Coronavirus quarantine sesh

Guovsahas

I don't know about the rest of them, but I am concentrating on my grows and documenting them in the grow journals here.

I have also been surfing some of the older grow journals.

Quietly smoking my pipe... 

Last night, I loaded the pipe as follows:

First, I ground 2 small buds of Cheeze; that went into the bottom of the pipe.

Then, I scraped the trichome dust out of the bottom of the grinder. I had been collecting the dust over the past year, so, lots of genetics there.  I sprinkled the dust into the pipe on top of the Cheeze grind.

Lastly, I ground up a medium-sized bud of Northern Light, and I placed that on top of the dust.

I offered this to my wife and she accepted.  LOL

My wife and I have been extremely lazy all day today...

• Like 3

and they say that it comes from animals in the process of extinction due to their stupid  afrodisiac to the con personaly I do not believe it I know that everyone can think about it wat  they want my these a little strong even if its just a littel virus 

Denmark and Norway just shutdown its borders, I read that Spannabis was cancelled. It seems pretty serious.

I've been training outside as usual, I run and go to a outdoor gym, so far it's only indoor gyms closed so it doesn't affect me, I went to the store earlier today to get some groceries and quite a few people were stocking up on canned foods and toilet paper. Why toilet paper? The corona virus doesn't give you explosive diarrhea.

Swedish foreign ministry has recommended to Swedish citizens to not travel to all countries, seriously, all countries.

Meanwhile I sit on my balcony, smoking a joint... Enjoying life

• Like 2

Canned foods and toilet paper and bottled water are a good idea.

Don't forget grill briquettes, or maybe a propane griller and a few replacement canisters.  If this continues, it could also affect the transport of heating fuels.

Top off your heating oil.  I have seen many people working in their yards stacking newly-delivered firewood, getting ready for NEXT winter.

I'm all set.

I've always kept my Prepper Room fully stocked.

• Like 2

I just go to the shop to have enough soil for my plant so they have there food:D

But i don't want to go working on monday i work in construction with lot of peopple from a big city and lot of them are not very igienic but all friendly and from many different country 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly worried about how this outdoor growing season will be, I can have two plants on my balcony without people knowing but if my city goes into full lockdown that would mean that I can't go tend my plants on my guerilla patch.

I've stocked up on necessities such as dried legumes, fruit and canned foods, I've got a propane grill and a burner so I can cook, I even have a still so I can make moonshine or even better sanitizer (alcohol is a great disnfectant but terrible intoxicant) but I don't think it would go that far, or will it? I'm growing a lot of vegetables this year and I'm picking mushrooms both magic and edible for winter. Just incase

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

It is clear that everything has changed, and the worst thing is that no one knows how long it will stay that way.

Politicians lie, vaccines are not safe (it is impossible to make a safe vaccine in such a short time). The world is becoming a business for pharmaceutical companies.

I dedicate my time to work, when I finish work, then to enjoy. Live today, because you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I think covid 19 is here now. we still don`t have clear test but all looks like virus already here. Now we don`t eat meat and I hope all will be fine. at least in this moment all looks stabile now about 5-6 days from starting infection. My mother have temperature about 37-38C but some time is much more low. I have about 36,8c wich is bit high for me but nothing so special. I have a mild cough, my mother cough bit more high but nothing so critical in this moment. It looks like if you stay warm the virus does not progress much.

Yesterday my mother must to go outside from house for make a test on covid and there was cold and strong wind, after that there was an aggravation, but now everything looks more stable.

now my temperature 37,2C.

• Like 1

Now looks like no big problems with all this. But tottaly virus gone not in one moment. I think no other news from here about covid in future. About 5-7 days is most hard symptoms in our case after you feel better but not tottaly fine. When my mother got test results she already feels better. Covid started in past friday, to the doctor she went in monday because weekend, on next day she did test on covid and in this friday she got test result. I have 2-3 day later about symtoms of covid but in this moment looks like covid also go away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mama Jane said:

@ganjalover my deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones. Get well soon.

jane.;)

it seems sooner or later this problem will affect everyone. At least now I can no worry about this covid in the future.

I don't see a big problem with this disease. But somewhere everything can be different

• Like 2

Great to hear it hear that it was not a problem for you and your mum.

I think you are right that we will all eventually it catch it at some point the genie is out of the bottle now.

There are definitely different strains of Covid-19 some people have mild symptoms which pass and they are OK, but some fell unwell and have weird symptoms with others there is a delay they feel OK for a few weeks then they get the weird symptoms.

Then others are really ill and in the worst cases it kills them, maybe if the population is very dense the virus becomes weaker as it is passed through more and more people.

One thing is for sure its here to stay.

• 2 weeks later...

so I still alive all my relatives also. just long time don`t feel taste and flavour, but now looks like it is also will be fixed soon. on work of my mother  from where we get this covid also many people was sick but no one died, but in some case covid was more hard than here with more high temperature. I don`t know what they do until have covid but this is not my problem. at least no one died. it is maybe 20-30 people. 

• Like 1