inzion - Exodus Cheese - Super Critical auto - 01.02.11

inzion

hey tokage

this box is standing on a balcony,and we have winter outside right now mate wink.png so the temperature is variable.u can see the heating film, in the background, this is the plants lifesaver smile.png the temperature on the balcony +9 C.so i controlling three zones in my box.first zone the floor.there is also a film under insulating material.last cycle,it seems roots began to freeze,and some colas dry out.so i decide to fix it.second zone is the main part of box,and third zone is in equipment stage.three thermal regulators and microclimat is done wink.png

i have 50 cm width film,220v m2

right now the temp with lamp is about 28-30,and without lamp also.how do u think,do i need to decrease it?

peace

South_Korea_infrared_cabon_heating_film2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks tokage,but its not my idea with film,if to be completely honest wink.png but it works.i decreased the temp a bit,and now its about 26 d/n.By the way,I dont liked the experiments with MH lamp,i dont see vigorous growth anymore.Development start to slow.it may caused for a several reasons,low humidity,it was 30-35 last 3 days,stress after transplanting and something else sick.png so i decide to turn on HPS 400 - will see wink.png

so u can see it in the pictures,one of them was made 27.02 and the one is today.

DSCN8472.JPG

DSCN8494.JPG

Happy growing

thanks Franco.i try to do my best wink.png flowering will starting soon i hope.and and i suppose Super Critical already started shock.png

i never used autos,so it was kind of surprise for me

DSCN8676.JPG

DSCN8676_cut.jpg

today i flushed all plants.it takes 20 litres to fill the pots. heres some rates from runoff

Cheese L - uS -1.9 , Ph - 6.07

Cheese M - uS -1.7 , Ph - 6.16

Cheese S - uS - 1.9 , Ph - 6.05

Critical S - uS -1.1 , Ph - 6.47 - and the rates shows me that flowering started

RH was 85% after watering

two of three cheeses soaked by my friend popped up.last is silent,as a critical though.

happy growing wink.png

h3rbalizer, thanks man,but where did u see those rates? 1.9 EC was the latest and highest rate tongue.png what a salt build up u talking?i dont even used any nutes on this plants yet wink.png and every watering its a kind of flush - i control the runoff,so its gonna be fine my friend.

noticed that its oftenly given answer for all kind of problem - watch the salt buildup and flush sick.png

delicious, thanks man

news from my bro.yesterday all the plants popped up.

so another 3 cheeses and 1 critical starting the cycle. wink.png

hey wink.png

today pics from my closet

Exodus Cheese: 46 day from germinating, 8 day 12/12 - pre F

Super Critical auto: 43 day from germinating, 16 day F

yesterday runoff was:

Cheese L - uS -1.6 , Ph - 5.93

Cheese M - uS -1.7 , Ph - 5.96

Cheese S - uS - 1.6 , Ph - 5.91

Critical S - uS -1.0 , Ph - 6.27

it looks like flowering a little bit late sick.png in waiting tired.png

Left