Hello

My name is Cindy Egaten, and I am 29 years old from Vancouver. I am a medical scientist by profession and now working in a pharma company. I want to join this group because I want to know people who are using marijuana and shrooms for both medical and recreational use. I believe that listening to people who have been a user of marijuana for years could amplify my theoretical understanding about the benefits of these products to people. I hope we can have a chit chat and help each other understand better about these drugs.

Thank you.

Mushroom jpeg.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hello theshroomshop and welcome to forum, 

That sounds great, anything related to cannabis research is always welcome. Personally, I've been smoking cannabis for about 30 years, so if you have any questions about it, maybe I can help you :)

I'm not a big mushroom user, so in that aspect I don't have many answers hehe.

Cheers!

• 11 months later...

I don’t usually trip but rely on microdosing with shrooms. I use them to boost my mood, and it works. I’ve read somewhere that microdosing can only be a placebo effect, but I don’t know because after taking it for a while, I do feel better and calmer than before.

• 1 year later...

Listening to firsthand experiences def adds another layer of understanding to the theoretical stuff. It's awesome to have someone with a science background join us, cause you can help us all get the facts straight. On the flip side, you'll get a window into the practical, real-world usage of these substances, which could be a game-changer in your work. If you're into psychedelics as well, you might wanna do some clicking around on 1D-LSD online. It's similar to the classic stuff but with a little twist. Given your background, you could probably dive deep into what makes it unique compared to traditional LSD.