Nordic Guerilla season 2020

Guovsahas

I also forgot to mention that I'm building a cannabis dryer to prevent odor and to control the environment in which the cannabis is drying. I've always wanted to build a spacebucket to grow in when I lived alone but I'm modifying the spacebucket so that it's meant for drying. I'll be using a 45L bucket with a lid where I'll be drilling a hole for a inline fan which is connected to a carbon filter and at the bottom there'll be calcium chloride to absorb excess humidity which is collected in a small container at the bottom.

I know my drawing might not be at its finest but I drew it on my phone and it's a rough sketch

IMG_2385.JPG

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guovsahas said:

So I just had a long discussion with my partner and she is worried due to the Sweden having quite harsh laws regarding possession and especially growing cannabis that I need to grow less so I'll be growing only one or two plants, she wanted me to stop but I argued against it that it'll keep our costs down, we won't need to meet shady dealers, we won't need to take a risk getting stopped by police after meeting a dealer etc but she is very worried after a friend of my partner who is a lawyer told me that I've got to be really careful because the state could take our children, we don't want to lose our children.

I'm going to be taking it easier from now on however my partner and I are looking for a house in the countryside where she is more ok with growing because we'll be able to have privacy but it's in the city she is worried, she has been very paranoid when we smoke at the evenings that the smell will go to our neighbors and such which I understand since I've been a bit more careful now knowing what our lawyer friend said, my partner has been talking a lot about how nice it would be with a house outside of the city so we can have more privacy and I've honestly been dreaming about having a greenhouse where I can grow my plants.

I'm thinking that from now on if I grow in the city I'll be looking at strains of cannabis which don't have the classic leaf shape but rather strains like Frisian Duck. We all know the Frisian Ducks leaves don't look like classic cannabis leaves but I've been doing some research and I stumbled upon a strain called Australian Bastard Cannabis (ABC) which caught my eye and there are quite a few breeders who've created some interesting strains from it such as Subterfuge by Hybri-Tec or Freakshow by Humboldt Seed.

La prima foto è Subterfuge di Hybri-Tec e la seconda è Freakshow di Humboldt Seed Co., comprerò i semi per la prossima stagione e coltiverò solo due piante. Come puoi vedere, sto cercando specificamente piante che NON ASSOMIGLIANO ALLA CANNABIS, adoro coltivare cannabis e voglio padroneggiare queste varietà anche guardare l'uso di semi regolari per ottenere semi che sono acclimatati a crescere fino a nord come me sono

foto-5-1.jpg

kmukv7s75dn31.jpg

Molto Interessante,stavo provando a fare una ricerca,ma non riesco a trovare rifornitori purtroppo. Comunque grazie mille per l'informazione è veramente interessante ,da provare sicuramente 👍

Very Interesting, I was trying to do a search, but I can't find any suppliers unfortunately. Anyway thanks a lot for the information it's really interesting, definitely worth trying 👍👍
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kalumè said:

Molto Interessante,stavo provando a fare una ricerca,ma non riesco a trovare rifornitori purtroppo. Comunque grazie mille per l'informazione è veramente interessante ,da provare sicuramente 👍

Very Interesting, I was trying to do a search, but I can't find any suppliers unfortunately. Anyway thanks a lot for the information it's really interesting, definitely worth trying 👍👍

Which ones are you looking for? Hybri-tec has his own site and Humboldt Seed Co sell seeds in EU through Spain

On 14/09/2020 at 0:06 PM, Guovsahas said:

So I just had a long discussion with my partner and she is worried due to the Sweden having quite harsh laws regarding possession and especially growing cannabis that I need to grow less so I'll be growing only one or two plants, she wanted me to stop but I argued against it that it'll keep our costs down, we won't need to meet shady dealers, we won't need to take a risk getting stopped by police after meeting a dealer etc but she is very worried after a friend of my partner who is a lawyer told me that I've got to be really careful because the state could take our children, we don't want to lose our children.

@Guovsahas yes your doing the right thing reducing what you do to reduce risk especially considering the worst case scenario your partner has good reason to be worried the authorities can be total twats if they want to be.

The house in the country sounds great I hope you can make that a reality and growing strains like Frisian Duck is a good idea that second image with the fan leaves that look like ferns is interesting most people would not realise it was Cannabis if they came across it.

• Like 2

that is fucking interesting....we got a herb here which is called "fake Hemp"......grows like hemp somehow, doesnt peoduce bud, but the leaves are incredibly tasty and look ligned like in the last foto...where one could say....the way the leaves grow....this is photoshopped.....I actually have never seen a variety growing with leves like that one.....pretty interesting.....is this a landrace over there???greetz

• Like 2

On 9/20/2020 at 9:40 PM, hunt_a_blunt said:

that is fucking interesting....we got a herb here which is called "fake Hemp"......grows like hemp somehow, doesnt peoduce bud, but the leaves are incredibly tasty and look ligned like in the last foto...where one could say....the way the leaves grow....this is photoshopped.....I actually have never seen a variety growing with leves like that one.....pretty interesting.....is this a landrace over there???greetz

I was at a different forum asking about strains that don't look like weed, the ducks foot keeps coming up which I am growing and have heard of before as well as the ABC strains I've heard of before but one guy posted a pic of a strain he was growing which was released in 2019 by Humboldt Seed Co. and no it's not photoshopped, there are a videos of the plant on Humboldt Seed Company's youtube channel. My first reaction was just like yours, "WTF am I looking at? That's not cannabis but after some researching it's actually a strain and as soon as I had done research confirming it's a actual plant, I knew that's going to be my breeding project so I bought 30 regular seeds, I also ordering ABC seeds for a breeding project.

You can find seeds for the Freakshow on Humboldt Seed Company's Spanish homepage if you are ordering in EU otherwise if you are ordering from Humboldt Seed Company's North American site.

https://humboldtseedcompany.es/product/freakshow-10-regular-seeds/

Check out their youtube channel

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, gasmeter said:

@Guovsahas yes your doing the right thing reducing what you do to reduce risk especially considering the worst case scenario your partner has good reason to be worried the authorities can be total twats if they want to be.

The house in the country sounds great I hope you can make that a reality and growing strains like Frisian Duck is a good idea that second image with the fan leaves that look like ferns is interesting most people would not realise it was Cannabis if they came across it.

Yeah I have to but I am growing so I don't contribute to organized crime and so I know exactly how the plants have been grown and which strain it is.

The Frisian Duck is something I've wanted to grow for some time now just for that reason but I've also read about ABC strains which I want to breed and at another forum a grower posted a pic of the Freakshow and that's how I came across it. NOBODY WOULD EVER RECOGNIZE THAT IT'S CANNABIS which is exactly what I want with a strain due to current policy in Sweden.

I'm really looking forward to breeding with the Freakshow and ABC to create a strain which can handle the short summers in Scandinavia and that doesn't look like cannabis.

• Like 1

The Freakshow strain is incredible it looks like some sort of fern like plant, most people would not realise that it is actually Cannabis.

That is great news that your plants are now flowering and making buds they look so healthy too great job, I hope that frost is late and all fruit come ripe for you bro great job :good:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's soon harvest time and I'm preparing the next phase, I'm building a box for drying the buds so it's smell proof.

I am making it out of a axial fan, a 65L plastic box and a carbon filter. Nothing to crazy and very simple, I'm harvesting tomorrow so I want the box to be finished before harvesting so that I can just hang the buds inside of the box so that the smell is contained inside of the box

IMG_2618.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well the harvest was much larger than I anticipated, I had brought a big north face bag to carry as much as possible but I filled it and was forced to carry a plastic bag full of weed which I hid in the forest close to where I live until I could empty my bag.  I went twice out to the swamp, I also ran into a second problem after returning the second time, all that buds wouldn't fit in the drying box.

I had to pull out my old grow tent along with my drying rack and call a friend to get a car so we could move all the weed to a undisclosed location far away from where I live.

It's been a crazy couple of months, in retrospect I wish I could've done some pruning so the plants wouldn't be so wild but I am amazed by their vigor and this was probably one of my most smoothest grows because I didn't need to water except once when I transplanted the plants to where they were.

I also want to add that the Frisian Duck isn't that recommended in a swamp one big bud had budrot, all other plants made it exceptionally without any mold or disease.

IMG_2633.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2629.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2641.JPG

• Like 2