SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

3 hours ago, g22 said:

P5051006.jpg

This one look like a real killer. I understand totally what you love in it. They have a nice cake bud structure covered with trichomes ❄❄🤩😍

• Like 4

@OG.Naj

+- 30 to 40 cm   under the lamp but i bent a littel there head and the ballast is dim on 300+ i don't remember the wattage but less than 400w for the hps and 315w fot the cmh 

For the smell the lavender as mutate to a more hazy smell but still there maybe a littel bit  lemon too.

I like  a lot 2-3 pheno and I will surely try to reveg the best .

• Like 1

the only problem is their size for my tent my in a greenhouse or in a growroom with a very high ceiling its must be terrible

P5071042.JPG

P5071030.jpg

P5071044.JPG

P5071037.jpg

P5071045.JPG

P5071032.jpg

P5071024.JPG

• Like 4

What a good looking those cluster buds are 🍇 brother, I already told you that you don't need to grow plants that long, you are big brother, how many weeks of flowering are you missing?

Cheers

_______

Que buena pinta tienen esos cogollos de racimo 🍇 hermano, ya te dije que no necesitas crecer las plantas tanto tiempo, 😜eres grande hermano, cuantas semanas de floración le faltan? 

Saludos 

• Like 2

Nice picture brother! And beautiful plants. They look like perfect plant for extraction 💯 

Hope you can find a killer in this very different pheno 🤟😎  

• Like 3

@OG.NajI need to change the name in 

SUPER LEMON FUNKY HAZE .

@BEDZ thank's now i don't touch them i just water it .

Before i start a grow i always want to use thing to limit the stretch but i don't do it this time they are too big but the terps are beautiful the quantity not gone be big because the plant ivade the all tent to 20 cm of the top its a gorrilla 240cm in  height and the light can not penetrate to the lower part and can't  cover all the head so but they are very good i would like to see breed like this in greenhouse seeds bank a Slh with a so beautiful parfum

• Like 3