Guovsahas

Coronavirus quarantine sesh

12 posts in this topic

So how are people passing time when whole countries are in lockdown?

1 person likes this

I don't know about the rest of them, but I am concentrating on my grows and documenting them in the grow journals here.

I have also been surfing some of the older grow journals.

Quietly smoking my pipe... 

Last night, I loaded the pipe as follows:

First, I ground 2 small buds of Cheeze; that went into the bottom of the pipe.

Then, I scraped the trichome dust out of the bottom of the grinder. I had been collecting the dust over the past year, so, lots of genetics there.  I sprinkled the dust into the pipe on top of the Cheeze grind.

Lastly, I ground up a medium-sized bud of Northern Light, and I placed that on top of the dust.

I offered this to my wife and she accepted.  LOL

My wife and I have been extremely lazy all day today...

3 people like this

Its a shit situation first they all say its just a simple littel virus and everything start to lockdownow  always censur politic liar 

1 person likes this

The new norm for humanity.

Soylent Green, anyone?

3 people like this

and they say that it comes from animals in the process of extinction due to their stupid  afrodisiac to the con personaly I do not believe it I know that everyone can think about it wat  they want my these a little strong even if its just a littel virus 

Denmark and Norway just shutdown its borders, I read that Spannabis was cancelled. It seems pretty serious.

I've been training outside as usual, I run and go to a outdoor gym, so far it's only indoor gyms closed so it doesn't affect me, I went to the store earlier today to get some groceries and quite a few people were stocking up on canned foods and toilet paper. Why toilet paper? The corona virus doesn't give you explosive diarrhea.

Swedish foreign ministry has recommended to Swedish citizens to not travel to all countries, seriously, all countries.

Meanwhile I sit on my balcony, smoking a joint... Enjoying life

2 people like this

Canned foods and toilet paper and bottled water are a good idea.

Don't forget grill briquettes, or maybe a propane griller and a few replacement canisters.  If this continues, it could also affect the transport of heating fuels.

Top off your heating oil.  I have seen many people working in their yards stacking newly-delivered firewood, getting ready for NEXT winter.

I'm all set.

I've always kept my Prepper Room fully stocked.

2 people like this

I just go to the shop to have enough soil for my plant so they have there food:D

But i don't want to go working on monday i work in construction with lot of peopple from a big city and lot of them are not very igienic but all friendly and from many different country 

1 person likes this

I'm mostly worried about how this outdoor growing season will be, I can have two plants on my balcony without people knowing but if my city goes into full lockdown that would mean that I can't go tend my plants on my guerilla patch.

I've stocked up on necessities such as dried legumes, fruit and canned foods, I've got a propane grill and a burner so I can cook, I even have a still so I can make moonshine or even better sanitizer (alcohol is a great disnfectant but terrible intoxicant) but I don't think it would go that far, or will it? I'm growing a lot of vegetables this year and I'm picking mushrooms both magic and edible for winter. Just incase

3 people like this

I think it might go that far,

you might have to cook.

But that's a true bummer, having to give up your guerilla patch...

watched all the Strain Hunter videos, tend my crop, play video games,  watch videos some more,  take a ride when it gets too boring......

It is clear that everything has changed, and the worst thing is that no one knows how long it will stay that way.

Politicians lie, vaccines are not safe (it is impossible to make a safe vaccine in such a short time). The world is becoming a business for pharmaceutical companies.

I dedicate my time to work, when I finish work, then to enjoy. Live today, because you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

1 person likes this