inzion - Exodus Cheese - Super Critical auto - 01.02.11

inzion

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

hey hunters)) Jimmy,Tokage,Dust smileynice to see u in my old grow))

Jimmy,u already got sweet ladies))congrats))very nice grow

tokage,u got a little misunderstanding)) i used different lamps on veg.HPS 250,HPS 400 & metal halide HQI400.and i can say that is no need to use so powerful lamps on early stages.it's quietly enough of HPS 250))another question that under meatal halide light plants grow bushy and it seems less stretch.i want to try hqi when i switch the timer to flowering.it's interesting the plants will be bushy or will stretching to light as usuall kiss

Dust sad

peace

• 1 month later...

yes i have been looking for a grow of an auto flower plant that used LST techniques and i must admit the plants look nice im alittle suprised the super critical auto only yeilded 17 g's tho im definatly considering trying my hand at LST the only thing is i like the idea of having one huge bud per plant because the pain colas nuggest are always super dense still an interesting method im definatly gonna use it with my normal plants

well,i got what i got greenomatic :D i think it was a good result,almost 200g from 0,46 m2 - it can be 400g from 1m2,not bad for soil & 7l pots ;)

my current grow looks similar to this one,but i don't train the girls,and critical is the highest plant

peace