SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

Day 37

first day of spring

# 10 is the plant with the best branch development

this time i don't take cutting i don't have patience a lot of seed wait in my fridge

I transplant today and i wait 2-3 day and turn on 12/12

• Like 4

@OG.Naj

They look goed today  is the first day on 12/12 its the first night now from 08:00am to 08:00 pm rh is on 50% to 60% no visibl sign of pest ontil now but i dont really chek after.

for the rest it look goed they are big i hope the stretch is not to much its a problem with those tent but is good i top 2 time  i dont give enought attention my head is somewhere els .

After make the setup for flowering i put the 600w dimlux hps that work really good and change the deffect bulb of the double dimlux cmh i think the problem is inside  the lamptransfo not the bulbe I'm disapointed of that lamp if i change the setup is a singel cmh for veg and only hps for flo and maybe a uv light 

😎🌱

• Like 2

Day 44

Temp 22° - 29.5°30°

Rh 50%- 75% 

the rain of enhancer has just fallen on the funky fruity.

They  looks to  not  stretch a lot until now .

I am skeptical about the result i don't give enought attention and make a few fault in this grow .

my temperatures are  a little too high max 29.5 °.

I just put the extractor continuously during their day.

until now it only worked 15 minutes on and 30 minutes of i need to put a intra to lower the temp i have one i don't use because it's a littel too noisy i try to find a solution .

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

• Like 5

@OG.Naj

I have a gorrilla they are made of good material i only wash the tent after every grow with water / chlorine..... need to good ventilate when you do it because is not good i try to feed and spray the most easy way possible to not lose time iam alrady to busy so less stress to you and for the plant just need to keep a eye on pest 

• Like 1

Curious that twisted tree I think that some storm knocked it down but someone managed to restore it to its shape and the tree managed to weld again giving it greater robustness today compared to the newer ones that are seen

Happy blooming friend 😉 👍

Curioso ese árbol retorcido pienso que alguna tormenta lo derrumbó pero alguien consiguió devolverle a su forma y el árbol consiguió soldarse de nuevo dándole mayor robustez hoy en día en comparación con los más nuevos que se ven

Feliz floración amigo 😉 👍 

• Like 4

On 3/30/2020 at 10:02 PM, R.G.S said:

Curious that twisted tree I think that some storm knocked it down but someone managed to restore it to its shape and the tree managed to weld again giving it greater robustness today compared to the newer ones that are seen

Happy blooming friend 😉 👍

Curioso ese árbol retorcido pienso que alguna tormenta lo derrumbó pero alguien consiguió devolverle a su forma y el árbol consiguió soldarse de nuevo dándole mayor robustez hoy en día en comparación con los más nuevos que se ven

Feliz floración amigo 😉 👍 

the tree is twisted by the wind it was alrady twisted in is fiber by nature for sure plus the wind .

and is blocked in another tree need a machine with a very powerful cable to unlock it or like in canada BC they uses explosives  .this winter was very rainy and a lot of wind in january and february it did a lot of damage

• Like 3