H3rbalizer - Exodus Cheese - And Nutrients Test - 2-2-2010

h3rbalizer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 33 of flower, starting to come on now with the addition of the boost.and rasing the EC up to 1.8, reduced the ammount of NPK so feeding as follows with canna products. The feed will continue like this for the next week then gradually reducing down stopping NPK and boost before the magic 14 days. The smell is intense and very very sticky buds.

25ml of A+B

20ml boost

15ml NPK

EC 1.8

PH 5.8

Temp 28

Humidity 50-60 % and will be increased to around 70 mark

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

• 3 weeks later...

Well the exodus was ready on day 48 i have no idea why so it was time for harvest i was chatting to dust about this and sensi seeds give their cheese 45 days so i had no option but to harvest.
I have decided to get rid of the cooltube as i dont think it perform as good as the Diamond shade so i cant wait to see the results in the future.
From the 5 plants i got a dried 12 oz ftrom the 5, was expecting more but we all do eh! here is the vid from the day of harvest, ignore the graphics as elektro fucked up ;)

the smoke is amazing dust....creeper is the word to describe it, the taller pheno even tastes like trainwreck while the smaller of the 5 is a more pungent cheese smoke having all the charecteristics of it's ancestor not so much couch lock compared to the trainwreck tasting sativa like plant, it is more euphoric down to the fact it was a one stage harvest where it could have been split but decided on the euphoric smoke for a change.

• 3 weeks later...