9 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Nice start this grow journal, R.G.S.

Sorry about the Kong's Krush failures. 

I saw a bit of green there in your pictures, and I really thought that you would be the one to make it work.

But at least it looks like the Cloudwalkers are going strong.

Let's see what Cloudwalker will deliver to our stashes...

Happy Growing!

Thanks friend @Cannabissapean I hope that if you are lucky and activate the seeds successfully I suppose that it is possible to germinate because two seeds managed to open the large doors that contained them but perhaps the fact of being pushing and pushing led to total stress since  after leaving they could not breathe correctly the fabric or membrane covered them and closed the ticoledons it was not possible to keep it running 😥😑

Luckily they gave us two varieties to choose from and the C.W are very good plants we will see 😉 👍

Gracias amigo @Cannabissapean espero que tu si tengas suerte y actives las semillas con éxito supongo que es posible germinar por que dos semillas consiguieron abrir las grandes puertas que las contenian pero quizás el hecho de estar empujando y empujando las llevo a un estrés total ya que después de salir no consiguieron respirar correctamente la tela o membrana les taponaba y cerraba los ticoledones no fue posible aguantarla en marcha 😥😑

Por suerte dieron a escojer dos variedades y las C.W son muy buenas plantas lo veremos 😉 👍 

• Like 2

DÍA 5 DE CRECIMIENTO 

PSX_20200505_221015.thumb.jpg.6b35e8b0d954286b7a0446fbb8cc7af7.jpg

Hoy decido cambiar las plantas de maceta para darle un aceleramiento radicular 

_____

Today I decide to change the pot plants to give it a root acceleration

PSX_20200505_221218.thumb.jpg.89a45912d5203f9aee8e56e06b83d990.jpg

PSX_20200505_221151.thumb.jpg.c84b8844355842bcd69e955c7ce97af1.jpg

Hace poco e escuchado en otro foro un amigo cannabico comentó que es conveniente guardar las microrrizas para los siguientes cultivos así que hago una mezcla de sustrato con raíces de mi anterior cultivo 

_______

Recently I heard in another forum a cannabis friend commented that it is convenient to save the micro curls for the following crops so I make a mixture of substrate with roots of my previous crop

PSX_20200505_221118.thumb.jpg.da527805bc106c6c6af06587cb4f53c0.jpg

PSX_20200505_220938.thumb.jpg.b8f82e89d191d4dd9f752b5b7707f228.jpg

Dejo unas fotos de todas en cada cambio e decidido usar dos macetas airpot y tres sencillas de plástico con distintos acabados de rejilla en la parte inferior

I leave some photos of all in each change and decided to use two airpot pots and three simple plastic pots with different mesh finishes at the bottom

PSX_20200505_220838.thumb.jpg.6789b4215c3044b3e7a28ffd063e73fb.jpg

PSX_20200505_220803.thumb.jpg.eee691d8f8360cb544f98824dbcc390e.jpg

PSX_20200505_220629.thumb.jpg.b0941dec058032ec47ec4cca376aee8e.jpg

PSX_20200505_220542.thumb.jpg.cbf1d360f88f21edebba2d6570ede226.jpg

_20200505_233311.thumb.JPG.47c0231aec28ba842f05b605b6a4b33c.JPG

Nuevas posiciones después de los transplantes

_______

New positions after transplantsPSX_20200505_220409.thumb.jpg.62f4de9f7f51ddcbb65d255b7010c4e8.jpg

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Jenji said:

Pulling up a seat for this grow. Interesting about the roots from the previous crop. Can't wait to watch the Cloud Walker develop!

Thank you @Jenji take a seat please feel free like a cat on the mountain 😉
 It is curious but it has logic since in principle the roots will be absorbed by the new ones and they facilitate the way through the substrate as small tunnels, to see how it works we will see

_______

Gracias @Jenji tome asiento por favor siéntase libre como un felino en la montaña 😉

Es curioso pero tiene lógica ya que en principio las raíces serán absorbidas por las nuevas y facilitan el camino por el sustrato como pequeños túneles, a ver que tal funciona lo veremos

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Flowers said:

appears you been having fun in there plenty going on, gonna keep an eye on Cloud Walker and see how she developes

:smoke:

It is always fun to grow and also share the development of plants

I took a seat @Flowers in 4 more days will go to flowering phase:clapping:

________

Siempre es divertido cultivar y también compartir el desarrollo de las plantas 

Tomé asiento @Flowers en 4 días más pasarán a fase de floración :clapping:

• Like 5

Dos días faltan para pasar las plantas a floración hoy les traigo un video de como se encuentran en este momento 

Two days left to move the plants to bloom today I bring you a video of how they are at the moment

• Like 7

🔝 🔝 Saluti RGS , che bello vedere un po' di verde 👍cloudwalker sembra bello energico ci farà divertire sicuramente. Guardavo i vari diari è sembra che kong krush non vuole proprio sapere, ha una percentuale di germinazione molto bassa,un vero peccato.                                                                                      Speedy Gonzales top🤣👍OG bella idea

• Like 4

3 hours ago, g22 said:

Wats the problem of the kong krush its fifficult too read all the post i hzve too many notifications its the germination?

g22, to make it easier to view ALL your Notifications in the order that they occur, use the "View all Notifications" function.  Here is how:

Before you click on the Notifications Bell, make a mental note of the number of Notifications that are new (example 12).  Then click on the bell.

At this point, do not click on any message. Instead, Click on "View all Notifications" at the bottom of the small window.  This will open the full-sized Notifications window.

Now, remembering how many new Notifications there were, scroll down, counting the messages (example 12), and begin by clicking on that 12th message.

When you are finished viewing (and/or responding) to that Notification, now use your "BACK"-button (← ), and it will return you to the full-sized Notifications List.

Now click on the message just above the one you had previously viewed.

Repeat this procedure again and again until you have viewed all your Notifications.  Just remember to ALWAYS use the "BACK"-button.

If you have more than 20 Notifications, no problem.  Count down to the bottom of the first page, then click on the "2" button and continue counting downward on the second page until you reach the memorized count.  It works.  Try it.  It's fun. 

Using this method, you will not miss a single activity that you are "following".

Of course, the Notifications report to you only the activity of persons that you are "following".  If there are members who are not being notified to you, then you need to "follow" them when you find them again.

I hope this helps you and anyone else who might read this.

Have fun, my friends.

Edit:  This exercise may be difficult to perform while you are high, because it requires you to use your short-term memory.

To make things more challenging, if others are actively posting while you are viewing your Notifications using this method, then each time you return to the Full Notifications List with the "Back"-button, the List will be pushed downwards by the newest notifications, resulting in your recently viewed message being in a lower position on the list.  LOL, you also have to exercise a second memory register in your brain in order to remember "which" message was the last message that you had viewed. 

THIS is the challenge that I mean when I say that this is fun...   LOL

• Like 4

Gracias @Kalumè@Cannabissapean  @OG.Naj @g22 @gasmeter

DSC_1196.thumb.JPG.a60ae1b5406745a00a24c09bb259972f.JPG Hoy tienen que disculparme pero estoy un poco ocupado jugando con mis juguetes les dejo unas imágenes del rosin que estoy trabajando

______

Today you have to excuse me but I am a little busy playing with my toys. I leave you some images of the rosin that I am working on.

DSC_1199.thumb.JPG.5657fe717b13103e1e5ed0491d61f0eb.JPG

Esta noche les diré como fue el asunto pero de momento bien 😜

_____

Tonight I will tell you how the matter was but for the moment well.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

g22, to make it easier to view ALL your Notifications in the order that they occur, use the "View all Notifications" function.  Here is how:

Before you click on the Notifications Bell, make a mental note of the number of Notifications that are new (example 12).  Then click on the bell.

At this point, do not click on any message. Instead, Click on "View all Notifications" at the bottom of the small window.  This will open the full-sized Notifications window.

Now, remembering how many new Notifications there were, scroll down, counting the messages (example 12), and begin by clicking on that 12th message.

When you are finished viewing (and/or responding) to that Notification, now use your "BACK"-button (← ), and it will return you to the full-sized Notifications List.

Now click on the message just above the one you had previously viewed.

Repeat this procedure again and again until you have viewed all your Notifications.  Just remember to ALWAYS use the "BACK"-button.

If you have more than 20 Notifications, no problem.  Count down to the bottom of the first page, then click on the "2" button and continue counting downward on the second page until you reach the memorized count.  It works.  Try it.  It's fun. 

Using this method, you will not miss a single activity that you are "following".

Of course, the Notifications report to you only the activity of persons that you are "following".  If there are members who are not being notified to you, then you need to "follow" them when you find them again.

I hope this helps you and anyone else who might read this.

Have fun, my friends.

Edit:  This exercise may be difficult to perform while you are high, because it requires you to use your short-term memory.

To make things more challenging, if others are actively posting while you are viewing your Notifications using this method, then each time you return to the Full Notifications List with the "Back"-button, the List will be pushed downwards by the newest notifications, resulting in your recently viewed message being in a lower position on the list.  LOL, you also have to exercise a second memory register in your brain in order to remember "which" message was the last message that you had viewed. 

THIS is the challenge that I mean when I say that this is fun...   LOL

Is to compluqued to read all post lol😅

• Like 2