Guovsahas

Nordic Guerilla season 2020

8 posts in this topic

So it's 2020 and I'm preparing for another guerilla season, this year I'm doing something different. I am only growing two Green House Seed Co. strains which are favorites from last year The Church and Sweet Valley Kush, these will be some of the few photoperiod strains I'm growing and I also have Frisian Duck (Dutch Passion), Early Skunk (Sensi Seeds), Quick Gorilla (Dinafem), Quick Kush (Dinafem) and Alaskan Purple (Seedsman), also new this season is a field dedicated to autos from Auto Critical Orange Punch, AutoDuck, Auto Glueberry O.G., Auto Brooklyn Sunrise, Auto Colorado Cookies, Auto Orange Bud, Auto Blueberry & Auto Daquiri Lime (Dutch Passion), Blue Amnesia XXL, Haze XXL & Moby Dick XXL, Cheese XXL (Dinafem), Purple Punch Auto (Barney's Farm), Dos-si-Dos Cake Auto (LaMota Seeds), Pineapple Express & Mexican Airlines (420 Fast Buds) and Dedoverde Haze Auto (Humboldt Seed Organization).

I'm moving to a different area in the swamp, I'll be preparing it soon and when the ice returns I'm carrying manure to the area and once the sun starts in May I'll really start preparing the area by turning the soil and covering it with a tarp for a week or two.

I'm super excited for this years season

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

5 people like this

WOW!  This looks like an exciting guerrilla grow to watch.

That's a lot of wonderful-looking plants.  Let's hope that homeless "Machete-Man" and friendly "DogWalk-Man" won't cause any trouble.

Good Luck, I'll be watching.

P.S., when do you plan to germinate the seeds?  Keep us informed, and keep up the excellent work and journalism.

2 people like this

@Guovsahas that's a whole heap of beans there bro

Good luck with your grow this season it was great watching your grow in the 3rd Mega contest last year and a relief when you updated to let us know you harvested some bud after all the set backs and ups and downs during the grow.

walk safe bro :good:

Wow, a lot of seed variety and good strains. It's gonna be great to see that outdoor crop, bro!

I did some Black Friday shopping so I got double on my seed order, so all those seeds in the picture I have two of except the Alaskan Purple and Cheese XXL, the Alaskan Purple I traded some of my weed for seeds and the Cheese XXL were freebies from my black friday shopping, I spent 750€ on seeds and I got double on my order so I got a lot of seeds.
I'm ready to create a field 2020. @Cannabissapean @gasmeter @Jose.gh
Last year I started following a guy on instagram (IG: himalayan_connection) and he has a seed company called Afghan Seed Selection, I also have some of the strains from their company but that's for another grow, however he was growing a couple of degrees LAT north of me in Sweden and I was amazed by his field, we both were growing in a swamp but he did something I didn't really want to do which was clear a part of the swamp to create a field while I was more focused on camouflaging the plants so they can't be seen.

The pictures below are from his grow on instagram, I'm impressed because his field is a couple of degrees LAT further north of me however his field is only autos, last year I ran into some problems because the Swedish season is so short and once the rain comes it gets problematic to move in the swamp, also there's a risk of mold. He managed to pull it off with autos, that's why I'm creating a field of autos with a lot of varieties.

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

2 people like this

Great idea to put some auto in your area @Guovsahas, good luck for the 2020 season!

2 people like this

@Guovsahas man you leveraged your dollars there now thats getting bang for your buck ha ha ha brilliant :good:

WOW himalayan_connection field is amazing I will be keeping a close eye on proceedings...

Being that you are in a northern latitude, I would expect that you will germinate your seeds and vegg them indoors for a few weeks before setting them outside.

Have you yet determined a timeframe for the germination?  And will you allow us to see your germination methods and indoor vegging progress?

I ask because I don't want to miss any part of this journal.

1 person likes this