Sea of Green-o-matic

russellmears

I'm going to be growing 25 Green o-matic in 2gal pots (8 liter) under a 1000w switchable ballast. I'm growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, using homemade organic teas for feeding. I'm going to germinate soon I'm just waiting for a new hood to come in the mail. I'm medical in California and have been growing for a few years. I'll be posting pictures just as soon as there is something to see. Thanks for reading!

My new grow room is finished! I have begun germinating the first seeds for my new perpetual grow. I'll be posting pictures later. The idea is to harvest 24 plants in about 60 days, and every 30 days there after. I'm a huge smoker and i'm hoping to keep myself in hash and bud without laps. I've divided my grow area into 2 floors wich means i probably will have to Low Stress Train these already short plants, we'll see if i can keep all 24 under one light. keep an eye oput for pictures later today.

Yes I’m going to use Autos I already have alot of seeds and more feminized pollen. It will be nice to have a perpetual harvest without having to clone. I would like to find a few more auto strains with flowering times around 60 days and cross some of them with feminized G-O-M pollen so i can have a little variety. It would be amazing to find someone reliable to trade feminized pollen with. I'm in the USA so it seems like a grey area, maybe i can post ads here in california. pics coming soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...