SPANNABIS 2020 - CANCELED

Jose.gh

In Canada. Every province is taking similar yet different measures. My province has just closed schools ( two weeks) but people here are not taking it serious enough. Especially elderly who I believe think this is like every other virus scare they've seen in their long lives. Alberta just cancelled school for the rest of the year. It will take borders closing/mandatory lockdown I believe and definitely longer than 14 days. 29 Days min to be cleared. population of 770,000 here and only 42 people have been tested! We are not a wealthy province. This virus could be devastating to our higher than average elderly population. ShaggyGrower, you're right about the veggie garden. I think this is really going to wake people up to our food supply issues( so very flawed). I've never grown veggies ( just orchids and houseplants). I think this is the season I start. Stay well everyone! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, g22 said:

In belgium week-end  everything  close only foodshop can open but now whee are monday everything is open here i work with 300 peops from a lot of different culture and social klass is 1 sick confirmed an other friend of  mine work in a big car factory 7000 peops work there 24/7 there is 3-4 people sick but all the factory need to work money money money 

Bigboss say is not true keep working .

thay even not give a proper toilet to can shite.

you need to go shit ,shite with all the pork that shite  everywhere but not in the hole thats  a very good answer if you sick go to doctor .👌

• Like 2

Well that played out rather quickly in the UK. UK government saying EVERYONE in UK should now socially isolate AND only go out for necessary items (food, etc).

I've a second interview tomorrow to become an "essential service" provider.  Disaster economics. Not working while peeps have been and now looks like I'll be working while they're at home. Roads should be clear ;-)

• Like 2

That was a good idea, @ShaggyGrower, and yes, if the masses shift their aim, that could actually cause a run on vegetable seeds.  (Not a problem for me; I'm already set.  My Prepper room stays always filled.)

We ARE currently having a run on firewood in my area of Germany.  I've seen lots of properties with fresh deliveries of firewood for NEXT winter. 

I guess there could also be a run on charcoal briquettes and BBQ propane/butane bottles.

Even though the price of heating oil is currently low because of the corona virus and because of the supply and pricing dispute between SaudiArabia and Russia, I've also noticed a heightened rush to tank-up on heating oil.  There's not a greater fear than that of going into winter low on heating oil and then the delivery is disrupted.

We will be ordering 3000-Liters to top-off our tanks soon.

There could also be a run on bottled water (elixer of life).

• Like 2

On 16.03.2020 at 2:51 PM, g22 said:

Bigboss say is not true keep working .

thay even not give a proper toilet to can shite.

you need to go shit ,shite with all the pork that shite  everywhere but not in the hole thats  a very good answer if you sick go to doctor .👌

If somebody sick don't use drugs from high temperature of body like paracetamol. I think it is way to death.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ganjalover said:

If somebody sick don't use drugs from high temperature of body like paracetamol. I think it is way to death.

Not sure what you meant there.

NO non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as Ibuprofen, UNLESS it's already prescribed to you by your doctor. Then, talk to your doctor immediately about it.

Asprin is also a NSAID. Don't take combination remedies that have NSAIDS's in them - read the label!

Paracetamol is ok. Paracetamol is not an NSAID.

This advice coming from lots of sources now, do your own research. I'm a messenger, not a doctor.

3 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Thanks R.G.S.

It is good to see that the Spannabis has been rescheduled for September 2020.

I doubt that's going to happen. I'm feeling this is a long haul crisis. I suspect people can be re-infected with COVID19 just as they can catch the flu every flu season.

Spannabis is going to be over promising and under delivering, again, imv. $$$$$

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ShaggyGrower said:

Not sure what you meant there.

NO non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as Ibuprofen, UNLESS it's already prescribed to you by your doctor. Then, talk to your doctor immediately about it.

Asprin is also a NSAID. Don't take combination remedies that have NSAIDS's in them - read the label!

Paracetamol is ok. Paracetamol is not an NSAID.

This advice coming from lots of sources now, do your own research. I'm a messenger, not a doctor.

For me hard explain all on english but I can say high temperature of body it is reaction imunitet of body on virus. imunitet of body raises temperature to destroy the virus in the the body. When you artificially stop this reaction with paracetamol, the virus does not disappear, virus just goes into other more complicated forms and in case covid 19 is deadly. You cannot track the progression of the virus in the body after lowering body temperature by artificial means such as paracetamol. The temperature goes down, but what happens to the virus at this time cannot be tracked. This is the problem of prescribing paracetamol, which is still ignored in hospitals.

about ibuprofen I have heard this news also, but I do not know for what this agent here is because it has an analgesic effect. Crown virus does not cause pain. also ibuprofen have same low temperature affect like paracetamol. maybe in some case ibuprofen possible to use with pneumonia but I think this drug anyway don`t have any dirrect effect on virus.

in this case all this drungs just some like in one song: all dem want you do is take pill, pill, pill... then pocket just fill, fill, fill...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ganjalover said:

For me hard explain all on english but I can say high temperature of body it is reaction imunitet of body on virus. imunitet of body raises temperature to destroy the virus in the the body. When you artificially stop this reaction with paracetamol, the virus does not disappear, virus just goes into other more complicated forms and in case covid 19 is deadly. You cannot track the progression of the virus in the body after lowering body temperature by artificial means such as paracetamol. The temperature goes down, but what happens to the virus at this time cannot be tracked. This is the problem of prescribing paracetamol, which is still ignored in hospitals.

about ibuprofen I have heard this news also, but I do not know for what this agent here is because it has an analgesic effect. Crown virus does not cause pain. also ibuprofen have same low temperature affect like paracetamol. maybe in some case ibuprofen possible to use with pneumonia but I think this drug anyway don`t have any dirrect effect on virus.

in this case all this drungs just some like in one song: all dem want you do is take pill, pill, pill... then pocket just fill, fill, fill...

After some more research @ganjalover, you might be onto something.

"No one knows exactly how paracetamol works, but scientists think that it works mainly in the central nervous system (the brain and the spine). Paracetamol is thought to reduce the intensity of pain signals to the brain. It may also prevent the release of substances, called prostaglandins, that increase pain and body temperature." - https://www.nurofen.com.au/about-nurofen/advice/what-is-paracetamol-what-do-i-use-paracetamol-for/

So yes, Paracetamol may be an issue as well as NSAIDs, and also causes "cytokine storm syndrome", because it suppresses the bodies ability to raise body temperature to fight infection. The body is trying to raise temperatures to fight infection, and Paracetamol fights to lower temperatures, ergo, there's a battle raging within the body between the immune system and Paracetamol.  Sounds like no pain no gain is the way to go, ie, don't take NSAID's (Ibuprofen, Aspirin, etc) and body-temperature reducing medication (Paracetamol, etc).  Thanks for your thought!

• Like 3

This is a very interesting topic. According to the WHO, Ibuprofen is not dangerous. If someone has pain or fever, you can use paracetamol or ibuprofen (paracetamol is more recommended if you also have a fever).

The symptoms of Coronavirus seem to be: cough, fever and phlegm.

The symptoms of a cold are: Cough and malaise.

The symptoms of the flu are: Sneezing, malaise and fever.

The symptoms of pharyngitis are: Cough, pain and fever.

So, in my opinion, it's impossible to know if we have the flu, covid19, pharyngitis.... The only solution is to ask for a test, if we notice any symptoms.

It is important to know that 90% of the people infected by coronavirus, do not present serious symptoms and everything is solved, as if it was a normal flu.

But, 10% of the people who have Covid19, present serious symptoms. If you have a cough, fever and phlegm and are very tired, it is important to tell your doctor. Then, you get a chest X-ray, to check for pneumonia.

Smoking marijuana affects the respiratory system, so it's not recommended right now. You have to take care of yourself. Personally, I'm using a vanishing agent. It's not 100% healthy either, but it's much better than using secondhand smoke or cigarette paper.

• Like 2

On 17/3/2020 at 11:50 PM, ShaggyGrower said:

I doubt that's going to happen. I'm feeling this is a long haul crisis. I suspect people can be re-infected with COVID19 just as they can catch the flu every flu season.

Spannabis is going to be over promising and under delivering, again, imv. $$$$$

+1

I don't think there'll be any Spannabis this year. It's very dangerous for all the assistants and workers. It's a serious mistake.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

+1

I don't think there'll be any Spannabis this year. It's very dangerous for all the assistants and workers. It's a serious mistake.

Totalmente de acuerdo hermano, 

Saben algo de si este año se harán concurso o testeo aquí en el foro? 

Un fuerte abrazo 🧤 😉 

________

Totally agree brother,

Do you know if this year there will be a contest or testing here in the forum?

A big hug 🧤 😉

On 20.03.2020 at 0:16 PM, Jose.gh said:

This is a very interesting topic. According to the WHO, Ibuprofen is not dangerous. If someone has pain or fever, you can use paracetamol or ibuprofen (paracetamol is more recommended if you also have a fever).

The symptoms of Coronavirus seem to be: cough, fever and phlegm.

The symptoms of a cold are: Cough and malaise.

The symptoms of the flu are: Sneezing, malaise and fever.

The symptoms of pharyngitis are: Cough, pain and fever.

So, in my opinion, it's impossible to know if we have the flu, covid19, pharyngitis.... The only solution is to ask for a test, if we notice any symptoms.

It is important to know that 90% of the people infected by coronavirus, do not present serious symptoms and everything is solved, as if it was a normal flu.

But, 10% of the people who have Covid19, present serious symptoms. If you have a cough, fever and phlegm and are very tired, it is important to tell your doctor. Then, you get a chest X-ray, to check for pneumonia.

Smoking marijuana affects the respiratory system, so it's not recommended right now. You have to take care of yourself. Personally, I'm using a vanishing agent. It's not 100% healthy either, but it's much better than using secondhand smoke or cigarette paper.

If temperature of body 37,5-38,5 C like with covid 19 it is not fever, of course maybe you will not very fresh in this case but here is no big problem in this temperature diapasone for using paracetamol. with some types of flu temperature of body can go more than +39C and in this case maybe possible to use something from fever but even such decisions are controversial and there is nothing to advise for sure about it. of corse everybody can look any solutions for himself but for me actual only my opinion in this case, this new types of sick better don`t try cure with regular pills. warm and vitamins here is most helpfull exactly from hard pneumonia and other deadly effects of this virus.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, g22 said:

A good friend of mine tell me to take vitamin D 25000ui  

Vatime d is wat you get from the sun 

I belive in case of this virus most helpfull is Vitamin C, possible get it from fresh lemon with warm tea for example.

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 10:16 AM, Jose.gh said:

Frankly, the WHO said it's ok one day, not ok the next, then back to OK:

Who (pun intended) knows what they'll say tomorrow.

I've found this Dr John Campbell, and he explains fever and it's use by the body to combat viruses & bateria so well, I won't be taking NSIADs or Paracetamol at home ever again.

Part 2 is here:

His YouTube channel is here which, I'm finding, fascinating and educational:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

I'm convinced, but that's my decision for me. Anybody reading this has to make their own minds up please. Keep safe & well.

Happy Surviving!

• Like 1