Dmitriy.ru

Russia "Bloody Mary" 666

11 posts in this topic

I grow this variety since 1998. Was brought from the border with Mongolia and Mongolia crossed with an unknown taste.

KeW0v0PNTyU-1.jpg

1 person likes this

The color of this plant I wonderful man!! Docyou have seeds ir it is in clone form?

I grow this variety since 1998. Was brought from the border with Mongolia and Mongolia crossed with an unknown taste.

1 person likes this

Screenshot_2019-11-09-09-03-46-1.png

Wouaw thats a beautiful specimen you have bro! Amazing color!

looks like far east genetic closer to china. this plants even if have some thc amout but it is not same as afganistan pants in cbg, cbd content. thc content maybe 1:1,5 to afganistan plants but i am not absolutely sure about it. in afganistan wild plants also only 12-15% of thc, if cultivated in good place can be 18-20%, but afganistan plants contain many other canabinoids wich is bloking thc in brain because effect is very long and hard. maybe this plants somewhere from mountain altai. But ultraviolet level still not so great in that place.

also interesting why russian guy using poilish forum and writting on polish language. You are living in polland now?