in debth tech info is what i need

Polar Bear

This ones i've tried successfully in the past with great yields and speed on blooming and growth : https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsVOuDcs0s0EdHR0Ui11NjRxTjBzZ21rSDM5NXJVVWc&hl=en_GB

I was feeding water with nutrients at least 2 times per week, and made some intervals of only fresh water between the weeks.. and i was using a pH meter from Hanna and a pH up and down solution from GHE to level up the pH of the final solution before feeding.

but that really depends on what kind of nutrients you're using and is very important to read the instructions label!

• 4 weeks later...

how do you want to grow? what medium? hydro or soil?

in my experience no matter how much you think you know , you know jack until you get that first one under your belt. I would advise you to start in soil , much more forgiving that hydro etc as you have that medium to act as a buffer, less ph and ec problems to worry about, but hey thats only my opinion. I use biobizz grow/bloom but you could also use their fishmix ALONE for the whole grow if cost is a factor( their fishmix is also fantastic as a foliar feed! plants LOVE IT! ).

Lighting is up to you but I would also adivse something like a 250w hps at least to get decent flowering and density to your grow and they cost no more than going the cfl route if you had considered that , at that wattage ofc. And then you have extraction, depending on the size of your room youll want something tht either blows/sucks a sufficient amount of air to keep those girls happy and a oscillating fan to keep adequate circulation going inside. Grab some pots, from small 3 inch pots up to 6/11 ltr which will be big enough to cope with most initial grows. A decent compost and a decent 2 part feed( as I said biobizz are great and organic I believe) some seeds and of you go, keep temps 25-28 daytime and no lower than 18 at night, keep reading from decent sources! and remember, usually less is more ;o)

oh a range of products I would fully recommend are Plant Magic, full range of products are excellent but especially their granules and THE ESSENCE STARTER KIT! imho a must for anyone and will keep your plants clean and healthy well into flowering! if you dont know about these products already then it wont be long until you do.

Guest superbluehaze

Man, no one can do but you, and words come cheap. Words do not count pictures do. Do it, and show us the pictures, then you can talk all you want to.

happy growing.

• 2 months later...

I get where your coming from and I did a ton of reasearch on the web and calling the nutrient companys themselves to see what they have to say and get a feel of whether they are full of it or are they really intelligent about their product lines.

I went with Advanced Nutrients. They have a nutrient calculater that tells you week by week how much to feed and what product to use.

I called matt in tech support at Advanced in canada and tell him all of your concerns and he will walk you through everything. He never rushed me off the phone and answered every question to my satifaction.

Make sure to go through a distributer because they will charge you full retail at headquaters. I used CheapHydropics.com and they had the best prices on advanced nutrients as well as all of the lamps and reflecters etc...

The most basic things you will need are Sensi Grow and Bloom A&B as well as Voodoo Juice, B 52, pirahana and tarantula. That would be the minimum. Get the larger sizes of Pirahana and taratula because you will use this from start to finish and you want the discount on bigger bottles. Everything else can be the smaller bottles because you will have alot left over for future grows.

I have almost the full line for both veg and bloom because I dont want to waste my time and energy doing things half a$$ed. If your going to do it, do it right so your yield is worth the time and money. I am picking out my strains for the next grow and I have all the nutrients I need.

Just like the GREENHOUSE SEED COMP, Advanced nutrients are the best marketing company out there. They know their products and are proud to be leaders and innovaters in their field of expertise and I for one appreciate the time effort and cost to do what they do. Teach us and give us the right products to grow the best cannabis possible.

Check out the URBANGROWER.COM VIDEOS. It diplays how huge the yields can be right inside medical grow rooms all over Canada.

Good Luck and the sooner you get started the faster you will have your own smoke!!