introducing

Aljohnny

Hey, This is Aljohnny here , just joined and am doing the need  full .

i want to start growing in my country in Africa once the green light is given by the government . i have a huge land to grow on and i will need advice and Technic as to how to maximise my  yield .

will be asking and reading treads . thanks  

• Like 1

Welcome to StrainHunters, Aljohnny.

Good luck with starting your Cannabis farm in Africa.

I'm curious.  I didn't know that any countries in Africa were considering to legalize or regulate Cannabis.

Enjoy the forum.  There is a lot here to absorb.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regarding your first question above (how to maximize yield), we need to have a bit more information about how you intend to grow your Cannabis.  Outside or Inside grow?  Will you be growing in soil, in the ground?  In coco coir?  Or do you intend to build a hydroponics setup?

Hello Aljohnny and welcome to forum ;)

That sounds great. I hope you get the green light very soon. If you are thinking of a large-scale crop, remember to select resistant genetics that are adapted to your local climate.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

On 9-4-2020 at 9:06 PM, Aljohnny said:

Hey, This is Aljohnny here , just joined and am doing the need  full .

i want to start growing in my country in Africa once the green light is given by the government . i have a huge land to grow on and i will need advice and Technic as to how to maximise my  yield .

will be asking and reading treads . thanks  

Hello Al Johnny,

That sounds great but SA isn't yet ready, i am following the development in your laws , became a member of the south african cannabis group as well to keep me posted.

Will send you a message soon, thanks fo joining our forum.

Ganja XL

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 5:36 AM, Cannabissapean said:

Welcome to StrainHunters, Aljohnny.

Good luck with starting your Cannabis farm in Africa.

I'm curious.  I didn't know that any countries in Africa were considering to legalize or regulate Cannabis.

Enjoy the forum.  There is a lot here to absorb.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regarding your first question above (how to maximize yield), we need to have a bit more information about how you intend to grow your Cannabis.  Outside or Inside grow?  Will you be growing in soil, in the ground?  In coco coir?  Or do you intend to build a hydroponics setup?

Hi,

its going to outside growing because land it NOT an issue here in Ghana but the right seedlings and technology is the most important thing we will need.

• Like 1