40 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Nice work! Your plants looks healthy and ready to support big beautiful flower! :good:

:pleasantry:

Thank you very much friend for your comment if they have great height and vitality to start loading good buds in a short time, I hope that nothing fails and we can see very beautiful C.W flowers soon by the wardrobe

________

Muchas gracias amigo por tu comentario si que tienen gran altura y vitalidad como para empezar a cargar buenos buds en poco tiempo, espero que no falle nada y podamos ver pronto flores de C.W bien hermosas por el armario 

• Like 1

Thanks friends I am very happy with your comments and likes likes

The plants are super grateful and I think they are perfect to feed, I am in the correct parameters, no more and no less, I have to save the data of this crop for next occasions, other plants are already showing flowers but the CW are still resisting, they have something very large  What to show looks like I leave you photos of those who already show flowers

Gracias amigos me siento muy feliz con sus comentarios y likes 👍 

Las plantas son súper agradecidas y creo que están perfectas de alimentación igual estoy en los parámetros correctos ni más ni menos, tengo que guardarme los datos de este cultivo para próximas ocasiones otras plantas ya están mostrando flores pero las C.W aún se resisten tienen algo muy grande que mostrar parece les dejo fotos de las que ya muestran flores

PSX_20200526_160142.thumb.jpg.d11dc06cd3916aa28c6d104f858f481d.jpg

PSX_20200526_160103.thumb.jpg.5115887e077457034d8c0f356b06119a.jpg

😉 👍 

• Like 5

On 25.5.2020 at 0:05 PM, R.G.S said:

Hola amig@s ya recibí mi brújula para poder ver cuando cambien los polos de sitio, si es que sucede.... 

_______

Hello friends, I already received my compass to be able to see when the poles change places, if it happens ...

Haha, @R.G.S.  If the Earth's poles switch their positions, you won't need a compass to realize that.  There will be plenty of other chaos as evidence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Haha, @R.G.S.  If the Earth's poles switch their positions, you won't need a compass to realize that.  There will be plenty of other chaos as evidence.

😜🤣😂 Lo sé, pero querré verlo con mis propios ojos en mi brújula de strain hunters ✌️ 😉 también trae otras cosas aparte de la brújula un microscopio de mano con luz un telescopio 🔦 ... Pero es más bien que el pack lo quiero tener de recuerdo y como no lo comprase ya, no me fiaba de que se agoten, como las botellas de agua que aún espero tener una oportunidad y compraré cuatro por lo menos... 

______

😜🤣😂 I know, but I will want to see it with my own eyes in my strain hunter compass ✌️ 😉 it also brings other things besides the compass a handheld microscope with light a telescope 🔦 ... But it is rather that the pack I want to have it  As a souvenir and as I did not buy it anymore, I did not trust them to run out, like water bottles that I still hope to have a chance and I will buy at least four ..... 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

You won the fight 💯, beautiful canopy management :good:

Thanks friend, I'm sure I have to fight a little more ... 🤜 🥊 but the first round is mine and they grow little more after the third week of flowering I hope so ... I put help LED lighting for a time that will accelerate flowering more 💨💥💚

Good day brother ☀ 😎 

Gracias amigo seguro que tengo que pelear un poco mas.... 🤜 🥊 pero el primer round es mio y ya poco más crecen después de la tercera semana de floración eso espero... Le pongo ayuda iluminación LED un tiempo que acelere más la floración 💨💥💚

Buen día hermano ☀ 😎 

• Like 2

Damn, they look pretty healthy crack. And those leaves are really big, this could be a giant outdoor genetics! It'll be great to see how they keep fighting with them haha!!

Cheers! 

Joder, tienen un aspecto muy saludable crack. Y esas hojas son realmente grandes, esta puede ser una genética gigante en cultivos de exterior!! Será genial ver como siguen peleando con ellas jaja

Saludos! 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Damn, they look pretty healthy crack. And those leaves are really big, this could be a giant outdoor genetics! It'll be great to see how they keep fighting with them haha!!

Cheers! 

Joder, tienen un aspecto muy saludable crack. Y esas hojas son realmente grandes, esta puede ser una genética gigante en cultivos de exterior!! Será genial ver como siguen peleando con ellas jaja

Saludos! 

Gracias amigo @Jose.gh

If they are behaving healthily well and the height is something to take into account luckily, I did not give them much growth or they would have to suffer much more in bloom than what I am suffering now, outdoors they can be trees with a very good bearing already  I imagine it but this year I have already decided for outdoors everything 🧀 exodus cheese among others

Today without more I made a second round with the C. W

_______

Si que se están portando saludablemente bien y la altura es algo a tener muy en cuenta suerte que no les di mucho crecimiento o tendría que sufrir en floración bastante más de lo que estoy sufriendo ahora, en exterior pueden ser un árboles con muy buen porte ya me lo imagino pero este año ya e decidido para exteriores todo 🧀 éxodus cheese entre otras 

Hoy sin más hice un segundo round con las C. W 

DSC_1512.thumb.JPG.6a4e99c286cf80908981e8ea0cc57621.JPG

El que pone los nombres a las variedades es un auténtico crack mis felicitaciones para el ✌️ 😉 👍 

________

The one who names the varieties is a real crack, my congratulations to ✌️ 😉 👍

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

DING DING ronda dos!

DING DING round two!

😜🤣😂

Thanks friend @gasmeter

I just gave you another little push down I think you have noticed friend, because I already tell you that I do not want you to take my cultivation parameters as a reference or if you know that sometimes one fails too, they are not just successes to see how  The girls wake up tomorrow because apart from giving a push, cut all the branches down and added substrate on top

An old friend told me that with how fast I grow plants I don't need a lot of growth time or it can happen to me as in the last cultivation of @g22 

That's why I give it ten days but I don't want you to have problems if you use that friend method, maybe it's better to try one before but to notice a difference

Les acabo de dar otro pequeño empujón hacia abajo creo que lo has notado amigo, pues ya te digo que no quiero que toméis mis parámetros de cultivo como referencia o si pero que sepáis que aveces uno fracasa también, no son solo éxitos a ver como se despiertan mañana las chicas por que aparte de dar algún empujón recorte todas las ramas bajera y añadí sustrato por encima 

Un viejo amigo me decía que con lo rápido que hago crecer las plantas no necesito mucho tiempo de crecimiento o me puede pasar como en el último cultivo de @g22

Por eso que le doy diez días pero no quiero que tengas problemas si usas ese método amigo quizás es mejor provar antes con una pero para notar diferencia 

• Like 2

No te preocupes hermano, es genial ver cómo otras personas lidian con esta cepa en su propio entorno de cultivo. Creo que estoy pensando y preocupándome por el estiramiento debajo del LED, los nodos se mantienen cerca de las cepas que he cultivado hasta ahora, además de Green House usará una lámpara HPS de 600 vatios o 1000 vatios, no un LED equivalente de 250 vatios, por lo que el crecimiento será mucho más vigoroso en verduras y flores.

No worries bro it is great watching how other people deal with this strain in their own grow environment I think I am over thinking and worrying about the stretch under the LED the nodes stay close together with the strains I have grown so far, plus Green House will be using 600 watt or 1000 watt HPS lamp not a 250 watt equivalent LED so the growth will be much more vigorous in veg and flower.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

No te preocupes hermano, es genial ver cómo otras personas lidian con esta cepa en su propio entorno de cultivo. Creo que estoy pensando y preocupándome por el estiramiento debajo del LED, los nodos se mantienen cerca de las cepas que he cultivado hasta ahora, además de Green House usará una lámpara HPS de 600 vatios o 1000 vatios, no un LED equivalente de 250 vatios, por lo que el crecimiento será mucho más vigoroso en verduras y flores.

No worries bro it is great watching how other people deal with this strain in their own grow environment I think I am over thinking and worrying about the stretch under the LED the nodes stay close together with the strains I have grown so far, plus Green House will be using 600 watt or 1000 watt HPS lamp not a 250 watt equivalent LED so the growth will be much more vigorous in veg and flower.

Sorry if it took me a while to answer I was having dinner ...

I also think that ten days of growth is going well with large breeds like this that manage to fully stretch with little effort in a few days and that from the end of the third week of flowering they should not continue to stretch much mucho I think and focus fully on the  flowers

Disculpa si e tardado un poco en responderte estaba cenando... 

También pienso que va bien lo de diez días de crecimiento con grandes razas como esta que consiguen estirarse completamente sin apenas esfuerzos en pocos días y que a partir del final de la tercera semana de floración no deberían seguir estirándose mucho 🤞 creo y centrarse plenamente en las flores

On the other hand it is also what you say about lighting @gasmeter I use cmh 315w and only in bloom I use LED support ligth 215 W total 530 W lighting
 The cmh works perfectly for me to grow I have not had any better lighting and I use hps too but I prefer cmh

Por otro lado también es lo que dices sobre la iluminación @gasmeter yo uso cmh 315w  y solo en floración utilizo apoyo de LED ligth 215 W total 530 W  de iluminación

El cmh me funciona perfectamente para crecer no e tenido ninguna iluminación mejor y utilize hps también pero prefiero cmh

• Like 2

PSX_20200529_094622.thumb.jpg.e6ccf5a9225012d32a3b0c8ab31d3ee4.jpg

El crecimiento de las plantas en el interior es espectacular por ello decido sacar una planta al balcón obviamente por tema de espacio pero no sufrais por que no es una CW

😉 👍 

Es una big bang

The growth of the plants in the interior is spectacular so I decide to take a plant to the balcony obviously for space reasons but do not suffer because it is not a CW

😉 👍

It's a big bang

• Like 2

Bueno ya es suficiente de golpear a las chicas así que si siguen estirándose pegaré el foco al máximo en la parte superior 

_______

Well, it's enough to hit the girls, so if they keep stretching I will stick the focus to the top

PSX_20200529_102906.thumb.jpg.a979483d100fde5ce171efe21b171865.jpg

PSX_20200529_102826.thumb.jpg.e12bd7d5a22e9361eb60c2c545fb2124.jpg

Por otro lado ahora les muestro las partes bajas y mi pequeña éxodus cheese 

_________

On the other hand now I show you the lower parts and my little exodus cheese

PSX_20200529_102649.thumb.jpg.87105213be9a8e960daaae954cbccbe6.jpg

PSX_20200529_102741.thumb.jpg.6da8670c766db73fe7c46a49bf42a3c2.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

how much time in bloom brother , 3 weeks?

Are the Cloud Walker already blooming?

3rd week day 19 of flowering

Yes friend I see the beginning of the flowers

_______

3a semana día 19 de floración 

Si amigo ya veo el principio de las flores 

PSX_20200529_104840.thumb.jpg.6a77c3ddbbac9436068d8d0889c267f4.jpg

PSX_20200529_104736.thumb.jpg.d761c1f762281716af070fde528ab557.jpg

PSX_20200529_104651.thumb.jpg.ffd84b05220db498168d67a0a573ba64.jpg

• Like 4