Nordic Guerilla season 2020

Guovsahas

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 10:18 AM, OG.Naj said:

How are you plant brother @Guovsahas ?

Sorry if I haven't updated for a bit but I've had my hands full last couple of days, I got a new job as a essential worker at a hardware warehouse for construction workers and gardeners, I'm head gardener at the hardware warehouse.

The plants are doing fine, I added some more to the collection. I've got 19 photoperiod plants and 11 autos. I'm reconsidering adding a couple of autos like Critical Orange Punch, Dedoverde Haze and Purple Punch since it's too late to start photoperiod plants now. I love sativas but the short summers in Scandinavia make it impossible to grow outdoors unless one has a greenhouse so autos it has to be.

My strain list is:

Photoperiod plants:

4 Frisian Duck

4 Early Skunk

1 Sweet Valley Kush

3 Silverback

4 Alaskan Purple

3 Quick Kush

Auto plants:
3 Dos Si Dos Cake

1 Mexican Airlines

1 Pineapple Express

3 Moby Dick XXL

2 Haze XXL

1 Blue Amnesia XXL

• Like 6

dude you have some work to do with all those strains ,can't wait to see the results later on .

all the best to ya and your climate is almost the same for me over here i think , i have to take control of the blooming stage also by blacking them out  for over the hole blooming fase ,to get a good result .

good luck :taunt:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

At work I saw these and I was thinking of picking them up so I don't need to spend that much time at the grow spot, the solar panel pump is great which can be connected to a barrel and water up to 36 plants, to fill the barrel I found a electric drill pump so I don't need to carry water too many times

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1402.JPG

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I haven't updated for a bit, it's been a hectic couple of weeks. I hurt my feet at work so I have been at home for a couple of days and I was prescribed oxycontin because of the pain in my feet, I also have my son who just figured out how to run so it's been a bad time to attempt to move roughly a ton of soil on foot through rough terrain.

Earlier today I moved the last soil to the spot so I've moved roughly a ton of soil, that's no joke, I moved a ton of soil with two hurt feet however I was heavily under the influence of oxycontin that my doctor prescribed, I couldn't have moved that much soil without it but I will pay the price later, I also moved the plants out.

I also bought 10L biobizz fish mix and 5L biobloom for the plants.

• Like 2

and everybody still thinks it's simple to just plant some seeds and everything go's it's way  ???!!!  ,keep up the good work my friend ,and stay healthy and save !!!:clapping:

the reward is at the finish line brother :taunt:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

So, it looks very cool. I used to do this kind of "gardening" too. In general, my fascinating adventure began in high school. My friends and I often skipped classes to smoke a joint. But only over time, they gave up on it, but I didn't succeed. This went on for almost ten years, until I started having health problems. I had problems with the stomach, constant headaches, as well as pain in the heart. I couldn't concentrate without smoking a joint. Advice from early forums did not help me, so I decided to act decisively. I decided to find the best Recreational Cannabis Dispensary. At first it was very difficult to cope with my desires, but over time it became easier. Now I have almost quit smoking completely. But I still have a hobby to grow it :)

• 2 weeks later...

This year has been the worst year possible, always follow a physicians recommendations. I didn't after I carried a ton of soil I couldn't stand on my feet for almost 7 weeks, I've been on high doses of oxycontin to be able to function in daily life like going to the toilet.

My feet have been fucked but yes I took a bit more than recommended to be able to take out the plants, I couldn't go out as often as I wish but earlier today after coming back I'm so amazed by the vigor of cannabis as a plant.

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while but I've been bedridden and I've been so fucked up on oxycontin these last weeks that it slipped my mind. I'm lowering dosage so I remembered that I needed to post pics.

Here they come

On 7/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, gasmeter said:

@Guovsahas your hardcore I hope your feet heal quick bro :training::good:

My feet got fucked, I could barely walk after that. I was on high dosage of oxycontin just to be able to do everyday things like going to the bathroom because I couldn't walk. These last weeks have been a haze. Not in a pleasant way but rather everyday and night I was under the influence of oxycontin just so I can walk to the kitchen and eat or walk on my own to the bathroom.

• Like 1

Well,

nice little field.........My first Gueriila grow project was a little....lets say.....exagerating. I ordered myself 40 seeds, planned to give everyone 50l of soil, bought the soil and then step by step moved everything with a bicycle and a big sports bag, looking like I would play tennis. No joke....it was the busiest summer ever,lol. And I know how tired one can get. Cause little did I know how much time I would spend on watering these little fuckers....haha.....The pump you bought looks cool....was thinking about using one too. Could you tell me about how much noise it makes??

It would be awesome if this really would work, because it is not too good to spend much time at spots. I have read you changed spot because of the path you left behind....Well I try to walk a different way everytime and try to walk as good as possible to not leave behind steps. I try to adapt my steps to the surrounding area

Hope your feet gets well soon. I had an incident on friday. Moving to the spot in darkness, I discovered 2 idiots somewhere nearby.....So I decided to move all the plants silently. As I had to take a path I didnt know and I could barely see a thing, a branch of a tree was in my way and hurt my eye. Next day I thought there was just something in it.....But got hurt a little and it inflamed. NOT COOL.  So now I wait til monday, hope medicine works out and I can avoind hospital. Because at this stage this would really suck.......so be well my friend and finish your project;)

your spot seems cool.......lot of light the ladies get.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been away from my garden for a bit but I've trusted nature to do what it does and I was so surprised when I got there. The plants have grown so much, they are much taller than me and I estimate them to be over 2.5 meters tall, they are also VERY WIDE.

On picture it's hard to grasp how big the plants are since I had to back up a bit so I could get a good picture of the plants. I also noticed some of the leaves were turning yellow, I assume it's from lack of nitrogen so I'm taking out guano to them to give them a boost for flowering, I've got 3kg of bat guano and I think at least 1kg will be feed them until harvest.

IMG_2303.JPG

IMG_2304.JPG

IMG_2305.JPG

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2307.JPG

• Like 2

On 8/22/2020 at 8:28 AM, hunt_a_blunt said:

Well,

nice little field.........My first Gueriila grow project was a little....lets say.....exagerating. I ordered myself 40 seeds, planned to give everyone 50l of soil, bought the soil and then step by step moved everything with a bicycle and a big sports bag, looking like I would play tennis. No joke....it was the busiest summer ever,lol. And I know how tired one can get. Cause little did I know how much time I would spend on watering these little fuckers....haha.....The pump you bought looks cool....was thinking about using one too. Could you tell me about how much noise it makes??

It would be awesome if this really would work, because it is not too good to spend much time at spots. I have read you changed spot because of the path you left behind....Well I try to walk a different way everytime and try to walk as good as possible to not leave behind steps. I try to adapt my steps to the surrounding area

Hope your feet gets well soon. I had an incident on friday. Moving to the spot in darkness, I discovered 2 idiots somewhere nearby.....So I decided to move all the plants silently. As I had to take a path I didnt know and I could barely see a thing, a branch of a tree was in my way and hurt my eye. Next day I thought there was just something in it.....But got hurt a little and it inflamed. NOT COOL.  So now I wait til monday, hope medicine works out and I can avoind hospital. Because at this stage this would really suck.......so be well my friend and finish your project;)

your spot seems cool.......lot of light the ladies get.

Yeah I've been growing for a couple of years guerilla and in many different places, I've learned my lessons which include watering and risk of detection. I once grew in the middle of a huge rose bush at a university in Stockholm, I created a way to crawl in and I hollowed out the middle of the rose bush so sunlight could get in and the plants did amazingly well and NOBODY could've ever imagined that there were cannabis plants in the middle of the rose bush.

The problem in the reeds is that when you walk through the reeds you bend and break the reeds which leaves a very obvious path through, however the swamp has a lot of game trails but I didn't want to risk it so I actually created a diversion path to the first site so in case anyone decided to follow the path they'd just end up in the middle of the swamp with nothing there.

Thanks my feet have got better and I've stopped the oxycontin entirely. That sounds terrible that you hurt your eye I hope you get well soon and yeah I know exactly that feeling when you run into people near your spot, last year I ran into a homeless guy with a machete who was building a shelter so I defused the situation by giving him a joint and leaving so he wouldn't get suspicious.

Actually I bought the pump but I haven't been able to go out and water the plants as often as I've wanted since I could barely walk in the apartment, I've been in bed most of my time.

What I did was that I had removed the top soil and removed the roots of the reeds then I dumped the soil on top so it would create a mound which was well above the water, I'm growing in a swamp so the roots have grown so deep that they are most likely absorbing water from the swamp since I have barely watered the plants. I've let nature take care of itself more or less and I thought I would lose the plants when the heat came but they survived and thrived.

Growing in swamps is a lot of work but the reeds along the edge of the swamp are a great cover the reeds allow airflow and let through light, it's a lot of work to move the soil mix to the spot and I did the mixing at the spot.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 8:43 PM, gasmeter said:

@Guovsahas glad to hear your feet are getting better and you can tolerate a lower dose of the oxycontin your plants look nice and healthy great job bro :good::biggrin:

Thanks man, I've actually stopped using to oxycontin entirely now. The first days I thought I could go cold turkey but I had some withdrawal symptoms which were flu-like so my doctor told me to lower dosage and then stop which I did. Now I'm free of that opioid bullshit and I'm looking forward for harvesting

So I just had a long discussion with my partner and she is worried due to the Sweden having quite harsh laws regarding possession and especially growing cannabis that I need to grow less so I'll be growing only one or two plants, she wanted me to stop but I argued against it that it'll keep our costs down, we won't need to meet shady dealers, we won't need to take a risk getting stopped by police after meeting a dealer etc but she is very worried after a friend of my partner who is a lawyer told me that I've got to be really careful because the state could take our children, we don't want to lose our children.

I'm going to be taking it easier from now on however my partner and I are looking for a house in the countryside where she is more ok with growing because we'll be able to have privacy but it's in the city she is worried, she has been very paranoid when we smoke at the evenings that the smell will go to our neighbors and such which I understand since I've been a bit more careful now knowing what our lawyer friend said, my partner has been talking a lot about how nice it would be with a house outside of the city so we can have more privacy and I've honestly been dreaming about having a greenhouse where I can grow my plants.

I'm thinking that from now on if I grow in the city I'll be looking at strains of cannabis which don't have the classic leaf shape but rather strains like Frisian Duck. We all know the Frisian Ducks leaves don't look like classic cannabis leaves but I've been doing some research and I stumbled upon a strain called Australian Bastard Cannabis (ABC) which caught my eye and there are quite a few breeders who've created some interesting strains from it such as Subterfuge by Hybri-Tec or Freakshow by Humboldt Seed.

The first picture is Subterfuge by Hybri-Tec and the second picture is Freakshow by Humboldt Seed Co., I'm going to buy the seeds for next season and I'm only growing two plants. As you can see I'm looking specifically for plants that DO NOT LOOK LIKE CANNABIS, I love growing cannabis and I'm want to master these strains even look at using regular seeds to get seeds which are acclimatized to growing as far north as I am

photo-5-1.jpg

kmukv7s75dn31.jpg

• Like 3