@R.G.S

Batguano is organic material so he need biologic life to feed the plant biolife don't like nitrate of chimical fertilizer if the fitilizer is biomineral is not a problem so i don't use  ghfeeding mineral so chek the label make a littel research about the composition of your fertilizer to see if is good or not for the bacterial

You can search about history about chimical fertilizer and nitrate if you want 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

Batguano is organic material so he need biologic life to feed the plant biolife don't like nitrate of chimical fertilizer if the fitilizer is biomineral is not a problem so i don't use  ghfeeding mineral so chek the label make a littel research about the composition of your fertilizer to see if is good or not for the bacterial

You can search about history about chimical fertilizer and nitrate if you want 

Gracias por la respuesta amigo @g22 en tal caso tengo que darle alimentación biologica, suerte que comente el asunto sino 🔥

_______

Thanks for the reply friend @g22 in such a case I have to give him organic food, luckily he comments the matter if not 🔥

@g22 

I just reviewed information on the packaging and it tells me that you do not need any supplement other than adding bat guano until the end of flowering

_________

acabo de revisar información del envase y me dice que no necesita ningún complemento más que añadir bat guano hasta el final de floración 

• Like 3

Good question,

- Mineral feeding is directly assimilate by the roots of the plant, they dont really need alot a life in the soil to be assimilate.

- Bat Guano is a organic product, they need microorganisms, bacteria, fungus to be mineralized and then, they become assimilable to the plant.

Grow bio is a different aproch, you need to make your maximum to optimize the life in the soil. Not really or less important with mineral feeding.

For me is good to have a bio nutrient base and add a little mineral if the plant need something more. But only bio only works 100%!%!%

Use a mineral base and add a little of bio powder is a "no sens" for me. Unless you switch 100% organic for flowering

Another thing is that each brand of nutrients use differents ratio of NPK. Adding fertilizers of different brands without paying attention to the NPK value of each can cause problems.

Each brand use different source for the composants in the product and some of them is not compatible so you risk to cause some problem to.

@g22 sorry brother, double information, I just saw your message. After writing mine

• Like 3

@OG.Naj

@R.G.S

Diferent opinion is always better 😉

For me i think biofeeding is top but totaly organic is better for an other or totaly mineral or soil or hydro or coco or a conspyracy with soil coco and organo mineral  with organic and a touch of hydro😂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, R.G.S said:

@g22 

I just reviewed information on the packaging and it tells me that you do not need any supplement other than adding bat guano until the end of flowering

_________

acabo de revisar información del envase y me dice que no necesita ningún complemento más que añadir bat guano hasta el final de floración 

Its almost just phosphore

Chek the batguano grow chema they ad different batguano liquid and tree ash 

No mercy make a good guano extract too

• Like 2

So my head is even more messed up, thanks to the two friends

I understand that then I can add mineral gh food in small doses or bio at its normal level, correct?  And besides I can continue adding guano until two weeks before cutting, we can also see it as a small controlled experiment 😉 👍

Entonces tengo la cabeza hecha un lio más aún, gracias a los dos amigos 

Entiendo que entonces puedo añadir alimentación gh mineral en pequeñas dosis o bio en su nivel normal, correcto?  Y aparte puedo seguir añadiendo guano hasta las dos semanas antes de cortar, también lo podemos ver como un pequeño experimento controlado 😉 👍 

My thought right now would be not to use more GH fertilizer in this crop and leave them with the guano until the end adding 0.04l each week per plant and not add any extra fertilizer except in the water, add CO2 and calcium pills (bodoo Juice  have micro life activator I think) for the water base and not exceed 0.8 ec

What do you think?

________

Mi pensamiento ahora mismo sería no utilizar en este cultivo más fertilizante G.H Y dejarlas con el guano hasta el final añadiendo 0,04l cada semana por planta y no añadir ningún tipo de fertilizante extra excepto en el agua añadir pastillas de co2 y calcio (bodoo Juice tiene activador de micro vida creo) para la base de agua y no superar 0,8 de ec 

Que les parece? 

@OG.Naj @g22 

I also have to tell you that I am in time to collect all the guano that I throw on the plants and leave the guano for others since I did not mix it with water or water it today and it is still on the substrate 😉 👍

________

también tengo que deciros que estoy a tiempo de recoger todo el guano que tire sobre las plantas y dejar el guano para otras ya que no lo e mezclado con agua ni las regué hoy y todavía sigue sobre el sustrato 😉 👍 

• Like 1

Ragazzi scusate se mi permetto ma secondo me state facendo molta confusione sulla questione "biologico" ecc. , la mineralizzazione non c'entra nulla con "bio", non Riesco proprio capire il vostro filo🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ ?? Qua Per quanto il guano anche se è "bio" versando un'elavata concentrazione di fosforo risulta molto acido e potrebbe essere dannoso per il tuo ph, poi addizionali con alti minerali correva il rischio di alterare il suo composto ... Scusate ma non se ho capito bene o e il traduttore😂🤔

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kalumè said:

Ragazzi scusate se mi permetto ma secondo me state facendo molta confusione sulla questione "biologico" ecc. , la mineralizzazione non c'entra nulla con "bio", non Riesco proprio capire il vostro filo🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ ?? Qua Per quanto il guano anche se è "bio" versando un'elavata concentrazione di fosforo risulta molto acido e potrebbe essere dannoso per il tuo ph, poi addizionali con alti minerali correva il rischio di alterare il suo composto ... Scusate ma non se ho capito bene o e il traduttore😂🤔

Amigo @Kalumè

Si estoy creando un poco de confusión cierto pero es la misma confusión que tengo en mente ya que como saben no se pueden dar productos minerales sobre el sustrato y tampoco es conveniente mezclar el guano con el mineral pero el Bio según me comentan no es dañino eso si ahora ya no se que hacer si seguir con guano sacar el guano jejeje

Siento si te lío amigo a ver si aclaramos algo al final

Sì, sto creando un po 'di confusione, ma è la stessa confusione che ho in mente poiché, come sai, non puoi dare prodotti minerali sul substrato e non è conveniente mescolare il guano con il minerale, ma il Bio, come mi dicono, non è dannoso.  se ora non so cosa fare se continuo con il guano prendi il guano hehehe
 Scusami se ho problemi con te, amico, vediamo se riusciamo a chiarire qualcosa alla fine

• Like 1

Siento si les lío un poco con mi seguimiento pero trato de aprender, en ningún momento quieran adoptar mis formas de cultivar ya que aveces tengo éxito y otras fracaso estrepitosamente, ahora e decidido quitar el guano y seguir con la alimentación mineral estoy como una regadera lo sé amigos 

I am sorry if I mess them up a bit with my follow-up but I try to learn, at no time do they want to adopt my ways of cultivating since sometimes I have success and others fail miserably, now I have decided to remove the guano and continue with the mineral feeding I am like a watering can  be friends

PSX_20200514_101740.thumb.jpg.eac981d0b06fd5cf7545672279975dc8.jpg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Personally I think it is the right choice.

Keep in mind ,if you beginning with a sort of nutrients is better to use them the full cycle.

Exactly, brother, that's why I took it out again since the cultivation began with mineral fertilizer and the change to flora also gave it a hand of nutrients, so it was hard to pull on my footsteps but better to correct the errors in time, outdoors if even  I have not given any nutrients and having the ec as high as you know I am not allowed to contribute but with guano I will have no problem that if guano and nothing else

Exactamente hermano por eso lo volví a sacar ya que empezó el cultivo con fertilizante mineral y al cambio a flora también le di una mano de nutrientes, así que fue duro tirar sobre mis pisadas pero mejor corregir los errores a tiempo, en exterior si que aun no e dado ningún nutriente y al tener la ec tan alta como sabes no se me permite el aporte pero con guano no tendré problema eso si guano y nada mas

• Like 2

Las plantas no parecen estar bloqueadas por el guano que pudiese quedar... es más todo lo contrario voy a ponerle airpot a todas ya que veo que las que lo tienen están espléndidas #1 y #2

The plants do not seem to be blocked by the guano that could be left ... more to the contrary I am going to put an airpot on all of them since I see that the ones that have it are splendid # 1 and # 2

PSX_20200514_135412.thumb.jpg.ff3d6fc9b0737e9a8cfcee7ef57afeb9.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OG.Naj said:

i love the shape of the leaf on the CloudWalker, can wait to see what they make in bloom!

Can you say me after how much grow time you switch them in bloom? 3 weeks?

I also really like the development of the structure of the leaves

I only gave them 10 days of growth, friend, as I grew the three indoor cheese exodus that I had the last time, I hope to have the same result but with more plants apart from the CW, create a good sog in the closet with all

Me está gustando mucho también el desarrollo de la estructura de las hojas

Solo les di 10 días de crecimiento amigo tal y como hice crecer la última vez a las tres éxodus cheese de interior que e tenido, espero tener el mismo resultado pero con más plantas aparte de las CW crear un buen sog en el armario con todas 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Thanks for your answer! Looks really good brother, perfect for a good flowering ;-)

I know that growers around the world try to leave 20 days or three weeks of minimum growth, but seeing my latest results with only ten days of growth and 60 days of flowering was enough to match others that had 21 growth

_______

Se que los cultivadores de todo el mundo procuran dejar 20 días o tres semanas de crecimiento mínimo, pero viendo mis últimos resultados con solo diez días de crecimiento y 60 de floración fue suficiente como para igualar a otras que tenían 21 de crecimiento 

Happy day friend 💚☀️😎

• Like 2