 💪 pero el triunfo no sería mío sería de Strain Hunters & Green House 

Estoy pensando en reservar algún cogollo para la prueba

• Like 4

Hola amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo hoy e recibido las semillas para las plantas que pondre en exterior este año y a ver si adivinan cuales son????? 

Hello friends and cultivation partners today and received the seeds for the plants that I will put outdoors this year and see if they guess what they are ?????

_20200211_102554.thumb.JPG.54219e5d4d472444eb0cf17ded4980be.JPG

Esta raza sinceramente me ha cautivado 

This breed has sincerely captivated me

♥ ♥ ♥ 💚♥️♥️♥️🌲🌲🌲✌️😎👍

• Like 4

2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

One of the best strain for sure!! Have a nice 20 outdoor season bro!

Thank you very much, friend @ OG.Naj, it doesn't take an hour to put the seeds in a substrate and this morning they are all coming to the light, 10/10 total success sincerely brother I think it is better to have exodus cheese alone than not hybrid with lemon,  but it is only my opinion, apart from the super lemon haze and distinguished which is the phenotype that was decided to choose for the crossing of the Franco's lemon cheese, my opinion is that there is another more tasty phenotype although with less load the final result would be more pleasant  of the hybridation, but we are fortunate and known this great genetics that I will use throughout my life of smoke without a doubt
 It's the best for me of course 😂 😂 😂

A hug

Muchas gracias amigo @OG.Naj no tarde ni una hora en poner las semillas en sustrato y esta mañana ya están todas asomándose hacia la luz, 10/10 éxito total sinceramente hermano creo que es mejor tener éxodus cheese sola que no híbrida con lemon, pero es solo mi opinión, aparte de las súper lemon haze e distinguido cual es el fenotipo que se decidió escojer para el cruce de las Franco's lemon cheese, mi opinión es que hay otro fenotipo más sabroso aunque con menos carga sería más agradable el resultado final de la híbridacion, pero vamos que por suerte e conocido esta gran genética que voy a utilizar durante toda mi vida de fumeta sin duda alguna

Es la mejor para mi claro 😂 😂 😂 

Un fuerte abrazo 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, g22 said:

very nice🌱 bro the next time i germinate seeds I will take example from you and put my seeds direct in the soil after soaking:umnik:

It is an honor to hear that friend @ g22 I hope you have the same success rate I do not soak them since that is to know if they are good or not and that work is already supposed to carry out it perfectly  green house so directly after moistening the primordial substrate that is new, putting the seeds in the shape of a rugby ball 🏉 before throwing a foul helps the root travel down and the leaves quickly get rid of the shell

Es un honor escuchar eso amigo @g22 espero que tengas la misma tasa de éxito :victory: yo ni las remojo ya que eso es para saber si son buenas o no y ese trabajo ya se supone que lo lleva a cabo perfectamente green house así que directamente después de humedecer el sustrato primordial que sea nuevo, poner las semillas de forma de balón de rugby 🏉 antes de tirar una falta ayuda a que la raiz viaje hacia abajo y las hojas se deshacen rápido de la cáscara 

• Like 2

Ya que tengo que poner dos semillas más de un amigo voy a demostrar mi manera correcta de plantar semillas y es la siguiente 

Since I have to put two more seeds from a friend I will demonstrate my correct way of planting seeds and it is as follows

_20200214_180625.thumb.JPG.abf0482dfcce7ff360a9c1e8d10ef812.JPG

_20200214_180615.thumb.JPG.dae4f008b72b3bfb18adc0641aad5ab9.JPG

Las semillas las coloco en esa posición exactamente y añado una capa de dos centímetros encima hidrato bien las maceta y voy observando cada día mínimo dos o tres veces para que no se seque por completo el sustrato, a los dos o tres días suelen salir dejando las cáscaras dentro de la tierra

The seeds are placed in that position exactly and I add a layer of two centimeters above the hydrate well the pot and I observe every day at least two or three times so that the substrate does not dry completely, after two or three days they usually leave leaving the  shells inside the earth

• Like 4

@g22

Tiempo después las plantas siguen en la misma maceta con el foco cerca para que no estiren mucho el cuello, no pretendo cambiar el tiesto hasta que saquen bien los primeros juegos de hojas, pero no tengo nunca problemas como e visto en tu seguimiento, lo siento mucho hermano 

Time later the plants are still in the same pot with the focus close so that they do not stretch the neck much, I do not intend to change the pot until they get the first sets of leaves well, but I never have problems as I saw in your follow-up, I  I'm very sorry brother

_20200219_102312.thumb.JPG.4bc1bee5975378018ff5b4dd38406018.JPG

• Like 3

Había decidido dejar estas exodus cheese para el exterior en 2020 pero al final las voy a hacer florecer en interior y el pase con unas compañeras de armario se lo doy ya a 12/12 🕛 no pretendo hacer ningún seguimiento en concreto de dichas semillas  pero aquí puedo aportar algo más de información reducida 

I had decided to leave these exodus cheese for the outside in 2020 but in the end I will make them bloom indoors and I pass it with some closet companions I already give it to 12/12 🕛 I do not intend to make any specific follow-up of these seeds but here  I can provide some more reduced information

_20200224_101448.thumb.JPG.cd1158ed5eb9baf5e8b974dbde418886.JPG

Las pequeñas plantas exodus cheese tienen diez días de crecimiento y van a pasar a floración hoy mismo

The small exodus cheese plants have ten days of growth and are going to bloom today

• Like 3

Good night friends new twist in the end I decide to keep at twelve hours only 3 exodus cheese that of Smatpot in honor of Gasmeter, of the seven remaining six and past another closet to 14 hours as soon as they get a right height Well, I'm going to have it on the terrace on the balcony, what do you think?

Buenas noches amig@s nueva vuelta de tuerca al final decido mantener a doce horas solo 3 exodus cheese la de smatpot en honor a gasmeter, de las siete restantes seis las e pasado a otro armario que vuelvan a crecimiento a 14 horas en cuanto consigan una altura razonable 5 las sacaré al exterior en tierra madre y una la pondré a florecer en interior a 12 horas haciendo un scrog con ella y diréis falta una, no? Pues esa la voy a tener en la terraza en el balcón, que les parece? 

:victory:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OG.Naj said:

Looking great bro @R.G.S,  nice job 👌 it is a kingled that you combine with the cmh?

Can wait to see the 2nd round of the exodus powaaaaa 👊

_20200228_115031.thumb.JPG.f3f6fccd760b3ce1b7a9dc2c03a5a84a.JPG

_20200228_115045.thumb.JPG.0fc8402fcb83c5d0cb153c541108ddfe.JPG

Thank you friend @OG.Naj I'm glad you like it, I hope that @Jose.gh allows me to follow up right here until the end of these three seeds, if possible, as I said I will try not to be too extensive to not add many more  pages to this follow-up
 The additional lighting is a low power Led set as you can see, I will try to bring it closer to the plants since it is not hot, I have it provisionally but for now I like it enough to help cmh I think it will be effective

Greetings brother, will you be in Spannabis?  I hope to see you there

😉 👍

Gracias amigo @OG.Naj me alegra que te guste, espero que @Jose.gh me permita hacer el seguimiento aquí mismo hasta el final de estas tres semillas, si es posible, como ya dije intentaré no ser muy extenso para no añadir muchas más paginas a este seguimiento 

La iluminación añadida es un conjunto Led de baja potencia como puedes ver, tratare de acercarlo más a las plantas ya que no desprende calor, lo tengo así provisionalmente pero de momento me gusta bastante para ayudar al cmh creo que será efectivo 

Saludos hermano, estarás en el Spannabis? Espero poder verte por allí

😉 👍 

• Like 1

Buenas tardes amig@s les dejo unas fotos de las plantas en su segunda semana de floración 

Good afternoon friends I leave some photos of the plants in their second week of flowering

_20200304_155500.thumb.JPG.e2b841a7e55e30c2952ae616550fd303.JPG

_20200304_155559.thumb.JPG.aa82ace401e3437dcddbfd6546d0e650.JPG

_20200304_155613.thumb.JPG.817e3e59e119caffd7d44d743d93f250.JPG

_20200304_155544.thumb.JPG.83eff04c38887ae1347757ebe126f4e1.JPG

_20200304_155531.thumb.JPG.e598addca6d50f1230f00cc0610e7607.JPG

_20200304_155516.thumb.JPG.88d614b05e05e65cd20465d331e84237.JPG

_20200304_155644.thumb.JPG.d6f3a7d7d971ea964f78c9bd1da3197f.JPG

• Like 4