Here I bring the data friend @OG.Naj I use osmosis water with 0.0 of ec when staying poor of minerals choose to correct the factor with regulators, I will buy a specific product since I see that the miner is  only for growth and I can also mix with tap water but tap water is not very good so the filter to drink
 Regarding humidity temperature a picture is worth a thousand words and two better than better

Aquí traigo los datos amigo @OG.Naj utilizo agua de osmosis con 0,0 de ec al quedarse pobre de minerales opte por corregir el factor con reguladores, compraré un producto específico ya que veo que el miner es solo para crecimiento y sino también puedo mezclar con agua del grifo pero el agua de grifo no es muy buena por eso la filtro para beber

Referente a temperatura humedad una imagen vale más que mil palabras y dos mejor que mejor 

_20191212_093354.thumb.JPG.6aaad0c7116d1bcc3a696a8eba806961.JPG

_20191212_093410.thumb.JPG.2d55f6b16b64a7d024b9227620c1da4d.JPG

• Like 3

I have a question, if it is assumed that in growth they have grown 80 cm the highest is assumed that in flowering it cannot exceed more than half of growth, that is, 40 cm more at the most until the end of flowering?  In that case the tips will be too close to the focus.

It will not be better than with the help of the mesh set a height limit?

What do you think friends?

Tengo una pregunta, si se supone que en crecimiento han crecido 80 cm la más alta se supone que en floración no puede superar más de la mitad de crecimiento es decir 40 cm más como mucho hasta finalizar la floración? En ese caso estará las puntas demasiado cerca del foco

No será mejor que con la ayuda de la malla establezca un límite de altura? 

Que opinais amig@s?

• Like 2

@R.G.S es la pregunta de 64,000 dólares ...

Según mi experiencia limitada, parece que el hecho de que estén en flor significa que no desea cortarlos para reducir o controlar su altura de modo que las hojas usen una red o malla para hacer un scrog, pero luego no puede moverlos después configuraste la red.

O use un hilo suave para atarlos para doblar la parte superior de la planta y atarla a la maceta de alguna manera para que las plantas puedan moverse alrededor de la tienda según sea necesario.

En el pasado, até los tallos a las cañas de bambú empujadas hacia la tierra, pero a medida que la planta crecía, los tallos tiraron de las cañas hacia arriba, así que fijé la cuerda a la maceta y eso lo arregló.

Esperemos que @g22 y @OG.Naj tengan algunos consejos para ayudarlo a tomar una decisión informada sobre cómo lidiar con esto.
:good:

@R.G.S its the 64.000 dollar question...

From my limited experience it looks like the fact they are in flower means you don't want to be cutting them to reduce or control their height so that leaves using a net or mesh to make a scrog, but then you cant move them around after you set up the net.

Or use some soft string to tie them down to bend the top of the plant over and tie it to the plant pot somehow so the plants can still be moved around the tent as needed.

In the past I tied the stalks to bamboo canes pushed into the dirt, but as the plant grew the stalks pulled the canes upwards so I fixed the string to the pot and that fixed it.

Hopefully @g22 and @OG.Naj will have some advice to help you make an informed choice how to deal with this. :good:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S es la pregunta de 64,000 dólares ...

Según mi experiencia limitada, parece que el hecho de que estén en flor significa que no desea cortarlos para reducir o controlar su altura de modo que las hojas usen una red o malla para hacer un scrog, pero luego no puede moverlos después configuraste la red.

O use un hilo suave para atarlos para doblar la parte superior de la planta y atarla a la maceta de alguna manera para que las plantas puedan moverse alrededor de la tienda según sea necesario.

En el pasado, até los tallos a las cañas de bambú empujadas hacia la tierra, pero a medida que la planta crecía, los tallos tiraron de las cañas hacia arriba, así que fijé la cuerda a la maceta y eso lo arregló.

Esperemos que @g22 y @OG.Naj tengan algunos consejos para ayudarlo a tomar una decisión informada sobre cómo lidiar con esto.
:good:

@R.G.S its the 64.000 dollar question...

From my limited experience it looks like the fact they are in flower means you don't want to be cutting them to reduce or control their height so that leaves using a net or mesh to make a scrog, but then you cant move them around after you set up the net.

Or use some soft string to tie them down to bend the top of the plant over and tie it to the plant pot somehow so the plants can still be moved around the tent as needed.

In the past I tied the stalks to bamboo canes pushed into the dirt, but as the plant grew the stalks pulled the canes upwards so I fixed the string to the pot and that fixed it.

Hopefully @g22 and @OG.Naj will have some advice to help you make an informed choice how to deal with this. :good:

Thank you friend @gasmeter we hope to see what the teachers say @OG.Naj and @g22 I do not want to touch the height since I would like them to grow without managing the height since I have always had to deal with it  , but if they tell me that I can surely exceed twice its height in flowering I should tie it as you say or in this case as flood irrigation I do not need to move them except to photograph it but you can allow me to be group photos if the case does not  ?  

😉 👍

Gracias amigo @gasmeter esperamos a ver que dicen los maestros @OG.Naj y @g22 yo no quiero tocar la altura ya que me gustaría que creciesen sin manejar la altura ya que siempre e tenido que lidiar con ello, pero si me dicen que seguramente pueda llegar a sobrepasar el doble de su altura en floración deberé atarla como bien dices o en este caso como riego por inundacion no necesito moverlas excepto para fotografiarla pero podéis permitirme que sean fotos grupales si se da el caso no?

😉 👍 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

Thank you friend @gasmeter we hope to see what the teachers say @OG.Naj and @g22 I do not want to touch the height since I would like them to grow without managing the height since I have always had to deal with it  , but if they tell me that I can surely exceed twice its height in flowering I should tie it as you say or in this case as flood irrigation I do not need to move them except to photograph it but you can allow me to be group photos if the case does not  ?  

😉 👍

Gracias amigo @gasmeter esperamos a ver que dicen los maestros @OG.Naj y @g22 yo no quiero tocar la altura ya que me gustaría que creciesen sin manejar la altura ya que siempre e tenido que lidiar con ello, pero si me dicen que seguramente pueda llegar a sobrepasar el doble de su altura en floración deberé atarla como bien dices o en este caso como riego por inundacion no necesito moverlas excepto para fotografiarla pero podéis permitirme que sean fotos grupales si se da el caso no?

😉 👍 

Sorry amigo if you don'twant touch the height i don't anderstsnd your question 

I think after 14 day they have almost totsly stretch 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, g22 said:

Sorry amigo if you don'twant touch the height i don't anderstsnd your question 

I think after 14 day they have almost totsly stretch 

If that is correct, friend, you have already solved my doubt, I do not want to see the glasses caressing the spotlight if it is already thrown almost by the maximum I am within the height parameters so everything perfect

I will not do scrog 😉 👍

Si eso es correcto amigo ya solucionaste mi duda no deseo ver las copas acariciando el foco si ya se estiraron casi por el máximo estoy dentro de los parámetros de altura asi que todo perfecto

No voy a hacer scrog 😉 👍 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, g22 said:

But she not stop totaly to grow in height i think they stay grow to the 4 -5week of flo but the big stretch com in the 1-2 (3 )first week 

Perfect friend thank you very much for the information and advice because they are free to grow whatever they want, I will bring the focus to 30 cm to tell them not to spend much more, ok?  👍

Sorry for my late reply but I was adjusting the turbo of the car

Perfecto amigo muchas gracias por la información y el asesoramiento pues se quedan libres para crecer lo que quieran, voy a acercar el foco a 30 cm para decirles que no se pasen mucho más, ok? 👍 

Disculpa mi contestación tardía pero estaba ajustando el turbo del coche 

_20191212_211621.thumb.JPG.18e81b6f2984244e0cb03795219b6372.JPG

• Like 3

Traigo muy malas noticias sobre kaia #2 parece que es hermafrodita dejo unas fotos a ver que opinan ustedes amig@s

I bring very bad news about kaia # 2 it seems that hermaphrodite I leave some photos to see what you think friends

_20191213_110131.thumb.JPG.227bca93f99bfaa5dd190fef4e81e404.JPG

_20191213_110231.thumb.JPG.134addb0e77f219f7bfbf8a1c1681a91.JPG

_20191213_110156.thumb.JPG.ea343d11feb5e3999e25349a102ee2c8.JPG

_20191213_110252.thumb.JPG.8f61d88f95514c9594976cced1d6c62a.JPG

Hoy la pregunta es: matar o no matar? 😂 😂 😂 😂 Mejor reír que 😢 😉 👍 

Today the question is: kill or not kill?  😂 😂 😂 😂 Better to laugh than 😢 😉 👍

Ya e decidido 

I have already decided

_20191213_125433.thumb.JPG.09beaddff2a045376d6a24a1af7b67c4.JPG

_20191213_125417.thumb.JPG.a05d97aa0973a07a33defd0aa0a272d2.JPG

_20191213_125400.thumb.JPG.4c07705baf41bf4b98fcd5b25b5abe2b.JPG

Kaia Kush #2 a quedado descalificada del concurso de bellezas

Norma 1:solo hembras, ni hermafrodita, ni macho

Kaia Kush # 2 has been disqualified from the beauty contest

Rule 1: only females, neither hermaphrodite, nor male

Creo que es una casualidad pero los cultivadores de las plantaciones de bonsay en China dicen que es aconsejable plantar un número impar de plantas ya que sino el yin yang no está compensado, en este caso ya solo son 7 plantas nacidas el día 7 

Espero que los chacras estén ahora de parte de ellas

I think it is a coincidence but the growers of the bonsai plantations in China say that it is advisable to plant an odd number of plants since the yin yang is not compensated, in this case there are only 7 plants born on day 7

I hope the farms are now on their side

_20191213_171450.JPG.a78226c184a01eb877bb39489dc404e6.JPG

• Like 1

Hello @R.G.S,thats a hard decision , from time to time the hermaphrodites do only a few balls in the early stage of flowering. Being careful and removing them before they open is normally enough. Then the flowering goes on without worries. I  see more hermaphrodite in the strain with some OG from usa and right now iam looking for this on my Rainbowbelts grow ;-)

• Like 2

Just now, OG.Naj said:

Hello @R.G.S,thats a hard decision , from time to time the hermaphrodites do only a few balls in the early stage of flowering. Being careful and removing them before they open is normally enough. Then the flowering goes on without worries. I  see more hermaphrodite in the strain with some OG from usa and right now iam looking for this on my Rainbowbelts grow ;-)

I understand that you tell me friend @OG.Naj this year I saw how they competed in a forum with gorilla glue and it was an absolute failure, people working daily to remove the bananas hehehehehe there will come the gorilla thing, luckily I only looked at the followings of mine I do not want to have those  problems 😰

Entiendo que me dices amigo @OG.Naj este año vi como competían en un foro con gorila glue y fue un fracaso absoluto, gente trabajando diariamente para quitar los plátanos jejejejeje de hay vendrá lo de gorila, por suerte yo solo ojeaba los seguimientos de los míos no quiero tener esos problemas 😰 

• Like 2

I forgot to comment that the other seven plants mark that they are clearly female without a doubt

Happy weekend friends

Me olvidé comentar que las otras siete plantas, marcan que son hembra claramente sin lugar a dudas

Feliz fin de semana amig@s

_20191213_211527.thumb.JPG.e5ff9a1db3945dee43abd8b60c41b54d.JPG

_20191213_211507.thumb.JPG.f5668ddb0c646bcde569fc24fb593be0.JPG

• Like 2