White Rhino 24 days 12/12 Is it normal for this much resin in three weeks?

aussie haze luver

• 5 months later...

I am writing a few months later and wanted to ask another question???

I was lucky to keep this strain and now it is the main part of my grow but what i wanted to know is Does anyone have a early pheno??

Mine has finished at no later than 7 weeks and everywhere says 8-9 weeks?

My grow finishjes way earlier and i am lucky as i have had one go all the way but it is the best/worst stoned imagineable as i kicks you in the ass and you wont move for hours....

I am at 5.5 weeks this time and it is starting to turn so it will finish at 7 again i think...

Am i just lucky or would you call it unlucky?

I am getting huge rewards and the buds are massively sticky that you have problems cutting it up after cure lol.

Guest superbluehaze

With any cross my friend, the genes are always jumping around and changing their configurations.

Even though skunk 1 is true beeding, it is true breeding only for a small selected series of traits.

Two skunk 1 plants can look very different, but both will beed true for certain traits - high yield, dense buds, insect resistant etc.

Keep her, she will make excellent breeding stock.

I would say you have been lucky, and if you happy with the buds and yield , then that is all that counts.

good luck mate,

john

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. White Rhino ???

I have a cutting going in my veg box. Still small but going nonetheless. We are currently going into winter so she will be staying in the box for another 5 - 6 months. I'm really interested to see how the buds turned out

They are great Pete. They get really frost really quickly and the smell is manageable. It is a very potent strain and if you have good ventilation it stays very compact with small node spaces. The taste is great and it hits you in the back of the head with a lump of wood feel lol.