26 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Nice brother, thanks for sharing all these beautiful picture. And we can compare each pheno. What about the smell?

It is a pleasure, friend, regarding the aromas, I still do not notice anything special either and tried to verify thoroughly, tomorrow I will try to guess its fragrance

😉 👍

_________

Es un placer amigo, referente a los aromas aún no noto nada especial tampoco e tratado de verificar a conciencia, mañana tratare de adivinar su fragancia 

😉 👍 

• Like 1

Mi valoración sobre las Cloud Walker es que no son unas plantas rápidas por más que se les quiera hacer correr como un fórmula uno, en la etapa de floración tardan bastante tanto en empezar a marcar flores como en engordar los buds pero es normal es sativa ya se sabe que su fuerte no es el engorde pero suelen ser las más sabrosas y con efectos de risoterapia más abundantes, referente al aroma es bastante exótico y agradable me vienen matices a piña 🍍 con fondos dulces 

My assessment of the Cloud Walker is that they are not fast plants, even if they want to run like a formula one, in the flowering stage they take quite a long time to start marking flowers and fattening the buds, but it is normal is sativa already  it is known that their strength is not fattening but they are usually the tastiest and with the most abundant laugh therapy effects, referring to the aroma it is quite exotic and pleasant I get nuances of pineapple 🍍 with sweet undertones

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

No brother 

Week 7 

Day 52 of flowering 

I need two week more for the finish minimun 

Mmm when i see you buds on the last pictures you share. I think that you are more around week 4 or 5 and they need 70day, 10 week from seeds to finish. So I think they need more 5 weeks than only 2 brother 😉

Your 7 weeks is right in theory. It is from your switch to 12-12 but after only 10 days of grow so the CW have grow until around week 3 of flowering to be ready to flower (showing the first pre flower) end then only beginning this true flowering cycle...

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Mmm when i see you buds on the last pictures you share. I think that you are more around week 4 or 5 and they need 70day, 10 week from seeds to finish. So I think they need more 5 weeks than only 2 brother 😉

Your 7 weeks is right in theory. It is from your switch to 12-12 but after only 10 days of grow so the CW have grow until around week 3 of flowering to be ready to flower (showing the first pre flower) end then only beginning this true flowering cycle...

The same thing happens to me when I see # 5 and # 2 make me believe that they are young and right now they are reaching maturity, but it is a matter of genetics, right?  Because other plants that walk around them have the purpose of finishing much earlier, in that case it is not a problem I will gradually cut the fertilizer as I think they will end and if I am sure that they are missing and maybe more than two weeks but  since they eat fast food they should end soon but for sure I don't know

_________

Me pasa lo mismo cuando veo #5 y #2 me hacen creer que son jóvenes y justo ahora llegan a la madurez pero es cosa de la genética verdad? Por que otras plantas que andan alrededor de ellas tienen el propósito de acabar mucho antes, en tal caso no es problema iré cortando el abono progresivamente así como piense yo que acabarán y si que estoy de acuerdo que le faltan y quizás más de dos semanas pero como comen alimento rápido deberían acabar pronto pero a ciencia cierta no lo se

• Like 1

All photoperiod cannabis plants, strains need 3-5 weeks to be ready to flower, they show that when the first preflower are forming.

Even if directly in 12-12 light cycle. They will not really start to flower before 3 to 5 weeks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

All photoperiod cannabis plants, strains need 3-5 weeks to be ready to flower, they show that when the first preflower are forming.

Even if directly in 12-12 light cycle. They will not really start to flower before 3 to 5 weeks

So I have two phenotypes that take 5 and another three phenotypes that take 4 or 3 weeks

________

Entonces tengo dos fenotipos que tardan 5 y otros tres fenotipos que tardan 4 o 3 semanas

PSX_20200701_103133.thumb.jpg.16088a08991664d8abcb13160a910fff.jpg

PSX_20200701_103053.thumb.jpg.3b4c3af105352a57a6607c78b0c2549f.jpg

PSX_20200701_103009.thumb.jpg.6e11a9e44a32e489250431f85d6d94d5.jpg

• Like 4

If everything goes well in three weeks I will cut the C. W that I show in previous photos and then they will have enough free space # 2 and # 5 to finish and take as long as they want because the small exodus also continues on its way and does not  I have a cut-off date for you and I will let you gradually fill the pica that is said here

________

Si todo va bien en tres semanas cortare las C. W que muestro en fotos anteriores y después tendrán bastante espacio libre #2 y #5 para finalizar y que tarden lo que quieran por que también sigue su camino por otro lado la pequeña éxodus y no le tengo puesta fecha de corte le dejo y que vaya haciendo poco a poco que se llena la pica que se dice aqui

• Like 1

Día 57 🌸 

Las plantas evolucionan bastante bien pero lentamente quizás es por la genética sativa dejo una foto de equipo y dos fotos de mis dos preferidas que lamentablemente no son de la casa G.H / S/H 

_________

Day 57 🌸

Plants evolve quite well but slowly perhaps it is due to sativa genetics I leave a team photo and two photos of my two favorites that unfortunately are not from home G.H / S/H 

PSX_20200706_201705.thumb.jpg.6c60db34f771d7267f5c585072f9ddd5.jpg

G. P

PSX_20200706_201605.thumb.jpg.e3e9e34b76f138e191f4df1c2e82cade.jpg

Am.Le 

PSX_20200706_201636.thumb.jpg.26c16bbbda6db42428c480bd1a15cd62.jpg

Good week friends 

💚 ✌️ 😎 👍 ☀ 

• Like 4

Well Hello.

Getting exciting in here with harvest approaching, have you a harvest date in mind or chopping at a certain stage of ripeness?

Lovely bud labelled Am.Le, please let me know its full name, if you haven't already. I am guessing Grandaddy Purple is the 

frostiest one.

jane.:ok:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mama Jane said:

Well Hello.

Getting exciting in here with harvest approaching, have you a harvest date in mind or chopping at a certain stage of ripeness?

Lovely bud labelled Am.Le, please let me know its full name, if you haven't already. I am guessing Grandaddy Purple is the 

frostiest one.

jane.:ok:

Hi @Mama Jane thanks

If the cut date is already approaching and I look forward to that moment but you have to wait for the flowers to be in their point
 I first notice that they complete the days that the bank dictates 65/75 flower days

From there I check if the calyces are very fat, if so I proceed to cut the plant completely

The plant with the most frost is a green poison and the other is a lemon amnesia

😉 👍

Hola @Mama Jane gracias

Si ya se va aproximando la fecha del corte y ansío ese momento con ganas pero hay que esperar que las flores estén en su punto 

Yo me fijo primero en que completen los días que dicta el banco 65/75 días de flor 

A partir de hay compruebo si los cálices están bien gordos, si es así procedo a cortar la planta al completo 

La planta que tiene más escarcha es una green poison y la otra es una amnesia lemon 

😉 👍 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

These 2 plants looks beautiful, and looks they need around 2 weeks more to be fully ripe ;-)

Hi @OG.Naj thanks
 I think saying to myself that it is time to cut the fertilizer for those two and I will give them only 0.0 ec 👌 water, but the rest I still intend to give them food for a few more days

_______

Hola @OG.Naj gracias 

Yo creo que diciéndome eso es momento de cortarles el abono a esas dos y les daré solo agua 0.0 ec 👌 pero el resto aun pretendo darle alimento algunos días más 

Good day friends 

• Like 1

Tengo una cuenta nueva de instagram y soy yo el que la maneja les dejo una foto de mi perfil para que puedan encontrarme 

______

I have a new instagram account and I'm the one who manages it. I leave you a photo of my profile so you can find me.

Screenshot_20200707-115427.thumb.png.0e9af6cac7a8f08913653a518066a4ff.png

En ella también voy comentando mis cultivos extracciónes.... 

_____

In it I am also commenting on my crops, extraction ...

• Like 2

E decidido sacar una planta fuera por problema de altura se trata de una bubba Slush es incontrolable

_______

And decided to take a plant out because of height problem it is a bubba Slush is uncontrollable

PSX_20200707_125735.thumb.jpg.36ffc086db48356b891db47329bc7489.jpg

Así queda mejor el conjunto del armario 

______

This makes the wardrobe set better

PSX_20200707_125808.thumb.jpg.f4ddac792b9b18dc120f029b68b4c514.jpg

En un rato trato de adjuntar alguna foto de las C.W preferidas

_____

In a while I try to attach some photo of the preferred C.W

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mama Jane said:

Ahora necesito volver a leer este diario, cómo extrañé el Bubba Slush, solo para ver qué más se esconde allí.:tonto:

jane

😂 😂 😂 

@Mama Jane 

thanks friend you made me laugh a lot
 I am going to leave you the list of the plants that are in the closet

________

gracias amiga me hiciste reír bastante

Le voy a dejar el listado de las plantas que están dentro del armario 

5 Cloud Walker 

3 green poison 

2 amnesia lemon 

1 big bang

1 pequeña éxodus cheese 

1 doctor cruce con gorila glue 

1 mandarine 

• Like 1

Hola amig@s les dejo algunas fotos de las plantas 

________

Hello friends, I leave you some photos of the plants

PSX_20200711_211301.thumb.jpg.c89bec2e4d627c937956e98925963dcf.jpg

#2 PSX_20200711_211222.thumb.jpg.a3cc4d1a671e4f0e17cef5b3ae1ccbfb.jpg

PSX_20200711_211142.thumb.jpg.08c7a5d44f090e503166cab53090454c.jpg

#4 PSX_20200711_211101.thumb.jpg.8be0190f197436bb0517b6b04d4b8a9b.jpg

PSX_20200711_211020.thumb.jpg.7ebda334d681d6672bef23ee3d34bc71.jpg

Esta mañana coseche la doctor cruce con gorila y la mandarine por que no me gustaba como estaban marchando,  durante la próxima semana iré cortando plantas pero las Cloud Walker no, serán las últimas en cortarse

This morning I harvested the doctor crossing with the gorilla and the mandarin because I did not like how they were marching, during the next week I will be cutting plants but the Cloud Walkers not, will be the last to cut

• Like 4

2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Your CW looks like true sativa plants, the 4 and 5 looks good? How are the smell brother?

Si verdaderamente son puras sativas a la vista 

#2 y #5 al estar al fondo del armario no alcanzo a olerlas pero las que tengo cerca me recuerda su aroma a una 🍍 piña 

#1 es muy lenta si su evolución sigue así muchos días optaré por hacer como la Bubba Slush y la sacaré al balcón así que ella sabrá si quiere espabilar ahora o más adelante en exterior no mantendré el armario en floración por una sola planta, me entiendes amigo? 

Y referente a la pequeña éxodus cheese que anda dentro como ves si la pongo a crecer con la siguiente tirada de semillas que ponga? 

Saludos 

________

If they really are pure sativas in sight

# 2 and # 5 being at the back of the closet I can't smell them but the ones close to me remind me of their aroma of a pineapple

# 1 it is very slow if its evolution continues like this many days I will choose to do as the Bubba Slush and I will take it to the balcony so she will know if she wants to wake up now or later outdoors I will not keep the wardrobe in bloom for a single plant, you understand me  friend?

And referring to the small exodus cheese that is inside as you see? if I put it to grow with the next spread of seeds that I put?

Regards

• Like 3