Testers old post

whow ,i always seem to miss this kind of opportunities ,well maybe next time .love to do some testing with new strains outdoors over here .already filled up  with my girls for this year with contains your hopefully good and rewarding white lemon's :taunt:

sharp looking black packaging by the way guys !!

• Like 2

On 20/5/2020 at 18:56, jsm said:

pero siempre me parece que pierdo este tipo de oportunidades, bueno, tal vez la próxima vez. Me encantaría hacer algunas pruebas con nuevas cepas al aire libre aquí. Ya estoy lleno de mis chicas para este año con tu limón blanco, bueno y gratificante. :pulla:

Por cierto, un empaque negro de aspecto afilado.

If you are from Europe or UK, send me a mail bro

• Like 1

Big up @Jose.gh and Green House Seeds Ltd and inner luv for the new test beans :good::drinks:

You guys are amazing when I opened the envelope there were 10 SilverBack beans and 5 Cloud Walker beans too, for a moment I though they were a pack of king size skins but once I pulled them out I was gob smacked that it was a pack of 5 Cloud Walker beans.

That threw me through a loop I was in a mind mess, this mash up mi plan, so I had a spliff and went for a stroll in the sunshine to give it a good coat of thinking.

Anyhoo my original plan was to pop a couple of SilverBack beans and run them outside first, then when the Cheese are done run some in the grow tent, what made me just ask for just the SilverBack was that I was worried about the stretch on the Cloud Walker, but it is a really interesting strain and it is so vigorous too.

So logically the best thing to do now is run a couple of the Cloud Walkers outside where the stretch won't be as much of an issue, so I have started to germinate 2 beans I will top them to control their height, I really appreciate and overstand now why @R.G.S only vegged for 10 days to control the height of the plants.

This way I will have a better idea of how to deal with them in my beenie tent.

DSC06795.thumb.JPG.8f4c2be4ec9e649bae815a1a34b50d4c.JPG

I will start a new journal in a couple of days once I have these 2 beans germinated, after the failures with the Kong's Krush I don't want to tempt fate.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I would try that out to compare with mine. Am a cannabis producers and  specializes  in the following :Pain,Depression,Nausea
,joints and back pain,Cancer,Anxiety,Asthma, Epilepsy and many more and i do have medical Marijuana,both male and female seeds ,Cbd oil, vape and cartridges, medical marijuana card for both patients and smokers... 

Here comes my email

loraymond418@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hopefully the staff at GHS will do another test session in 2021 with different strains and you will get a chance to test them.

The Kongs Krush is a good candidate to start with sadly nobody managed to germinate the beans in last years test there was an issue with them.

• Like 2