Shaggy's COVID-19 discussion/infomation sharing

ShaggyGrower

1 hour ago, ShaggyGrower said:

If you're into conspiracy theories, check out the one that says the Americans brought it over to Wuhan, China, when they sent a team to the 2019 Military World Games which were held in Wuhan on 18th October 2019. Connected to that are the unexplained vaping deaths that started in the US starting around 24th August 2019, allegedly the first COVID19 deaths, with similar symptoms to COVD19.  That's the most plausible of the tin-foil cap conspiracy theories I've read.

Enjoy your down time research those, and don't forget to wear tin foil caps.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-further-evidence-virus-originated-us/5706078

Capitalism against comunist theori ?

In the past i like kali eskrima the most dangerous army  close combat from philipine Here Is one of the kali discipline fight stick or sword or knife or panantukan philipino box a very complex discipline

• 4 weeks later...

If I remember correctly, HIV-AIDS was acquired originally from a monkey population. 

Persons who captured wild monkeys for the illegal trade and breeding of the monkeys to create pets for our concrete jungle were responsible for bringing HIV-AIDS into the human population.

• Like 1

Maybe some guy try to play like annunakis and trying to make hybrides monkey-human😅 one of oficial story but wat scientist try to devloping if they study siphillis gonorea and others sexual disease on people wat horor scientist studying if is not a cure like coronavirus on bat so much study but no cure ??

• Like 1

As I understand it, that is exactly the purpose of the Wuhan Virology Institute.  They explored every imaginable corner of the Earth (available to them) in search of every naturally occurrung virus that they could find, in order: 

1. to determine the immune mechanism of the animals that lived with those viruses, and

2. to attempt to develop a vaccine for each of those viruses before such a virus found its way into the human population.

I remember very well viewing a documentary produced by the Virology Institute itself, whereby they proudly showed and described what they do and how they do it.  They videoed their searching high and low in nature (to include their crawling through caves) in search of the viruses.  They documented their technology in their laboratories as well.  This documentary was produced BEFORE the COVID-19 epidemic occurred.

I have searched the internet for that documentary to place it in this thread, but I was not successful.  Maybe one of you smarter searchers can find it...

• Like 1

@Cannabissapean  but don't forget they are for sure secret malitary lab .

i read a book a littel bit special about military underground lab that produce virus 4.5 to 5 for total extinction of the mass (human)but i am a not a presidend or ....maybe its a book from a crasy wrighter with a apocalyptic idea of the world and the modern politics 😅

You can find book about war virus and other like pandora .....

I know a few good book but in french, and in my languish i  can read if its real or fake like( l'histoire secrete des guerres biologic)

😵😨🤢