jsm

white lemon outdoor grow ,the next journey

16 posts in this topic

started a new grow for this season of course with a strainhunters strain ,for this year a choose the white lemon strain ,already knowing the super lemon haze genetics in this cross will do very well .

started germinating 17/3 all tree seeds where well , planted them in soil 3 day's later ,replanted them at the 20th of april into 3.5 ltr pots and we are  nearly there to plant them in there end size medium using 40 ltr pots for this year 

lets go lets go ,all the best to ya all

20200424_171854.jpg

20200418_132445.jpg

20200424_171841.jpg

2 people like this

yesterday the went in to 40ltr pots ,looking just fine and great weather 

20200426_151417.jpg

1 person likes this

I love the outdoor grows,look nice and healthy plants. 

2 people like this

thanks man ,the are getting bigger and wider each day 

20200505_141226.jpg

1 person likes this

I noticed you have super lemon haze, she's a beauty. I finally got into photoperiods, so a learning curb, my first was Blue Fire, she showed sex at week2 so never got very big. I think now with the blackout to bring bloom sooner once the vege is what i want to to be.

1 person likes this

hy there ,the super lemon haze was from an older grow i had before ,these ones are white lemons ( el nino x super lemon haze ) also a strainhunters strain but i choose them because i know the potential of the gene's in them .

the are growing real nice at the moment even we have some colder days and nights and less sun in the daytime for some time now .weather will pick up temperature wise each coming day so the will do just fine .

will post some new pictures of the girls the coming days ,all the best to ya .

and i know that you will be amazed and satisfied with the outcome of your yields when you start taking control of the bloomingstage yourself :taunt:  

1 person likes this

update on the white lemon's ,weather wise we have some strange weather again ,daytime 12 degrees celsius,cloudy with sometimes place for the sun .nighttime -2 degrees celsius (coldest this spring since 1973) and next week day temperatures will peek to 27 degrees celsius  and sunny again ??

however the still do great ,fat stems and big green leaves . because of the cold nights i will keep them as dry as possible for the moment .

20200514_164650.jpg

20200514_164659.jpg

2 people like this

@jsm, judging by the angle of the shadows in your pictures, I suppose that you are somewhere around Lattitude 40 to 45°.  That gives me cause for concern regarding those black-colored pots.  They could absorb a lot of the sun's energy and heat up to cook the roots on the sunny side of the pot.  I would recommend either wrapping them in a light colored material like newspaper or white perforated plastic, or simply propping a board against the pots on the sunny side to prevent the sun's direct rays from getting to the side of the pots.

Friendly tipp.

3 people like this

Nice oudtoor grow here, and what a great strain choice! White Lemon is a real good lemon strain. Full of lemon terps, covered with trichomes and shorter flowering than Super Lemon Haze :good: Do you plant to work on the strucutre of the plant like topping?

@Cannabissapean great advice brother. I see that directly too. Maybe you can paint the pot with white paint or put a white foil on the pot. Remember, the roots dont like to be under 15°c and up 24°c ;-)

1 person likes this

hi there my friends ,both off your comments are right one the money ,but in the back off the picture's you can spot a white garden chair and that's my place in general .

with these coulder nights i dried out the medium as best as possible ,the pots are not in direct contact with the cold floor and for the coming monds the girls control my life and schedule ,on top of them each and every day .

all pots are numbered and marked with an arrow placing some point ,so if it's necessary  to take any action ,i'm in full control and always take little steps in movement ,even watering them can take me a hole day ,inside, outside lots or little .always busy in my brain ,compulsif maybe even .never had any problems in the root system because of heat ,the roots even grow from the drill holes underneath the pots ,the only heart starts when i start pulling them into my shed 2 times a day (12/12) by sliding across the floor ,but the can handle it easily 

greetings from holland my friends ,all the best to ya 

1 person likes this

On 15-5-2020 at 9:09 AM, OG.Naj said:

Nice oudtoor grow here, and what a great strain choice! White Lemon is a real good lemon strain. Full of lemon terps, covered with trichomes and shorter flowering than Super Lemon Haze :good: Do you plant to work on the strucutre of the plant like topping?

@Cannabissapean great advice brother. I see that directly too. Maybe you can paint the pot with white paint or put a white foil on the pot. Remember, the roots dont like to be under 15°c and up 24°c ;-)

nope just let mother nature do here thing ,the only thing i am controlling is the blooming stage and of course the aditieve's .when the are in the blooming stage i will pluk the big leaves out but only if the are getting yellow and don't have any real use anymore or ar blocking a but .

1 person likes this

update on the white lemons ,the are going really strong and growing fast en figuras !! 

20200525_163146.jpg

20200525_163155.jpg

3 people like this

started with the germination of the seeds the 17 of march ,so your about right .

hopefully i can start the blooming stage within maybe even a week ,we have some good and stable weather for the coming week so fingers crossed my friend .

this strain still keeps one growing quid a bit after placing them in a 12/12 our regime according our friends at greenhouse .greetings  

1 person likes this

Looking really nice here!

YTour plant looks good, vigorous and ready to support a good big flowering, nice job! :good:

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Looking really nice here!

YTour plant looks good, vigorous and ready to support a good big flowering, nice job! :good:

thanks my friend ,i always do well with the GH genetics ! 

2 people like this