Original Nevil's Haze "Nvidia selection" by Og.Naj

OG.Naj

Hello Hunters,

It is time to start a new grow journal. This one is a special journal because i search some true old haze to work with for long time now...

The luck come to me some months ago because a friend say me that she have very old Nevil's Haze Regular seeds in is refrigerateur and she can send me these seed!

Thats the description he make on the seeds :

"I have an original NH seed, I have kept it in my refrigerator for many, many years. I don't know if it will germinate, but if it does... I still remember its flavor. This NH strain is not like the others, it is the holy grail of the NH. I don't have room or time to grow it, but if you're planning to grow NH, maybe you can use it before I die of old age...

The only requirement is that if it germinates, you keep a branch as a mother plant and share it with all your friends. All of them. I don't want this genetics to be lost... All seed banks have very good NH, but this one is superior to all. If you're interested, tell me and I'll mail it to you.  I like to call her Nevilles Haze Nvidia cut"

Finally i recieved two seeds of this very Old Nevil's Haze genetics that come originally out of the master work from Nevil, a true sativa connaisseur founder of "The Seed Bank" in the 80s . It was made by combining a pure Haze to a Northern Lights #5 x Haze, this creating probably one of the most influential plants of our time, certainly for flavor, aroma and effect. Haze requires profeasional care and a lot of patience because of its long flowering periode but it has been very good for hybridisation.

Nevil's Haze is a mostly Sativa strain with a flowering time of between 14-16 weeks.

So just after i recieved the seeds i put them in the water for the germination process and after 9 days, yes 9 days (very long) one of the two seeds have germinated and are out the soil now!! Unfurtunetely the second one did not germinate.

Let see what story this little "Nevil's Haze Nvidia semection" baby can make....

Original Nevil's Haze "Nvidia selection"

IMG_7386.thumb.JPG.258936dc88c24bbe5dc6b4b0e1578632.JPG

Have a nice beautiful day hunters!!

• Like 7

Wow!!   Impressive friend, I hope it grows healthy and strong! I will not miss anything here, I will be attentive to all changes. All Haze always make me smile, their taste, their smell, their effect... they are simply wonderful.  Thanks for sharing! :drinks:

• Like 2

@g22 All my hope go for a good male, sound a little strange...😂🤣

Seriously, I prefer a male to make some new generation. But a good female is ok too for mother and to pollinate with my male SourD, iam already very exiting to see what come out this wonderful old seed 😎

• Like 4

Hey og.naj you've selected a wonderful line to work with..I see your working with seeds..I just hoped you could clarify something..is this the original f1 Neville's haze seed from 1997 that was made by nevil...or has someone inbred these further to f2 or f3 as you also say its a selected line called nivdia..or did you take a clone from nevils f1 an call it nivida and bred that an these are the resulting seeds, cus in some places you've written nvidia selected cut. Sory its just a bit confusing as to wat the nvidia cut is and how it relates to the individual seeds your growing.

• Like 1

Hello @Nightmare

All the information that @Jose.gh was passed to me was written in the first message in the description that was made in the first post. It is very very old seeds and it is a big luck that she can germinate. (1 on 2 seeds have germinate)

I call the seeds Nevil's Haze "Nvidia selection" because it is the best haze of all for Jose. So to give respect and credit to the man that make this return of the Nevil's possible, I write this info ;-) 

We will see what come out these little beauty I  the next few weeks and months ;-)

Hope that answer your question

Hi,

Sorry I don't have accurate information, throughout my life I have tried hundreds of seeds and my memory is really bad (I suspect weed has something to do haha).

These are the oldest seeds in my fridge and as far as I can remember, they were original. I kept them to cultivate them in the future, for years I always cultivated them, in each crop (its taste is impressive, its smell... wow). But over the years I gave way to other new things, and left them forgotten in my fridge. 

When I saw that OG.Naj was preparing a haze crop, and that he is also a lover of genetics, I decided to share them with him to see if they were still alive (they are really old). 

I am very happy to see that he has germinated, very happy.

• Like 2

Thanks for the information guys...so ther the f1 seed line that wer made by nevil himself in 1997 for greenhouse seeds..and those f1 seeds that specific pack have been taged nvidia..but they are infact the  very last mating of the plants nevil did himself in 1997, the 97 Neville's haze..thanks guys.

• Like 1

Hello Hunters,

Week 4 Day 22 for this beauty Nevil's Haze.

With the bio feeding, I try to keep the soil moist , not too moist but i never let the soil come completly dry befor the next watering. Like that the life in the soil is more continue the job better.

I pinch and curve the top yesterday at 90° to promote the grow of the lower branche. Today she are already straight to the sanligh led bar

Picture before the pinching

IMG_8195.thumb.JPG.9fe0efe5bd5ac012e486239d1dfc37bf.JPG

IMG_8202.thumb.JPG.90c7cf93a4cc17f8483ef78d02e8ae68.JPG

Have a nice week-end and see you for the next update hunters!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hunters,

Week 5 Day 36 for this beauty Nevil's Haze.

She react very goot the the little training i make befor and the secondary branching are growing well. So, this nevil's are now ready to become a mother, today i will take 2 clones for preservation. When the clones are rooted, I will go directly to the flowering mom. One of the two clones will then become the future mother.

IMG_8382.thumb.JPG.7fa6ef02a0743c84d81893e0e115497e.JPG

IMG_8384.thumb.JPG.7ba09b32195614781337ff8872ea3eb1.JPG

IMG_8385.thumb.JPG.80638b952df7e4daea0fb70518846335.JPG

IMG_8387.thumb.JPG.d0723a57df8dc94be18190324bef3d63.JPG

Have a nice day hunters and see you for the next Nevil update!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hunters,

Week 1 Day 7 of flowering for this Nvidia selection Nevil's Haze.

The 2 clones i take for preservation are rooted now so i will keep the best one as a mother.

Good news, I see some little femal preflower one the plant in flowering :good:we will see in a few days if the first pistils come out!

IMG_8430.thumb.JPG.f3424561a876fb5695da3540a8c11bf7.JPG

IMG_8431.thumb.JPG.b1121e0cdf4a0629d3785f5182333873.JPG

Have a nice sunday hunters and see you for the next update!

• Like 4

Hello Hunters,

Here are the Nevil's haze Nvidia selection future mother. I take this clone 15 days before and he are nice and healthy!

5e182bcf9d0e6_IMG_8456(2).thumb.jpg.ed019d846ad539d8eba15c1921d258d5.jpg

I just remarque that i forgot to put the biogrow for the Nevil in bloom so i put 5g/ltr of soil of biobloom yesterday...

Have a nice end of week hunters!

• Like 5