Testers old post

@R.G.S that's great news bro :D :good:

When I used KDZ's tracking tool my beans seem to still be in the Netherlands at Schiphol airport where they have been since Friday 24th

I think they are having fun suppin rum in the airport bar, maybe they got all rowdy and are now in the cells and missed their flight

• Like 4

Tarde un tiempo en responderles amigos @ medidor de gas  y @ OG.Naj  pero fue por ponerlos en maceta, ya están en su sitio esos frijoles 😉 👍 

It took me a while to reply friends @ gas meter and @ OG.Naj but it was to put them in a pot, those beans are already in place 😉 👍

DSC_1105.thumb.JPG.3c5309059d6fed9ae1200226d8054ea4.JPG

Desde que broten de la tierra les daré diez días de crecimiento y pasaré una floración dentro del armario también tengo dos big bang, dos bubba slux, y 5 doctor # 1 exterior X pegamento gorila f1 entre otras ... crecerán todas juntas 

Since they sprout from the earth I will give them ten days of growth and I will spend a flowering inside the closet I also have two big bangs, two bubba slux, and 5 doctor # 1 exterior X gorilla glue f1 among others ... they will grow all together

Donde comienzo mi diario amig @ s?

_______

Where do I start my friends journal?

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Waku said:

Hola José me gustaría probar la silverblack y Kong kush para esta temporada de indoor 

Sorry mate, is necessary to have seniority and publications in the forum in order to participate.

Last warning for all! If you want to participate, sign up here 

• Like 2

Hi there! 

This is my first time on GHS Forum, but at the moment im testing the new GHS - BANANA KRUMBLE, for the new contest on Growdiaries

my user on Growdiaries is Federikush https://growdiaries.com/grower/federikush here you can see some of my past grows with lot of pictures! 

since i lived part of my life in Argentina and smoking crazy sativas from South America, i would love to grow, try , document and picture your  Cloudwalker (Punto rojo x Mendo Breath) i hope you can give me this oportunity 

have a nice weekend and stay safe! 

95013607_1147350442280767_166500441658490880_n.jpg

IMG_3695.JPG

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Hello @Federikush, great looking bud that you show. What's the strain?

hi there and thanks! that was a Purple punch x Dosidos. wasnt a high yielder but the trichome production was insane. and the after taste also a good thing i will take into my memories lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi Federikush, 

It would be great to see your follow up also in this forum, be free to create a crop diary whenever you want. 

Welcome to the  forum :) mate :)

Hi jose,  i will! im quite new in this forum and still learning how it function. have a nice weekend! 

• Like 2

On 30/4/2020 at 6:43, Jose.gh said:

Lo siento amigo, es necesario tener antigüedad y publicaciones en el foro para poder participar.

Última advertencia para todos! Si quieres participar, regístrate aquí 

On 30/4/2020 at 6:43, Jose.gh said:

Lo siento amigo, es necesario tener antigüedad y publicaciones en el foro para poder participar.

Última advertencia para todos! Si quieres participar, regístrate aquí 

Gracias igual José subiré un seguimiento de the doctor para empezar 

• Like 2

Hola Jose, estoy volviendo al ruedo después de mucho tiempo de cultivar y que mejor que con sus nuevas variedades. Me interesa mucho la banana krumble... El cultivo empezará ni bien empiece a participar asique espero estar a tiempo de unirme. Ya me he registrado también en growdiaries para dejar lo más claro posible el uso de los abonos y demás datos de interés.

Sin más que molestar, espero tu mensaje y ojalá pueda llegar a testear menudo cruce

• Like 1

Very happy to report that the seeds have arrived.

They actually arrived on Wednesday 29April2020, much earlier than I had expected.

Jose, I am very happy and impressed with the delivery service that GHS is using.

a_Kong's Krush and Cloudwalker seeds are received.jpg

So, very soon I shall open my grow journal for the testing of Kong's Krush and Cloudwalker.

Good Luck everyone.

b_Kong's Krush and Cloudwalker seeds will be tested.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Jose,

I am a bit late to this, i would be 100% down for testing though i think Australia might be out of range for testing? it might be more european countries, eitherway they look great strains. I just love Cannabis plants, and to think i only started growing in December 2018. Sorry I havent been around, been on another forum Autoflower net, they have test sections so i have had some experience growing. I am excited on my return ( i have a sativa plant to talk about) and wish all testers the best with their grows

• Like 3

22 hours ago, SmokeyfromOz said:

Hi Jose,

I am a bit late to this, i would be 100% down for testing though i think Australia might be out of range for testing? it might be more european countries, eitherway they look great strains. I just love Cannabis plants, and to think i only started growing in December 2018. Sorry I havent been around, been on another forum Autoflower net, they have test sections so i have had some experience growing. I am excited on my return ( i have a sativa plant to talk about) and wish all testers the best with their grows

@SmokeyfromOz, unfortunately, Australia is listed as one of the countries to which GHSC cannot directly deliver.  However, it could be that there is a distributor there in Oz from whom you could purchase seeds.  Hopefully, the seeds from a distributor will be fresh and properly stored such that they are still viable.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Flowers said:

this is an interesting section i already purchased 2 of these strains, doesnt look like it was good idea

It would be a good idea to journalize your grow attempts here in this forum.  Open a Topic in the category "Grow Journals Indoor" or "Grow Journals Outdoor".

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, Cannabissapean said:

@SmokeyfromOz, unfortunately, Australia is listed as one of the countries to which GHSC cannot directly deliver.  However, it could be that there is a distributor there in Oz from whom you could purchase seeds.  Hopefully, the seeds from a distributor will be fresh and properly stored such that they are still viable.

Thank you Cannabissapean, that is a shame but understandable, i had a package from Attitude seed once intercepted twice by customs. I found a local seed place, that sells many seed brands, and one was Greenhouse, and I was very very happy that i managed to get a 3 pack of Super Lemon Haze (photo period) my brothers and I loved Super Lemon Haze auto so much , we said we have to have a photoperiod of her. Yantra seeds is always low on stock, but its awesome to get breader packs from them. Reminds me, Yantra also had Strain Hunters strains but sadly were all gone, i was lucky to get SUper Lemon haze

• Like 3

11 hours ago, iCeSkunK said:

Hola Jose. 

Ya sabes que estoy listo y he estado así por un tiempo. Me encantaría probar su cepa de espalda plateada si es posible. 

Bendecir

Iceskunk 

Hi bro!!

Yes! it'll be great to see your crop diary. Please send me your full data to jose@greenhouseseeds.nl  , address, forum nick, strains, etc... and a phone for the transit agency :drinks:

• Like 2