Jose.gh

SPANNABIS 2020 - CANCELED

69 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, g22 said:

A good friend of mine tell me to take vitamin D 25000ui  

Vatime d is wat you get from the sun 

 

That is very good advice, especially in more northerly latitudes during winter periods or when one is stuck inside a lot wherever.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ganjalover said:

 

I belive in case of this virus most helpfull is Vitamin C, possible get it from fresh lemon with warm tea for example.

 

 


Vitamin D is produced in ones skin from sunlight I think. Enough Vitamin C is good for you, although too much does no extra good and I think. I read somewhere the body just gets rid of the excess (unlike some other vitamins/mineral which can are really quite bad if too much is taken) in urine (and makes ones urine a strange colour or smell, not sure which). Lemon is usually a bit to tart for me, so lemon and honey is the way I take my lemon tea.

Best is a balanced diet, ie, a healthy diet. Ones immune system can only go at the maximum speed an individuals body can make. It's can't be boosted past that, it can only be made worse by eating a non-balanced diet that does not contain all the body needs to keep the immune system balanced. Green vegetables are very important, so for us (considering this site), steamed cannabis leaves are absolutely awesome imv. Tastes and feels in the mouth like spinach to me :-)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ShaggyGrower said:


Vitamin D is produced in ones skin from sunlight I think. Enough Vitamin C is good for you, although too much does no extra good and I think. I read somewhere the body just gets rid of the excess (unlike some other vitamins/mineral which can are really quite bad if too much is taken) in urine (and makes ones urine a strange colour or smell, not sure which). Lemon is usually a bit to tart for me, so lemon and honey is the way I take my lemon tea.

Best is a balanced diet, ie, a healthy diet. Ones immune system can only go at the maximum speed an individuals body can make. It's can't be boosted past that, it can only be made worse by eating a non-balanced diet that does not contain all the body needs to keep the immune system balanced. Green vegetables are very important, so for us (considering this site), steamed cannabis leaves are absolutely awesome imv. Tastes and feels in the mouth like spinach to me :-)

 

I know about vegetarian diet long time. But when I last started eating grass, I got a lot of farting from it. :(

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ShaggyGrower

Goed idea for your cannaleaf iam not a hamster but yhea cooking your veg with vapor is the best way to get your vitamin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 they say that the virus can live 3 day +on plastic and metal all wat you have is made of plastic and metal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.3.2020 at 11:16 AM, Jose.gh said:

Smoking marijuana affects the respiratory system, so it's not recommended right now. You have to take care of yourself. Personally, I'm using a vanishing agent. It's not 100% healthy either, but it's much better than using secondhand smoke or cigarette paper.

 

So,...   the vanishing agent makes it so that the COVID-19 virus cannot find you?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here now on tv show some new drugs with mefenamic acid from temperature but I belive it is also is not possible for using same like paracetamol and other.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emfetamic acid???🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.03.2020 at 3:12 PM, g22 said:

 they say that the virus can live 3 day +on plastic and metal all wat you have is made of plastic and metal 

 

You can place plastic or metal indoor and outdoor with different temperature and humidity and difference will be very big.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ganjalover said:

 

You can place plastic or metal indoor and outdoor with different temperature and humidity and difference will be very big.

To get wich result ?

I was talking about clothe made of acrylique like thshirt 60%acrylique 30% coton etc jacket acrylique metal, shoes plastic leather ,jeans metal, maybe on juwelery if you have lot of people like lot of juwelery i like it but i just use my phone made of plastic ..... but i like watch i don't hzve one  ...... your car inside plastic metal the weel caoutchouc plastic iam happy i don't live in a big city like wuhan with 11.000.000 people  in my country in the city most peop  no  listening to security advice 

In a big city if the corona start to be realy activ you go loco loco 

Pray for italia 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bioplastic better than petroleum plastic lol

I just find this pic on Facebook 

Screenshot_20200323-123409.jpg

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I update to comment that Spannabis has already set a new date for 2020 (in September).

But, obviously it is impossible to know if it will be possible to make Spannabis or not. We must think first of today and now. 

 

 

:drinks:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I write about it before but I will write one more time and be more dirrect, with this virus after infection better stay in warm until full recovery, very important to keep lungs in warm with good warm dress or some electrical heaters. Also need avoid cold drinking and cold food.

 

Cold with this virus can create a lot of problems even in healthy body.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ganjalover said:

Maybe I write about it before but I will write one more time and be more dirrect, with this virus after infection better stay in warm until full recovery, very important to keep lungs in warm with good warm dress or some electrical heaters. Also need avoid cold drinking and cold food.

 

Cold with this virus can create a lot of problems even in healthy body.

Yes. Absolutely good advice. Warm and humid. A humidifier at night helps a lot. 

A few weeks ago I suffered ( briefly) a very bad sore throat and a nasty headache that persisted for an entire day. I do not typically get headaches. I refrained from taking advil or tylenol as the science seems to still be out on whether or not that can further aggravate things. Hot teas + humidfier + rest up ( sleep matters). These things helped me and I was on the mend within a few days. I can't be certain that what I had was corona but I will say that when my symptoms hit I had already been self isolating for nearly a week. ( I work with kids and before schools closed our entire grade 1 class was sick. They all were coughing and looking generally awful. One student in particular stood out because he is NEVER sick. This student was so ill he should have been kept home). 

 

Joe Rogan interviewed Dr. Peter Hotez recently and asked him about the  advil/tylenol rumours floating around and he basically said the science is still out BUT that all viruses affect everyone differently. He gave a similar answer when asked about blood type A people getting hit harder than type O people. He said genetics absolutely play a role in how all viruses impact each individual. 

 

Stay healthy <3 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would suggest re-thinking the use of a humidifier for this Corona-Virus.  COVID-19 tends to cause mild-to-severe pneumonia.  A humidifier might work to make the pneumonia even worse.

 

As for MY infection on or about 15 February 2020 (confirmed viirus, but unknown whether COVID, specific test was not available), I had to keep a pail next to the bed so that I had a place to spit away the fluids I was coughing out of my lungs.

 

Not a pretty mental image, I know.  But I'm still kicking.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

YouTube: Monty Python - "Not Dead Yet" Scene

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

I would suggest re-thinking the use of a humidifier for this Corona-Virus.  COVID-19 tends to cause mild-to-severe pneumonia.  A humidifier might work to make the pneumonia even worse.

 

As for MY infection on or about 15 February 2020 (confirmed viirus, but unknown whether COVID, specific test was not available), I had to keep a pail next to the bed so that I had a place to spit away the fluids I was coughing out of my lungs.

 

Not a pretty mental image, I know.  But I'm still kicking.

Oh my goodness :S I'm so sorry it got to that point. For myself it was still just a sore throat, so keeping hydrated/ not letting the throat dry out while sleeping was important.  I was lucky that it didn't develop further. If it's already made it's way to the lungs then you may be right about the humidity. How are you feeling now?

 

Also, awesome Monty Python link. My husband and I were joking about this scene our first week on lockdown. I'm a fan but he is completely obsessed with Monty Python. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

obsession requires quelching

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

I would suggest re-thinking the use of a humidifier for this Corona-Virus.  COVID-19 tends to cause mild-to-severe pneumonia.  A humidifier might work to make the pneumonia even worse.

 

As for MY infection on or about 15 February 2020 (confirmed viirus, but unknown whether COVID, specific test was not available), I had to keep a pail next to the bed so that I had a place to spit away the fluids I was coughing out of my lungs.

 

Not a pretty mental image, I know.  But I'm still kicking.

I am sorry friend, much encouragement and strength, I hope you can overcome it without problems, a big hug

______________

Lo siento amigo, mucho ánimo y fuerza espero que puedas superarlo sin problemas un fuerte abrazo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks