Lesnichek - Super Critical & Pure Kush - 21-01-11

Lesnichek

Hello to everyone from the Kiev, Ukraine.

Shortly I got seeds from Franco: Super Critical 10 fem, Pure Kush 10 fem.
Cycle going to be on rock wool Grodan (Danish brand), fertilizers Valagro clean salts and some N-P-K complex fertilizers (Italian brand), lights - 3x600W HPS from GE.
Going to start 7 seeds of SC and PK at the time . 6 nuts I will leave for some exchange issues. Because already know that one guy from Ukraine has White Lemon, so probably we gonna make some exchange of strains)))
I soaked seeds 2 days ago for a 24 hours, yesterday putted them to the Petri dishes for germination. Pure Kush already had 4 seeds cracked and I am happy about. Also yesterday was a fool moon what is great for germination.

DSC00743.JPG

DSC00764.JPG

DSC00782.JPG

See ya guys wink_smile.gif

Hello my friends. I got a few bad news after I been out of country for a study issues and asked my friend to take care about plants. Unfortunately he does not know much about hydro, deficit of elements how to take care about and all kind of things. Also he does not know almost anything about Ph and ppm. So I got a lot of problems right now:deficit Iron(Ferum),wrong Ph, burned roots from high ppm level. I been out for a 2 weeks and right now have a lot of things to correct. Any way plants are alive and I will take care about them. As You can see yellow color is very contrast on a green color of WW moms. Feeding moms was OK because they are big with huge root system. But young ones went wrong. On a last picture you can see white and new roots after I gave them 500ppm, because roots was burned.
The same situation with Pure Kush and Super Critical. Before I went to a study I had 14 germinated seeds after come back I saw only 2 Super Critical left. I could not say much to my friend because he is new to plants and hydro. So at least I have 3 Pure Kush and 3 Super Critical left. I was waiting for today 5th February to begin germination because today is full moon and it is the best time.
Sorry Franco that I killed 12 seeds but I had to go 3000 km away to Russia for a 2weeks for my University. Will start right over with pure Kush and Super Critical. At least I have 2 Super Critical and from them I will do moms, so no worry. Ph 5.7
Lights 4-6 x 600w= 2.4kW-3.6kW
Fertilizers- Valagro
Temperature - 18-20 Night; 22-26 Day

DSC00925.JPG

DSC00926.JPG

DSC00929.JPG

DSC00935.JPG

DSC00936.JPG

DSC00937.JPG

DSC00939.JPG

Hello my friends. I got a few bad news after I been out of country for a study issues and asked my friend to take care about plants. Unfortunately he does not know much about hydro, deficit of elements how to take care about and all kind of things. Also he does not know almost anything about Ph and ppm. So I got a lot of problems right now:deficit Iron(Ferum),wrong Ph, burned roots from high ppm level. I been out for a 2 weeks and right now have a lot of things to correct. Any way plants are alive and I will take care about them. As You can see yellow color is very contrast on a green color of WW moms. Feeding moms was OK because they are big with huge root system. But young ones went wrong. On a last picture you can see white and new roots after I gave them 500ppm, because roots was burned.
The same situation with Pure Kush and Super Critical. Before I went to a study I had 14 germinated seeds after come back I saw only 2 Super Critical left. I could not say much to my friend because he is new to plants and hydro. So at least I have 3 Pure Kush and 3 Super Critical left. I was waiting for today 5th February to begin germination because today is full moon and it is the best time.
Sorry Franco that I killed 12 seeds but I had to go 3000 km away to Russia for a 2weeks for my University. Will start right over with pure Kush and Super Critical. At least I have 2 Super Critical and from them I will do moms, so no worry. Ph 5.7
Lights 4-6 x 600w= 2.4kW-3.6kW
Fertilizers- Valagro
Temperature - 18-20 Night; 22-26 Day

DSC00925.JPG

DSC00926.JPG

DSC00929.JPG

DSC00935.JPG

DSC00936.JPG

DSC00937.JPG

DSC00939.JPG

Super Critical 2pcs.
Light 2.4kW-3.6Kw
Temp.18-20Night and 22-26Day
Fert. Valagro
For now just water
DSC00932.JPG
DSC00941.JPG

Overwatering, looks as if they have been sitting in stagnent water hence no oxygen to the roots cubes always wet, let the cubes dry out flush with plain water then asses the damage and start tackling the deficiencies, when was the last flush?

And as tokage said a better babysitter or a little training before you go next time lesson learned me thinks!

2Tokage Yeah I had to leave better conditions for my friend but we are OK now. 2 days ago I begun to give them about 500ppm with full balanced nutrient formula. With some extra hit for a Ferum. Today I noticed that "green" start to grow up and full with green color. So probably 1 week and I gonna to be alright.

2h3rbalizer this is not over watering. I do not have problem issues with that. I did yesterday first flushing what did not do my friend at all. I do not worry any more because know what to do and how to solve problem, just need a little of time to fix problem. Everu thing is going to be alright. My friend's mood goes up as he sees how plants are getting better)))

Good luck to every one. By the way I putted 1 Pure Kush to germinate. Hope to get him)))

Guest superbluehaze

good luck with it my friend -

flush really well,

then let them right right out;

and start feeding with a low Ec until they come back.

all the best,

good luck.

john

Hello everybody!!here we go on Super Critical. Some crazy stuff is going on with my seeds or I did not have a deal with seeds for a long time. I used to use just clones from mother plants for at least 2 years.So right now I have only 1 plant left, 2nd one had damaged root and could not do it. Any way I am still cool because from this 1 plant I will do enough for me. Only 1 thing worry me that I - fucked up 13 seeds; 1 plant; and have 6 seeds left 3xPure Kush and 3xSuper Critical.

So what we got here.

1 week old

600watts above plants

Temp is 2420 DN

Next week going apply some fert. for now just water

DSC00964.JPG