100% Organic Grow

oldgoat

Just thought I'd give you all a look at my at my little stealthy 100% organic grow. I'm growing Cheese (Dinafem) and Lemon Skunk (GHS). I'm useing a mix of worm castings, (70%) and ProMix (30%). I water every other day watering with compost tea. I'll kinda do this post as a grow journal of sorts, unless there's an area for grow journals. A mod can deternine that. So here are a few pics to start. First pics are the nursery. Next ones are a couple weeks down the road and progress to where they are 6 weeks (2 weeks ago).

Attached files IMG_2742.JPG IMG_2743.JPG IMG_2746.JPG IMG_2755.JPG IMG_2765.JPG IMG_2799.JPG IMG_2800.JPG IMG_2801.JPG IMG_2802.JPG IMG_2804.JPG IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2834.JPG IMG_2837.JPG IMG_2838.JPG IMG_2842.JPG IMG_2843.JPG IMG_2846.JPG IMG_2848.JPG IMG_2850.JPG

Guest superbluehaze

hello old goat,

i call myself a randy old goat, and sometimes i am an old bastard and a randy old goat.

welcome to the forum.

Jimmy's rules are good to followf for a grow journel.

We do not have a specific section for grow journals, but perhaps we should.

I will see what I can do, I will talk to Fuzzy, as he is the over all co ordinator, and then there is admin, who is the "boss of the bosses".

here is a link to help you post pictures in your grow journal as part of it rather than as attachment;

this was done by Fuzzy, not me, I just copied the post

"Ok here's a tutorial on how to upload & insert pictures,

click on this button : Picture%201_2.png

2- click on the button next to the url path : Picture%202_0.png

3- a pop up window appears and click on the upload button : Picture%203_2.png

4- then click on the Browse button next to the File path : Picture%204.png

5- select the picture from your computer library, and then click on upload button : Picture%205.png

6- select the picture and it will be inserted on the reply box Wink

enjoy!

fuzzy"

your plants are looking very healthy and are showing no signs of any deficencies.

well done!

contradulations, it is not easy to get out a excellent crop.

happy growing,

john