Cannabissapean

While we wait on the next test, here is my growroom as it currently stands

40 posts in this topic

20 March 2020

And here is a view up into the Fluorescent Tubes of the VeggTent lightinng.  I did remove the UV-B tube, and I replaced it with a CoolWhite tube.  Now the VeggTent has 2 CoolWhite tubes and 2 Grow-spectrum tubes.

e_View up into the FluorescentTube lighting of the VeggTent.jpg

Here is a view of the plants in the VeggTent.  The back row is the 4 Chrystal regs).

A couple of the plants in their original germination pots began to exhibit signs of root-bound stress (one SourDiesel 3 and one Chrystal), so I up-potted them into new pots that are only a bit larger than the original pots.  Hopefully with the additional new soil they will further develop their roots.

f_View of the plants in the VeggTent.jpg

3 people like this

Nice and healthy here. Good job 👌

1 person likes this

Thank you, OG.Naj.

Today is a big day for Chrystal Mama.

Chrystal Mama is a female F1 cross of (WWfem x SDmale).

She was pollinated with a male F1, same generation.

a_ChrystalMama.jpg

Today is harvest day.

2 people like this

Here are a few images of her seed-laden colas.

b_Seeds_are Chrystal x Chrystal.jpg

c_seeds.jpg

d_seeds.jpg

e_seeds.jpg

f_seeds.jpg

I have hand-rubbed the seeds out of all the colas.

g_rub-results.jpg

I have saved all the rub-dust in the pink-colored aluminum can.

The rubbed-colas are saved in two pacan-cranberries cans.

h_rub-buds.jpg

The seeds (not yet picked-through and not yet totally dried) are currently drying out in this pretty tin.  This seed-batch will be called Chrystal Mama.

k_rubbed seeds.jpg

L_rubbed seeds.jpg

3 people like this

The World's Leading High...

j_the worlds greatest high.jpg

m_vaper.jpg

4 people like this

P A R T Y !!!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !!``:party::drinks::smoke::pleasantry::yes::clapping::taunt::rofl::party::airkiss: !

1 person likes this

Cannabis-leaf smoothies with 1-Manderine, 1-Blood Orange, 2-Apples, 1-small Tomato and 1-Banana at 10 a.m.

Then tonight while the blood courses with THC, comes MacPercey in a Dooley's Tippy-Glass...

n_MacPercy in a Dooley's Tippy Glass.jpg

o_MacPercy in a Dooley's Tippy Glass.jpg

2 people like this

Nice seeds harvest here :good:

1 person likes this

On 3/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Cannabissapean said:

05March2020

Here is a view into the GrowTent.  I am lighting the plants in the GrowTent using four 36-Watt T8 Fluorescent tubes.  Two of the tubes are CoolWhite; one is a GrowLamp spectrum; one is currently a UV-B Spectrum Lamp.  All of these lamps are normally kept within 4 to 6 inches of the tops of the plants; the lamps are raised for the purpose of these pictures.  After the initial image of the view into the GrowTent, there will be images of the four Chrystal (regs) already up-potted to their FloweringPot.  I will grow them in the GrowTent until the other girls are harvested out of the FloweringTent.

g_a view into the GrowTent.jpg

Here come the images of the four Chrystal (regs) on the back row, in the order from right to left:

h_Chrystal up-pot 1.jpg

i_Chrystal up-pot 2.jpg

j_Chrystal up-pot 3.jpg

k_Chrystal up-pot 4.jpg

awesome looking healthy growing plants

On 3/12/2020 at 9:29 AM, Cannabissapean said:

View into the Vegg Tent.  Here is a sticky trap that seems effective against thrips and gnats without using chemicals:

jk_view into VegTent.jpg

kk_Sticky Trap for thrips and gnats, no chemicals needed.jpg

Here are the four Chrystal (regs) across the back of the VeggTent (r-to-l):

kL_Chrystal(reg) r-l 1.jpg

LL-_Chrystal(reg) r-l 2.jpg

Lm__Chrystal(reg) r-l 3.jpg

mm__Chrystal(reg) r-l 4.jpg

Feeding using BioEnhancer.  This stuff dissolves easily making a dark tea.  By the way, the amount you see in the blue spoon was mixed into about 1,5 Liter water.  I used the small glass only to judge how dark this liquid is.  Maybe it stains too.  I haven't spilled it on me yet.

hj_BioFeeding Enhancer into 1,5L water.jpg

jj_makes very dark tea for feeding.jpg

very nice 

On 3/7/2020 at 7:40 PM, Cannabissapean said:

05March2020

Here is Chrystal Mama...

She is heavy with seeds, and I am going to keep her alive as long as possible to give her seeds every opportunity possible to develop to full maturity.  These seeds will replenish my seedbank with fresh Chrystal seeds.

Chrystal = (White Widow fem crossed with Sour Diesel male).

But Chrystal Mama is a Chrystal female that was pollinated by a Chrystal male, so there could be considerably more variations in the phenotypes to be seen in her offspring seeds.

Chrystal Mama is now out of the FloweringTent, and she now sits in a window to get natural daylight (reduced photoperiod at this time of the year) while she slowly approaches her last days.  I do still water her from time to time or when she looks thirsty.

a_Chrystal Mama in window.jpg

Looking so beautiful and growing well..

1 person likes this

On 4/5/2020 at 10:42 PM, Cannabissapean said:

The World's Leading High...

j_the worlds greatest high.jpg

m_vaper.jpg

nice seeds

Thank you @alexxali.  (Actually that plant Chrystal Mama wasn't growing anymore.  She was gracefully dying at the time of that photo.)