3 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

Si me lo permite la vida y el foro compartiré con ustedes el crecimiento de esta planta 

If life and the forum allow me, I will share with you the growth of this plant

That gone be your biggest plant and your best iam sure you gone stay strong brother👊

• Like 1

If today I come to see them, I also have animals to feed, life goes on and I cannot stop sitting and see how it happens, but I take precautions to leave 🧤 😷

Si hoy pase a verlas también tengo animales que alimentar, la vida sigue y yo no puedo parar sentado a ver como pasa entiende pero tomo precauciones para salir 🧤 😷

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, g22 said:

Fucking chinese flu i would should know what the tibetan, the dalai lama thinks of covid-19 and the domination they suffer from china / xin jinping

It is useless friend

abc-6141747054001-vs--940x529.jpg.3c091ff3c68234a6f81e85a3dfbd0579.jpg

🤣😂😂🤣😷👌

• Like 1

Its serious i have a good textes from him and is opinion about xin and the way they exploit all the resource of the heart to transform in to consomable and the domination on the occidentale  economi but its not in english to complicated to translate chinese don't like tibetan

• Like 2

I thought you were saying it for the half a thousand Buddhist monks chanting mantras to combat the coronavirus crisis

Pensaba que lo decías por el medio millar de monjes budistas cantando mantras para combatir la crisis del coronavirus 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, g22 said:

@g22 

Tibetans, Uighurs and Mongols are now the minority groups in their own countries, a very sad fact.  But we must be practical and recognize that simply expressing ourselves is not enough and we will never succeed.  If we fail, much of our purpose for living in exile is lost.  Of course, our fight against repression and Chinese occupation must go hand in hand with Mahatma Gandhi's method of non-violent resistance.  We must always be prepared for a goal that is truly practical and therefore achievable: show how peaceful solutions can work. 

• Like 2

Gracias @Cannabissapean& @Jose.gh cada mes tratare de irles mostrando fotos del interior exterior y exterior en balcón

😉 👍

Hoy les dejo unas fotos de los troncos de las de interior con unos juguetes que le puso mi hijo y una foto general de como anda el armario en este momento

Thank you @Cannabissapean & @Jose.gh 

Every month I will try to show you photos of the interior, exterior and exterior on the balcony

😉 👍
 Today I leave you some photos of the trunks of the interiors with some toys that my son put on him and a general photo of how the wardrobe works at this time

DSC_0870.thumb.JPG.d0c953a0d4ea761a4931f44efc5c47d9.JPG

DSC_0871.thumb.JPG.774bc66064b8967b02745163d6292f39.JPG

DSC_0872.thumb.JPG.a280093c5a52329c93c76ab5f2e7ccf4.JPG

PSX_20200401_103339.thumb.jpg.d42a88b9959ad56490abe9e93a6c6dea.jpg

A partir de ahora utilizaré el calcio ya que e visto carencias varias en este cultivo 

From now on I will use calcium as I have seen several deficiencies in this crop

PSX_20200402_121049.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Careful with the palmprints, @R.G.S.

By the way, I also have a similar broad-spectrum LED lamp (6 circles, each containing fifteen 3-Watt LEDs of varying wavelengths) = 270 Watts.

I use two of these in my flowering tent.  I love them.

The palm is in case some fortune teller / or 🔮 can read me the future 😂 😂 😂 I want to know how great the outdoor exodus cheese will be, nothing else matters to me 😉

I have it as a reinforcement the led to the cmh is the first time that I use it in this way and I think we will notice a big difference with just cmh we are seeing it friends thanks for commenting @Cannabissapean

La palma es por si alguna adivina/o 🔮 puede leerme el futuro 😂 😂 😂  quiero saber como será de grande la éxodus cheese de exterior nada más me importa 😉 

Yo lo tengo como refuerzo el led al cmh es la primera vez que lo utilizo de este modo y creo que notaremos gran diferencia con solo cmh lo vamos viendo amigos gracias por comentar @Cannabissapean 

• Like 3

Hoy amig@s voy a dejarles unas fotos de la éxodus cheese que tengo en el balcón 

Today, friends, I'm going to leave you some photos of the exodus cheese that I have on the balcony

PSX_20200403_104938.thumb.jpg.1dfe96192b6def0cdd437105325e052e.jpg

PSX_20200403_105112.thumb.jpg.39b71fbb1e7270c2e9914c58d906f34b.jpg

PSX_20200403_105212.thumb.jpg.c64a2163c42aa54b67dc4c2dddae6146.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, g22 said:

Wats your temp for day and night for the moment bro @R.G.S

Right now it oscillates between 8 and 17 degrees it is cold at night but I am not in a hurry to do what I want and I can already beat him up 😂 😂 😂

See if he gets take 💪 😉 👍

____

Ahora mismo oscila entre 8 y 17 grados pasa frío de noche pero no le doy prisa que haga lo que quiera y pueda ya le di una buena paliza 😂 😂 😂 

A ver si coge 💪 😉 👍 

• Like 2

Buenas noches amig@s hoy les traigo un video de las de exterior entre ellas hay algunas autoflorecientes también aparte de las éxodus cheese 

Good evening friends, today I bring you a video of the outdoor ones, among them there are some autoflowering ones also apart from the exodus cheese

• Like 3

8 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Lovely spanish sun ina di balcon, the outdoor season is on and i can wait to see your forest on more time brother @R.G.S

😉 👍 De momento las éxodus cheese en tu honor y el de gasmeter las mantengo dentro pero no puedo desperdiciar el sol que tenemos aquí así que decidí sacar la de g22 para hacer compañía a la que tengo en saco y a mi cuando salgo a fumar, como esta en floración no se me cruzarán mucho los cables creo 😜

________

😉 👍 At the moment the exodus cheese in your honor and that of gasmeter I keep them inside but I can not waste the sun that we have here so I decided to take out the one from g22 to keep company with the one I have in bag and when I go out to smoke, As it is in bloom, the cables will not cross much I think 😜

comica1586197194800.thumb.jpg.0d8b390c2b8988c06c0ba04e255a21f7.jpg

Así esta el interior en una dura competición de monstruos 😉 👍 

This is the interior in a tough monster competition 😉 👍

• Like 4

On 4/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, R.G.S said:

A partir de hoy g22 exodus cheese se va al balcón 

Starting today g22 exodus cheese goes to the balcony

_20200405_143656.thumb.JPG.efb942a2e155b8e6e41cb98e8fccf8b3.JPG

Good day friends 😉 👍 

Delicious cheese :cheese:🥇

El queso es magnifico👍

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, g22 said:

Delicious cheese :cheese:🥇

El queso es magnifico👍

Me gusta más que el doctor y ya te digo mucho es sensacional magnífica espléndida expectacular sin duda la mejor raza que probé hasta el momento 😉 

I like it better than the doctor and I already tell you a lot it is sensational magnificent splendid spectacular without a doubt the best breed I have tried so far 😉

28 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S gran trabajo hermano

esos brotes se ven increíbles, ¿los vegetaste por solo 10 días? Si es así, eso es increíble :good:

@R.G.S great job bro

those buds look amazing, did you vegetate them for only 10 days? if so that's awesome :good:

If the three plants that I dedicate to the three of you have only ten days of growth but the others that are in the cupboard that are in the competition have 21 days of growth, although it may be that exodus cheese is placed above all of them, I do not know.  still but the thing promises, thanks friend @gasmeter we will see it

Si las tres plantas que dedico a ustedes tres si tienen solo diez días de crecimiento pero las otras que están en el armario que están en la competición tienen 21 días de crecimiento aunque puede ser que exodus cheese se ponga por encima de todas ellas no lo se aún pero la cosa promete, gracias amigo @gasmeter lo vamos viendo

• Like 2