SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

WoW!  Nice start @g22.  Will definitely be watching this journal.

And already, I have questions:

1.  The seed packet stated "42 / 100", and the caption stated "in collab LIMITED EDITION with the Strain Hunters".  Do you know with whom Strain Hunters had collaborated to develop these seeds?

2.  You mentioned that the seeds soaked 1 hour in something called "xseed".  Is that perhaps a mixture of the BioEnhancer?  Or is that some other product?

• Like 3

Good question @Cannabissapean  

I was  very happy to have won those seeds  I did not ask myself the question my is surely a very good association of top breeders who loves  terps resinous and productive plants 

xseeds is a special biologic product from b.a.c. its a specific product just to soak the seeds 1h it helps to germinate and protects biologically against pathogenic disease I add occurs to be sure of what I do with these seeds which  have a lot of value and are limited .

I have always been told a staple made for several uses know how to do a lot my never all at 100%.

I know that enhancer can also be used for soak the seeds and protect against pathogenic diseases.

I was not sure of myself for the time to leave my seeds in the water .

• Like 4

Thank you very much for your answers and input, @g22 and @gasmeter.

I am pleased to hear of the possibility that the xseed soak and maybe also the BioEnhanser soak may have anti-pathologic effects when treating seeds for germination.

If that is actually true, then perhaps OG.Naj may be interested to hear about that.

I wonder whether any clinical evidence of this effect has been collected.

I did a quick check of the Spannabis website to look at the list of Presenters.  GreenHouse has one of the biggest booths, of course.

I looked to see if "xseed" or B.A.C. were among the Presenters, but I did not find them.

When I googled "xseed from B.A.C.", I did find their website.  Whooh!, :heat:     45€ for such a small bottle seems expensive.  Since I already have a bag of BioEnhancer, I think I will try that first.

• Like 3

@Cannabissapean

No need of of a bottle of 45€ just a 10ml x-seed is good for 20 seeds and cost 5€.

in real i think you can put 50 seeds in the 10ml pack .

if you alrady have the enhancer from greenhouse you don't need more  .

My result for the germination  is not perfect i need to better learn or iam not good to giv life 🤔.

I get 80% for germination 16 seeds on 20 have start to grow but i kill 1 seed  maybe too dry or i don't kno it was the 13 yesterday or i was too high i let the paper dry a littel too much  i smoke some doctor after work and the effect is maybe too heuforic 😅.

2 seeds have rotten and 2 seeds don't open.

i plant them   this morning for the moment i have 15 limited seedlings alive i hope they all keep growing.

• Like 4

@Cannabissapean, i already try to germinate seeds with the ehancer but the germ rate was not so good. It is maybe my fault... maybe i put to much ehancer in the water but after many years of seeds germination, the best results i have to germ seeds is simply with the use of pure rain water at temp between 20° & 24°c. First in a glass to rehydrate the shell of the seeds, after that between two towel paper to see the first tap roots or direclty in the soil. But always with rain water. I think that the tap water in some city is just to bad for growing, specially in the early stage of grow like germination and for sure bad to use with biofeeding.

But i have very very good results with the ehancer for clonning without anything else gel or roots hormones. Simply ehancer at 0,5gr/ltr and like always pure rain water.

Mmmm, yes 15-16 on 20 (75-80%) is still a good number for a good pheno hunt, specially if you need to take clone of each one, you need to grow this 15-16 funkyfruity long with big plant in flowering or? What do you expect in growing time before the flip ?

• Like 3

@OG.Naj

Growing time 6-7 week i gone to top or fim all the plant maybe try some stress technic try the spreadingtip .

i gone to take clones on each one thats gone be difficult to manage but i have to .

if i find a plant which I really like I will try to keep her.

I do medium plant is maybe a littel bit much but its natural & bio .

• Like 3

The next thing that scare me is pest i always have trouble last time was the thrips last year with the doctor from seeds was the spidermites how totaly ivade my 4 haze clones chance for my doctor i think they go first where is more terps and resine

This time i buy dislike from aptus is very expensiv product i hope to not have trouble this time ✊🌱

• Like 3

@g22 and @OG.Naj,

I will definitely try the BioEnhancer for germination.

When I do so in my next journal, I shall show you my paper towel method.  I rarely have any problem with drying-out.

Thrips:  I had earlier been topping my soil with a layer of clean sand.  The sand makes it difficult for the adult thrips to get into the soil, and the sand makes it difficult for the newly hatched thrips to get out of the soil.  I had heard that the sharp edges of coarse sand cause problems for thrips.

But just recently, I noticed when Mycorrhizzae grows exceptionally thick (as with the use of the GHS BioProducts), then the thrips are significantly reduced.

• Like 2

Lame site friend @g22 good germination rate even if it is not 20/20 is a good average, let's see how such plants behave
 Happy growing brother:victory:

Cojo sitio amigo @g22 buena tasa de germinacion aunque no sea 20/20 es una buena media, a ver que tal se portan esas plantas

Feliz crecimiento hermano :victory:

• Like 2

Well done friend I always planted them directly so as not to touch the soft seed and much less the root💪 I think they come out stronger and do not cause them stress, it is better to constantly wash and disinfect pests apart from giving the odd product to the  plants and closet

Bien hecho amigo yo siempre las plantó directamente para no tocar la semilla blanda y mucho menos la raiz💪 creo que salen más fuertes y no les causas estrés, lo de las plagas es mejor lavar y desinfectar constantemente aparte de darles algún que otro producto a las plantas y al armario

• Like 2

On 2/13/2020 at 0:18 AM, Cannabissapean said:

WoW!  Nice start @g22.  Will definitely be watching this journal.

And already, I have questions:

1.  The seed packet stated "42 / 100", and the caption stated "in collab LIMITED EDITION with the Strain Hunters".  Do you know with whom Strain Hunters had collaborated to develop these seeds?

2.  You mentioned that the seeds soaked 1 hour in something called "xseed".  Is that perhaps a mixture of the BioEnhancer?  Or is that some other product?

@Cannabissapean

yesterday when talking about plants that taste (banana) with a professional from a store , he reminded me that STRAWBERRY BANANA comes from DNA GENETICS so surely a collab with DNA GENETIC amigo and the parent of this plant is  the legendaire bubbelgum x banana kush 

• Like 4

day 3

temp 22 ° -25 °

rh 70% 24/7

cmh 315 w

2 of the young plants seems to stop to grown .

I reassured myself by thinking that nature does things good and  if they not grow those are not strong enough .

my whe will never know😅

DSC_0031.jpg

• Like 4

day 6

temp 22 ° - 25 °

rh + - 70%

cmh 315 w

I transplanted the young plants yesterday without problem I will continue to use the plagron seedling and cutting soil mix  as long as it is moist no problem for transplanting.

I remove the littel  plants that were not growing and i see the taproot was damaged 

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0031.jpg

• Like 4