DSC_1103.thumb.JPG.4e95a3ace88c48f02c568cb338bc81e9.JPG

Hola amig@s acabo de recibir los frijoles  y ya están puestas en su ubicación dispuestas a crecer 💪 😉 👍 

_____

Hello friends, I just received the beans and they are already in their location ready to grow 💪 😉 👍

DSC_1104.thumb.JPG.5a68732d864d5e3ef24f899ef8a2c7b2.JPG

DSC_1105.thumb.JPG.04e7589d170c31d785e45e25c0cbf9a1.JPG

• Like 9

8 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Nice bro, can wait to see your flower, I expect nice thing in the Cloud Walker 👌👍💯

Gracias hermano yo estoy impaciente por ver que sale de la híbridacion de punto rojo

Thanks brother I am eager to see what comes out of the red dot hybridization

https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminised-cannabis-seeds/types-of-seeds/feminised-seeds/cloud-walker/

Y referente a las Kong tiene que ser curioso el sabor de platano y canela

And referring to the Kong, the banana and cinnamon flavor must be curious

https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminised-cannabis-seeds/usa-genetics/kongs-krush/

Good day friends 😉 👍 ☀ 

• Like 5

Aupa crack!

Me alegra saber que han llegado tan rápido las semillas :) También tengo mucha curiosidad por ver que plantas salen de estos test. A nivel personal también las probaré pero dentro de unas pocas semanas, aun estoy floreciendo mi actual cultivo jeje.

Que tengas un buen día! 

Hi mate!

I'm glad to know that the seeds have arrived so quickly. I'm also very curious to see what plants come out of these tests. On a personal level I'll try them too but in a few weeks, I'm still flowering my current crop hehe.

Have a nice day! 

• Like 5

Pronto las veremos fuera amig@s por que se han hidratado rápidamente, espero que no salgan muchos plátanos @OG.Naj, me gustaría ver un cultivo tuyo inlive @Jose.gh pásame enlace si te animas a ello 😉 👍

Soon we will see them outside friends because they have hydrated quickly, I hope that many bananas do not come out @OG.Naj, I would like to see a crop of yours inlive @Jose.gh pass me  link if you dare to do it 😉 👍

• Like 5

DAY 30/4/20

DSC_1119.thumb.JPG.ca2a04dde1a3ce607642b4bc5da002c6.JPG

Buen día amigos ya tengo una CW asomándose a la superficie en forma de herradura

😉 👍 

Good day friends I already have a CW peeking out onto the horseshoe-shaped surface

😉 👍

PSX_20200430_121105.thumb.jpg.962308507d6ac2fad289331a903e7159.jpg

• Like 3

Curioso pero las C.W ya están las 5 asomadas en la superficie del sustrato pero las K.K no🤷‍♂️ ninguna de las 5 quiere mostrarse aún... 

Les dejo una foto de C.W #4 nacida a las seis de la tarde 😉 👍 

_____

Curious but the C.W are already 5 leaning on the surface of the substrate but the K.K no🤷‍♂️ none of the 5 wants to show yet ...

I leave you a photo of C.W # 4 born at six in the afternoon 😉 👍

PSX_20200430_192317.thumb.jpg.4f7fa39d4403ab012428e58addbad253.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Kalumè said:

Stanno per iniziare le danze 🎉 sará un piacere seguirti bro 👍

Gracias @Kalumè me alegra saber que estas bien hermano, por favor toma asiento es agradable tenerte en el seguimiento

Un fuerte abrazo 

_____

Grazie @Kalumè sono felice di sapere che stai bene fratello, per favore siediti, è bello averti nel seguito
 Un grande abbraccio

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Look like the Cloud Walker  have great vigor and energy. Good to know, great comparison brother 👌

Have a nice green friday

Feliz día verde para ti también amigo, 

Pues siguen sin querer aparecer las Kong me están dando a entender que son semillas de cáscara dura quizás necesitan ser mordidas 😂 mañana sino salen tendré que buscar a ver que es lo que esta pasando dentro del sustrato 🤷‍♂️ por que el trato es el mismo y suelo tener acierto del 💯 %

______

Happy green day for you too friend,

As the Kong are still not wanting to appear, they are giving me to understand that they are hard-shelled seeds, perhaps they need to be bitten 😂 tomorrow, if they do not come out, I will have to look to see what is happening inside the substrate 🤷‍♂️ because the treatment is the same  and I usually have 💯 % success

• Like 3

I was late to see the comment by @OG.Naj because I looked inside the pots @gasmeter to think that I have a lot of free time due to confinement and you know how to leave an exodus that I have on the balcony  I am praying that he will be saved 😂 de but from 5 Kong 3 they will not show signs of life they were closed and when trying to help with a pin they just exploded in a pile of white particles there was no defined germ and the other two if  they opened the shell and are looking for their site so the test will surely be with the 5 CW and ✌️ KK if they come out in the end successfully

Llegue tarde para ver el comentario de @OG.Naj por que busque en el interior de las macetas @gasmeter pensar que tengo mucho tiempo libre devido al confinamiento y ya sabéis como deje una éxodus que tengo en el balcón estoy rezando por que se salve 😂 😂 pero de las 5 Kong 3 no van a dar señales de vida estaban cerrada y al intentar ayudar con un alfiler explotaron sin más en un montón de partículas blancas no había un germen definido y las otras dos si que abrieron la cáscara y están buscando su sitio así que la prueba seguramente será con las 5 CW y ✌️ KK si salen al final con éxito 

• Like 4

@R.G.S eso no suena bien que los frijoles explotaron en una pila de partículas blancas cuando trataste de romper las cáscaras con un alfiler.

Los míos aún no muestran signos de vida y tampoco los frijoles que @ShaggyGrower ha comenzado a germinar.

Sin embargo, @greencloud ha tenido una tasa de germinación del 100% con Silver Back y una tasa de germinación del 60% para Cloud Walker y ninguno de los frijoles Krush de Kong ha aparecido todavía.

Esperemos que esos 2 últimos frijoles estén bien y que aparezcan pronto :good:

@R.G.S  That doesn't sound good that the beans exploded into a pile of white particles when you tried to break the shells with a pin.

Mine are not showing signs of life yet and neither are the beans that @ShaggyGrower has started to germinate.

Yet @greencloud has had 100% germination rate with Silver Back and 60% germination rate for Cloud Walker and none of the Kong's Krush beans have popped yet.

Hopefully those last 2 beans will be OK and they will pop soon :good:

• Like 3

Si @gasmeter

Ya e leído que @ShaggyGrower y tu tenéis el mismo problema o parecido quizás es que son delicadas estas semillas de Kong aun no se asoman a la superficie y mañana es su fecha limite sino salen no contaré con su presencia

If @gasmeter

I have already read that @ShaggyGrower and you have the same problem or similar perhaps it is that these Kong seeds are not yet coming to the surface and tomorrow is their deadline but if they leave I will not count on their presence

• Like 3

Hola amigos estoy leyendo que @greencloud dice tener el mayor éxito de germinacion pero no será con el Kong krush estas semillas no germinan correctamente y si puedo dar un consejo a quien no la haya puesto aún es hacer una obertura en la semilla con un cuter cuchilla de afeitar o similar para facilitarles el paso ya que al ser tan grandes no consiguen abrirse solas por ellas mismas, en un rato adjuntare fotos de las dos KK que tengo 

______

Hello friends, I am reading that @greencloud says to have the greatest germination success but it will not be with Kong krush these seeds do not germinate correctly and if I can give advice to someone who has not put it yet, it is to make an overture  in the seed with a razor blade or similar to facilitate their passage since they are so large that they cannot open themselves by themselves, in a while I will attach photos of the two KK that I have

• Like 5

Aquí traigo las fotos que mencione antes sobre las Kong krush yo las doy por perdidas se han cocido lo suficiente como para no querer seguir viviendo las voy a dejar unos días más pero no apostaría un euro por ellas, están disecadas

_______

Here I bring the photos that I mentioned before about the Kong krush, I consider them lost, they have been cooked enough so that I do not want to continue living, I will leave them a few more days but I would not bet a euro on them, are dissected

PSX_20200503_124810.thumb.jpg.8a2a16cea362f44afb54c0417abdff2f.jpg

PSX_20200503_124722.thumb.jpg.7aa0beaed0f1673d73f8edda61493886.jpg

PSX_20200503_124648.thumb.jpg.1fb22da4f4c34b658646d563e671d1b3.jpg

Punto y aparte, por otro lado siguen su vida las Cloud Walker perfectamente 👌 

_________

Point and aside, on the other hand, the Cloud Walkers continue their lives perfectly 👌

PSX_20200503_124624.thumb.jpg.496ad7453358a3342d66797a84791fe0.jpg

PSX_20200503_124558.thumb.jpg.debce0b6ad791f384a57a017e838f9c7.jpg

PSX_20200503_124532.thumb.jpg.7ab0b25fa628e3e11e5b58f104a2d9e9.jpg

PSX_20200503_124502.thumb.jpg.6208b75c6c69eae12c971db66e7ce158.jpg

PSX_20200503_124427.thumb.jpg.df86aa42dcd76fb1eb7af1c6ad54f2ea.jpg

Y foto de grupo

_________

And group photo

PSX_20200503_124357.thumb.jpg.86980fa58d4e28f321acd75e5f32e027.jpg

• Like 6

En siete días más de crecimiento pondré el armario a 12/12 y comenzará la cuenta atrás para ver las Cloud Walker en su punto, lamento el comienzo y final con las Kong krush pero aún agradezco no ser el único que tiene el problema 😉 👍 

________

In seven more days of growth I will put the closet to 12/12 and the countdown will start to see the Cloud Walkers at their point, I regret the start  and finally with the Kong Krush but I still appreciate not being the only one who has the problem 😉 👍

• Like 5

Gracias por la info amigo, estoy tomando nota de todos los problemas con KK para enviar un informe.

Thanks for the info friend, I'm taking note of all the problems with KK to send a report.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Gracias por la info amigo, estoy tomando nota de todos los problemas con KK para enviar un informe.

Thanks for the info friend, I'm taking note of all the problems with KK to send a report.

Gracias a vosotros amig@s, si definitivamente yo ayer ya fue el último día que les di posibilidad a las KK por que salir salieron dos pero a duras penas 

De todos modos las Cloud Walker están todas bien en marcha y salieron rápidamente como tiene que ser en una semilla de la casa verde 😉 👍 

Saludos crack 

Thanks to you friends, if yesterday was definitely the last day that I gave the KK a chance to leave, two came out, but hardly

Anyway the Cloud Walkers are all well underway and came out quickly as it should be in a green house seed 😉 👍

Greetings crack

• Like 4

Nice start this grow journal, R.G.S.

Sorry about the Kong's Krush failures. 

I saw a bit of green there in your pictures, and I really thought that you would be the one to make it work.

But at least it looks like the Cloudwalkers are going strong.

Let's see what Cloudwalker will deliver to our stashes...

Happy Growing!

• Like 3