6 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone in the community

The reason for this post is that I have been thinking for a while about purchasing GHS super lemon haze X gelato. I've tried looking up information about this cross but I dont seem to come by any specific information. I tried contacting GHS support team, but the answer I got back was very generic.

Considering that the strain has been realesed over a month ago, Im guessing someone within the community has began growing it, or might have some information about this strain that might help clear my doubts.

-genetics: I cant find any information about which Cali grower is providing GHS with the genetics. I have come across a video (I'll leave the link at the bottom) in which Arjan seems to work in colaboration with Berner from the ¨cookies¨ brand, and that has led me to believe they are the suppliers of the california strains, but I was unable to find any information to corroborate this assumption. Does anyone have information about that?

-Phenotipes: has the cross been stabilized? if so, how many phenotipes are there? which are there traits?

-personal opinions: has the cross been well achived?

hope somebody can provide info. cheers to all!

4 people like this

Hello @thisisarg1990, first welcome to the SH forum.

For me, is not a really stabilized strain or a long breeding program strain . It is simply a clone GELATO (33, 41, 45, ?) x SuperLemonHaze reversed pollen donor. So I think that the GH American line is great for pheno hunt.

For the gelato I think that the collab with berner come after this American line release... And the origine of the gelato come from Sherbinsky.

Most of the cross with Gelato  i see looks great ;-)

4 people like this

8 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Hello @thisisarg1990, first welcome to the SH forum.

Forme, is not a really stabilized strain or a long breeding program stain . It is simply a clone GELATO (33, 41, 45, ?) x SuperLemonHaze reversed pollen donor. So I think that the GH American line is great for pheno hunt or to see what dominant trait come out in % to work with.

For the gelato I think that the collab with berner come after this American line release... And the origine of the gelato come from Sherbinsky.

Most of the cross with Gelato  i see looks great ;-)

Thank you so much for sharing. Have you had the chance to grow any of the american selection?

2 people like this

Personally no, I have some in the vault but never try yet.

@g22 beginning a great show, have a look in this link : 

2 people like this

Alright. So I finally got some slh x gelato seeds shipped to my place along with a cool t-shirt. I recieved 5 ww seeds as a gift aswell. I germinated 1 ww seed and it came through. But so far i'm on my sixth seed (of the 10 seed pack) of slh x gelato and so far nothing. Hoping to see sprout soon.

1 person likes this

Slh x Gelato sound like a great sativa/indica hybrid strain 👌 

Do you plan to pheno hunt to preserve a mother?

Can wait to see the progress 👊