Testers old post

Hi guys, 

We start this new year 2020 with many new things to test. New strains to which we have dedicated a lot of time, work and love.

If you would like to try any of these varieties, you are in luck, because now is the time.

Select one or two genetics to test and let's get started!

- Kong’s Krush (Banana punch x Big Bang)
- Cloudwalker (Punto rojo x Mendo breath)
- SilverBack (Anonymous new Indica based on Silver Pearl)

How to participate?

We'll only admit a few testers for each genetics.. Each tester can choose a maximum of two strains. You must be available to start as soon as possible.

To participate, you must have at least one completed culture journal in the forum. We will preferably select growers who have already tested for GH before.

Are you ready? Write down in this post, indicating the genetics you want to test. I will contact you, if you meet the requirements.

Prize!

All testers who complete the grow diary, will be given some exclusive seeds from GH.

• Like 12

Hi Jose,

I'm ready to test.

That Cloudwalker looks like an interesting strain to try (Punto Rojo x Mendo Breath). Punto Rojo coming out of Colombia, and Mendo Breath possibly from Mendo County California.

And I'll try Kong's Krush.  I've never tried a banana-flavored cannabis before, and Big Bang is a well-known strain.

So, if you will accept me, I'm all in.

And I will request Cloudwalker and Kong's Krush.

Thank you, Jose.gh.

'sapean

Mr. Green_I grow chronic.jpg

P.S.:

For me, this is perfect timing for another StrainHunters Test.  The numerous plants in my vegg tent will soon be transplanted out to various outdoor locations.

I harvested Chrystal Mama and got a nice batch of seeds to try in the future, so she is out of the way. (That update is already uploaded.)

And I am happy to announce that all four of the plants in the FloweringTent are solidly in pre-flowering, and BOTH the Chrystals there are FEMALE!  Yeahhhhh!  (Update will come soon for that.)  That means that the flowering tent will also be completely available for these new Strains by the time that they will be requiring the flowering tent. 

• Like 9

Some interesting strains there, unfortunately I am going to have to pass on this great opportunity.

I have just started 4 Cheese for my next run indoors so my tent is full now, I could do a couple outdoors, but unfortunately I don't have enough dirt I only have enough for this run that is usable and I am not sure if either of the hydro shops I use are open at the moment under the lock down conditions here in UK land.

Good luck everyone looking forwards to checking out some interesting grow journals :good:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Select one or two genetics to test and let's get started!

- Kong’s Krush (Banana punch x Big Bang)
- Cloudwalker (Punto rojo x Mendo breath)
- SilverBack (Anonymous new Indica based on Silver Pearl)

Jose,

Do you happen to have any info about the "Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis" percentages for the above new strains? 

Or for the parents of the above new strains?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Jose

¿Tiene alguna información sobre los porcentajes de "Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis" para las nuevas cepas anteriores? 

¿O para los padres de las nuevas cepas anteriores?

Hi, 

That's all the information available. These are new strains so they need to be tested for many things.

We can get an idea of their indicative/sative ratios by looking at the parental ones.

For all users:

Please use this post only for test related issues. Thank you.

• Like 4

Hola Jose a ver si esta vez fuese posible yo justo el 15 de Mayo voy a cortar todo lo que tengo en el interior y seria genial poder probar las tres variedades pero si me das a escoger máximo dos me quedo con cloudwalker y kongs krush 

Hi Jose to see if this time it was possible I just on May 15 I am going to cut everything I have inside and it would be great to try all three varieties but if you give me a maximum of two I will stay with cloudwalker and kongs krush

• Like 6

The dirt I ordered arrived yesterday afternoon, so its game on :party:

I can only run 2 plants at a time outside if I am chosen I will only test 1 strain Kong's Krush (Banana Punch X Big Bang) this looks like it will have a 9 week flowering period and should be OK to feed the short flower powder feeding, although I notice the Banana Punch is described as a hybrid.

:pleasantry:

• Like 4

I was just browsing the Green House Seeds store https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/ checking out the strains when I suddenly noticed that 2 of the strains in this test Kong's Krush and Cloudwalker are listed but are not available to buy until Monday 20/04/2020

So you can actually find some useful information about these strains Kong's Krush is a hybrid so I was wrong about the short flowering food and she has a flowering period of 55 to 60 days or 8 to 9 weeks.

https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminised-cannabis-seeds/kongs-krush/

Cloudwalker (love the name) is also a hybrid and she has a flowering period of 63 to 70 days or 9 to 10 weeks.

https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminised-cannabis-seeds/types-of-seeds/feminised-seeds/cloud-walker/

Unfortunately nothing about the third strain yet but should definitely be interesting like the other 2 strains.

Happy testing... :good:

• Like 5

hello, if I can help in testing, I will gladly help, for the moment I'm running out of flowering my lady, she has 3 weeks and 3 days left.  after this time I am able to test one variety, because I use a 150x150x200 tent and I have a 55 litro hydrophonic bucket with alien.  my hobby is to maximize the harvest of one tree at home.  As for seeds, I will not choose, just choose yourself, just ask for two seeds of the same species because I duplicate like NASA :) just in case.  Regards.  ps.  this is my lady from today.it's just a fraction of my peaks. 

20200420_085720.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you so much for the invite, but we need to move first , i don't know if i am able to do any growing this time.

I hope that you will invite me next time, its just to hard to say no, but i have to be honest and say sorry i hope next time !!

Good luck and happy growing for the growers that participate in this very interesting new strains !

Ganja XL

• Like 6

Hi Jose

Would love to test some of these genetics , they sound pretty cool. I would love to try the Kongs Kush and Cloudwalker :-) , if there is need to test the Silverback instead i am super easy.

Keep safe

• Like 4

Sounds great, I'm very interested in this but I would like to know the flowering time of the silverback, I need to choose the shortest flowering time because I'm at LAT 59 so it's a short season and even though I would love to grow a sativa, 90% of all sativas flower for too long

• Like 4

Hey @Guovsahas, there has been some discussion of the three strains among us here in this thread or in other threads.

From what I understand, the Silverback seems to be the strain with the greatest percentage of Indica (least percentage of Sativa), so if you wish to avoid Sativa characteristics, then your choice of the Silverback may be the right selection.

As far as I can determine from the scuttlebutt, it appears that this test will not include any Autos (Ruderalis crosses).

Good Luck and have fun and stay safe.

• Like 3

@greencloud, we are testing these new strains, so we don't know yet exactly what the flowering times are.  Because these are newly developed strains, there could be a number of varying phenotypes expressed within each strain.  This is why journalizing these tests is so important.

(Keep in mind, that it would not be a good idea to request seeds for a test and then not produce a valid journal.) 

We are StrainHunters.  We are Strain Testers.

• Like 2