Buenas noches/Good night 

@OG.Naj 

Could you tell me what the following phenotype of exodus cheese marks, I think it is the reasonable type to see what you think

Podrías decirme que es lo que marca el siguiente fenotipo de exodus cheese, yo creo que es del tipo razimo a ver que opinas

PSX_20200527_231722.thumb.jpg.98f9d92ce5c0e8e59061509f242b86f3.jpg

PSX_20200527_231802.thumb.jpg.7387ea24ddac81f379d830567e1d72cb.jpg

Por otro lado tengo otro fenotipo de exodus que es completamente diferente al anterior 

On the other hand I have another phenotype of exodus that is completely different from the previous one

PSX_20200527_231633.thumb.jpg.4365c7898e1260b2652037c365b2c8fc.jpg

Enormes hojas/Huge leaves

PSX_20200527_231551.thumb.jpg.d5a225ce169793ece161c2fcd808c4a7.jpg

PSX_20200516_162201.thumb.jpg.4559113993a5b54bafbaf7d8977bad19.jpg

• Like 4

El otro día me dio por hacer una lavadora pero decidí dejar secar el material bien extendido y fui picando bien los siguientes días después de tener un resultado muy parecido al polen lo compacte para ello use el molde las planchas a 100° y la prensa aquí les dejo el resultado

The other day I decided to make a washing machine but I decided to let the material spread well and I was chopping it well the following days after having a very similar result to the pollen. I compacted it for it.  I leave the result

PSX_20200529_094222.thumb.jpg.c6dc574d45533991d9bc1d559c45df8f.jpg

PSX_20200529_094147.thumb.jpg.37b3c26fa27a7f6eb04cdfcd59115a21.jpg

PSX_20200529_094115.thumb.jpg.0749f7367494d75884c1b4c1eafa4cc3.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

This pollen plate looks wonderfull brother @R.G.S

Thanks friend @OG.Naj

The result was not like a temple ball but I think that if I heated it more by compacting it would lose the faculties that it can thus have, it is also that I did not make the washing machine only with buds I also added leaves and remains ... so the result is  more regular but it's pretty good

Better than pressing the result after screening the matter 😉 👍

_________

El resultado no fue como una bola de templo pero pienso que si lo calentaba más al compactar perdería las facultades que así puede llegar a tener también es que no hice la lavadora unicamente de cogollos también añadí hojas y restos... así que el resultado es más regular pero esta bastante bueno 

Mejor que prensar el resultado después de cribar la materia 😉 👍 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Look like you will have some monster plant my brother! Sorry for the delay i just see that your ask me for the difference between you two exodus plants. 

Can i ask you if you use clone or seeds for this outdoor grow?

I ask you that because on the first picture you share, i can see some small bud site, some white pistils and some trichomes on the leave. Plus some 1 part leave, look a little like a re-vegetation after the beginning to bloom. It is strange because normally at this time normally they grow and the beginning of the flowering are much more later, around august.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Look like you will have some monster plant my brother! Sorry for the delay i just see that your ask me for the difference between you two exodus plants. 

Can i ask you if you use clone or seeds for this outdoor grow?

I ask you that because on the first picture you share, i can see some small bud site, some white pistils and some trichomes on the leave. Plus some 1 part leave, look a little like a re-vegetation after the beginning to bloom. It is strange because normally at this time normally they grow and the beginning of the flowering are much more later, around august.

PSX_20200627_231815.thumb.jpg.9fbdc1974d4a085ff0332f5e30ca8c1e.jpg

This plant will be monstrous and apart from its excellent genetics I always start from seeds I don't usually do cuttings although sometimes I practice and it is an exodus cheese bought from bank G. H directly without intermediaries

Regarding the plant that I was asking you, there are three that have the same symptom but I think they are of the cluster phenotype since they have twisted leaves and early buds, the aroma is excellent but I do not harvest anything, I leave it and keep taking load

________

Esta planta será monstruosa y aparte excelente por su genética siempre parto de semillas no suelo hacer esquejes aunque aveces voy practicando y es una éxodus cheese comprada al banco G. H directamente sin intermediarios 

Referente a la planta que te preguntaba son tres que tienen el mismo síntoma pero pienso que son del fenotipo racimo ya que tienen hojas retorcidas y comienzos de cogollos el aroma es excelente pero no cosechar nada lo dejo y que siga cogiendo carga

• Like 4

Thanks for your comments @gasmeter & @OG.Naj it is extraordinary to taste these delicious cookies 😉 when smoking them I encourage myself every time I see the following images by strain hunters instagram

Gracias por sus comentarios @gasmeter & @OG.Naj es extraordinario degustar estas deliciosas galletas 😉 al fumarlas me animo cada vez que veo por strain hunters instagram las siguientes imágenes

_20200701_130614.thumb.JPG.c0acbf33fad10c84b5998e416994f0fa.JPG

_20200701_095833.thumb.JPG.5cb707685c13e16aa98019cf521341b5.JPG

I hope to reach your level someday

________

Espero llegar a vuestro nivel algún día 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, OG.Naj said:

Are you using the filter bottle technic for pressing your weed?

This time I did it with rigid plastic and the own weight of my body was integrating it until achieving some homogeneity but without getting to compact the material too much the rosin achieves a good connection between the materials

I still had enough pollen left for another next time but I don't have much stock to squash buds

______

No está vez lo hice con plástico rígido y el propio peso de mi cuerpo lo fui integrando hasta conseguir algo de homogeneidad pero sin llegar a compactar el material demasiado el rosin consigue una buena conexión entre los materiales 

Aun me sobró bastante polen para otra próxima ocasión pero ya no tengo muchas existencias para chafar cogollos

• Like 2

Soorry i dont explain me good.

You have a bottle teck with hot water to compact and melt together the drys resin to form a mass like a temple ball. Like Frenchy Canolli use to make his world famous Temple Ball.

but

You have also bottle tech but this time for the flower rosin. This method of packing your filter bag is called “Bottle Tech Style" or "BTS”.  It is the best way to have better and bigger result with the same amount of weed ;-) 

• Like 4

Well, you leave me with the question of whether you mean that when you put the bag with the material in the press they stand it like a bottle before pressing, you mean that?

______

Pues es que me dejas con la duda de si te refieres a que al meter la bolsa con el material en la prensa lo ponen de pie como una botella antes de presionar, te refieres a eso? 

• Like 2