SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

here a top half break it starts to be too close to the lamps my I break her  by folding I would take a photo if they keep growing anyway if they grow too close to the lamps the flowers near the lamps will not develop

P4091003.JPG

• Like 4

Day 4 flo

after a few days of flowering the funky banana already has beautiful spring buds and large branches with elongated internodes with alrady a littel perfume

P4130969.jpg

P4130968.jpg

• Like 5

Friend, why don't you put a fence to control the cloak at medium height, you can also tie the plants to the same pot, even if in bloom I don't know if it is highly recommended to tame the plants although you already know that I give them cane

Amigo por que no le pones una reja para controlar el manto a media altura, también puedes atar las plantas a la misma maceta, aunque en floración no se si es muy recomendable domar las plantas aunque ya sabes que yo les doy caña 

• Like 1

@R.G.S

I was thinkin to do something like that but iam gone the mesure the goed  distance bitwin the top and the bulb i can't put power more than  50% to controle the temp so i gone to bent and tie the closer top so the social distance top to light is ok 

• Like 2

If cutting their heads reduces the height quite a bit at the beginning of flowering

You know how to grow very strong plants friend, I think it is not necessary to give it many days of growth in your case since after the change they continue to grow ...

Happy day 🌱 😎 ☀

Si cortarles la cabeza reduce bastante la altura en el principio de floración 

Sabes crecer las plantas muy fuertes amigo creo que no es necesario que le des muchos días de crecimiento en tu caso ya que después del cambio siguen creciendo... 

Feliz día 🌱 😎 ☀ 

• Like 3

Difficult to know the strech of a strain without growing them before. Your strain look like very vigorous but you grow also very healthy plants bro @g22 so it is normal that these plants grow speed and big :good: If needed, you can bend the stem one more time. Cut the head right now is more bad that only bend them down.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

How are you doing my friend? @g22 I hope you are well and the plants are well after all in the end that you decided to do them you double them again? 
 Cheers

Como va todo amigo? @g22 espero que estés bien y las plantas se encuentren bien después de todo al final que decidiste hacer con ellas las doblastes otra vez? 

Saludos

• Like 2

Day 17

I do not think I have big flowers but very good qualities and also my tent does not have the volume necessary for the development. after touching the flowers I can say that their smell is beautiful and my fingers really smell like lavender and its sticky

P4260984.JPG

P4260983.JPG

P4260985.JPG

• Like 5

2 hours ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

I never smell cannabis that smell lavender must very good to smoke

happy growing bro 

There is a phenotype of super lemon haze that has a lavender smell in bloom and that same aroma tastes after being smoked, it is an impressive breed, I am glad to know that you are well brother

A big hug 😉 👍

Hay un fenotipo de súper lemon haze que tiene un olor a lavanda en floración y ese mismo aroma sabe después al ser fumada es una raza impresionante, me alegra saber que estas bien hermano 

Un fuerte abrazo 😉 👍 

• Like 4