SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

day 15

temp 20 ° -26 °

rh 60% -80%

cmh 410 w

I think I will have to transplant faster than I thought. I'm going to cut their heads off at night, they grow well and drink well .

The littel crop grow homogeneous just one plant is a littel smaller 

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

• Like 3

each time  i go to see

the slh x strawnana x bubba kush

i am surprised by these plants they drink ,they  grow ,they are strong and green .

i think i could transplant , i am not very motivated today i wait to wednesday.

I have improved myself a little and my climate  of this strain is a very good mix of great genetic or both together.

😉🌱

• Like 3

They are beautiful friend @g22 I think it's a good time to change the pot you intend to give them a lot of growth time?  😉 👍 happy 🌱

Están preciosas amigo @g22 creo que es buen momento para el cambio de maceta pretendes darles mucho tiempo de crecimiento? 😉 👍 feliz 🌱

• Like 3

Those plants have an extraordinary strength, my friend, my question is if you are going to give it a great time ⏳ of growth or you will put them to bloom 🌸 in the minimum time that marks the house 🏡

😉 👍

Tiene una fuerza extraordinaria esas plantas, amigo mi pregunta es si vas a darle un gran tiempo ⏳ de crecimiento o las pondrás a florecer 🌸 en el tiempo mínimo que marca la casa 🏡 

😉 👍 

• Like 3

I will re-pot today i have time😷 .

for flowering I have to eliminated a plant I thought to keep the less beautiful and make it bloom in a smaller pot to give it a chance my its going to giv  too much problem.

the plant surrounded by blue in the photo grows much slower than the others and drinks a lot less but who knows maybe the flowers will be good.🙃

I think it will not be good with the others  should I remove it or wait until the last moment before flowering?

I am thinking of removing it because I am looking for a vigorous and good plant.

Screenshot_20200304-102859.jpg

Screenshot_20200304-102802.jpg

• Like 3

I think that it is not going bad simply the rest is more powerful in vigorousness when it comes to flower things can change ... 🤤 That if as @OG.Naj says. You have the last word live or  will not live that is the question?  😂 😂 😂

Yo creo que no va mal simplemente el resto es más potente en vigorosidad pero a la hora de florar la cosas puede cambiar... 🤤 Eso si como dice @OG.Naj tu tienes la última palabra vivira o no vivira esa es la cuestión? 😂 😂 😂 

• Like 2