2 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Gracias amigo con tanta variedad tengo que pelear 🥊 bastante con el grupo en un rato paso a verlas 

_________

Thanks friend with so much variety I have to fight 🥊 enough with the group in a while I go to see them

Pará la próxima mejor hago monocultivo 

________

For the next best I do monoculture

Multiple strain crop is always a little more work. Different strain, different grow, diff needs.

Do you have already a strain in hour head for your next run?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R.G.S said:

@OG.Naj tengo mucha curiosidad por saber como van tus C. W, todo marcha bien? Y alguien sabe como anda @Cannabissapean?

_______

@OG.Naj I am very curious to know how your C. W are, is everything going well?  And someone knows how it goes @Cannabissapean?

Regards friends and good week 

💚🔥☀️😎👍

No news from @Cannabissapean.... hope all is good....

All is good for the CW. They are in 12-12 for around 3 weeks now and they have 10-15cm height, they are still on the grow cycle and dont show now the first pistils (pre flower).

I expect to see the pre flower next week. If so, they will be the real week 1 of flower.

I plan to share some pictures week one of flower 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OG.Naj said:

Multiple strain crop is always a little more work. Different strain, different grow, diff needs.

Do you have already a strain in hour head for your next run?

Yes, in my next crop I will put more growth time but not much more around 15 days of growth and go flowering, and only two varieties of exodus cheese and Skunk green poison

_____

Si en mi próximo cultivo pondré más tiempo de crecimiento pero no mucho más  alrededor de 15 días de crecimiento y a florecer, y sólo dos variedades éxodus cheese y Skunk green poison 

1 hour ago, OG.Naj said:

No news from @Cannabissapean.... hope all is good....

All is good for the CW. They are in 12-12 for around 3 weeks now and they have 10-15cm height, they are still on the grow cycle and dont show now the first pistils (pre flower).

I expect to see the pre flower next week. If so, they will be the real week 1 of flower.

I plan to share some pictures week one of flower 😉

I hope everything is fine with the friend @Cannabissapean 💪

I can wait a while longer to see those pre-blooms for sure you will soon bring news of your C. W

Take care hug friend 

Espero que todo este bien con el amigo @Cannabissapean 💪

Puedo esperar un tiempo más para ver esas preflores seguro que pronto traes noticias de tus C. W

Cuídate amigo abrazo 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mama Jane said:

Question if i may, have you done any mid flower flushes and if so how do you manage it with those giants?

Loving the group shot.

jane.

Thanks ✌️😉👍

Of course @Mama Jane feel free to ask what you want the only problem that may exist between us is the language but I always try to translate so as not to cause technical problems perhaps the auto translation is not enough to understand us but I will try to explain myself correctly
 I do not understand what you mean by blush in the middle of flowering, perhaps it means if I made cuttings?  I never do cuttings

If it is another question, ask what I answer without problems

Regards

______

Gracias ✌️😉👍

Por supuesto @Mama Jane siéntase libre de preguntar lo que quiera el único problema que puede existir entre nosotros es el idioma pero trato de traducir siempre para no causar problemas técnicos quizás la auto traducción no es suficiente para entendernos pero trataré de explicarme correctamente

No entiendo bien a que se refiere con rubor en mitad de floración, quizás quiere decir si hice esquejes? No hago esquejes nunca 

Si es otra cuestión pregunte que le respondo sin problemas 

Saludos 

• Like 1

It is more @MamaJane the cuttings do not interest me because I think that a seed is more powerful in terms of growth time flowering load of buds ....
 The giant plants these do not have any type of height control, for example apical or main lining, I just try to pass them to each other and that they do not climb any higher, but try too hard, the main trunk does not break but if it breaks there are two of another race  they broke nothing happens I put a tape on it and the plant heals and recovers in a short time after I remove the tape and it can continue perfectly but the Cloud Walker do not have any break left to handle well so far, touched wood

_________

Es más @Mama Jane los esquejes no me interesan por que pienso que una semilla es más poderosa en cuanto a tiempo de crecimiento floración carga de buds....

Las plantas gigantes estas no tienen ningún tipo de control de altura ejemplo apical o main lining simplemente trato de pasarlas entre sí y que no suban más hacia arriba sino se esfuerza mucho el tronco principal no se rompe pero si se rompe que hay dos de otra raza que se rompieron no pasa nada le pongo una cinta y la planta cicatriza y se recupera en poco tiempo después quito la cinta y puede seguir perfectamente pero las Cloud Walker no tienen ninguna rotura se dejaron manejar bien hasta el momento, tocar madera

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S sobre lo que @Mama Jane estaba preguntando era enjuagar sus plantas durante el período de floración

tenías razón sobre la traducción cosas confusas ja ja :good:

@R.G.S what @Mama Jane was asking about was do you flush your plants during the flowering period

you were right about the translation confusing things ha ha :good:

Thanks for the help in the translation friend @gasmeter it is difficult to understand each other well in different languages but with the help of people like you it is easier 😉 👍
 So to that question the answer is depends on how you see the food feel in the way that its arched leaves or burnt tips show but I do not see that it has an excess problem and so far I have not given water alone to wash the plants between  take and take food

Now I think that the question about the end of flowering may be focused and then if I do root washing the last ten days and already today I am shortening the intensity of food I explain I started at 1.8 🌸 and today I give it 1.4 of econductivity

_____

Gracias por la ayuda en la traducción amigo @gasmeter es difícil entenderse bien en distintos idiomas pero con ayuda de gente como usted es más fácil 😉 👍

Entonces a esa pregunta la respuesta es depende de como vea que les sienta la comida en la forma que muestren sus hojas de arqueadas o puntas quemadas pero no veo que tenga problema de exceso y hasta el momento no e dado agua sola para lavar las plantas entre toma y toma de comida

Ahora pienso que puede estar enfocada la pregunta sobre el final de floración y entonces si que hago lavado de raíces los diez últimos días y ya hoy por hoy voy acortando la intensidad de comida me explico empece en 1.8 🌸 y hoy le doy 1.4 de econductividad 

• Like 2

@R.G.S Bienvenido hermano :good:

Al crecer con tierra utilizo una cantidad de alimento menor a la recomendada por los fabricantes, y alterno la alimentación y el riego para evitar la acumulación de nutrientes en el suelo, con solo cultivar las plantas durante 30 días. cultivar alimento, simplemente porque la suciedad contiene nutrientes, incluso la suciedad que se ha usado varias veces y las plantas son pequeñas y no lo suficientemente grandes como para consumir mucha comida.

Si le doy a una planta joven un alimento que será débil, pienso que tratar de alimentar a un bebé con alimentos sólidos que necesitan alimentos blandos que sean capaces de digerir, es por eso que mi alimento de crecimiento dura más que el alimento de floración , la planta está en flor más tiempo que en la vegetación en crecimiento.

Entonces, alternando el riego y la alimentación en general, no necesito enjuagar las raíces solo si me sobrealimento, lo que pasa es que no quieres perder los buenos insectos en la tierra al eliminarlos, ayudan a la planta a consumir los nutrientes en la suciedad y que alimentas.

En los videos de cultivo en la tienda web de Green House, descargan el medio, que en su caso es fibra de vidrio, por lo que tienen que dar algo de alimento cada vez que riegan, no hay nada en el medio, al igual que con el coco, por lo que parecen enjuagarse en ciertos puntos durante el crecimiento para asegurarse de que no permitan que se acumulen nutrientes en el medio de cultivo.

@R.G.S your welcome bro :good:

Growing with dirt I use a lower amount of feed than the manufacturers recommend, and I alternate the feeding and watering in order to avoid nutrient build up in the soil, with only growing the plants for 30 days I find I feed them more root stimulant than grow feed, simply because the dirt contains nutrients, even dirt that's been used a few times and the plants are only small and are not big enough to consume much food.

If and when I do give a young plant a feed it will be weak, I think of it like trying to feed a baby solid food they need soft food they are capable of digesting, this is why my grow feed lasts longer than the bloom feed, the plant is in flower longer than it is in vegetation growing.

So by alternating watering and feeding in the main I do not need to flush the roots only if I over feed, the thing is you do not want to lose the good bugs in the dirt by flushing them out they help the plant consume the nutrients in the dirt and that you feed.

In the grow videos on the Green House web store they flush the medium which in their case is fibre glass so they have to give some feed every time they water there is nothing in the medium, just like with coco, so they seem to do flushes at certain points during the grow to make sure they do not allow nutrients to build up in the grow medium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S Bienvenido hermano :good:

Al crecer con tierra utilizo una cantidad de alimento menor a la recomendada por los fabricantes, y alterno la alimentación y el riego para evitar la acumulación de nutrientes en el suelo, con solo cultivar las plantas durante 30 días. cultivar alimento, simplemente porque la suciedad contiene nutrientes, incluso la suciedad que se ha usado varias veces y las plantas son pequeñas y no lo suficientemente grandes como para consumir mucha comida.

Si le doy a una planta joven un alimento que será débil, pienso que tratar de alimentar a un bebé con alimentos sólidos que necesitan alimentos blandos que sean capaces de digerir, es por eso que mi alimento de crecimiento dura más que el alimento de floración , la planta está en flor más tiempo que en la vegetación en crecimiento.

Entonces, alternando el riego y la alimentación en general, no necesito enjuagar las raíces solo si me sobrealimento, lo que pasa es que no quieres perder los buenos insectos en la tierra al eliminarlos, ayudan a la planta a consumir los nutrientes en la suciedad y que alimentas.

En los videos de cultivo en la tienda web de Green House, descargan el medio, que en su caso es fibra de vidrio, por lo que tienen que dar algo de alimento cada vez que riegan, no hay nada en el medio, al igual que con el coco, por lo que parecen enjuagarse en ciertos puntos durante el crecimiento para asegurarse de que no permitan que se acumulen nutrientes en el medio de cultivo.

@R.G.S your welcome bro :good:

Growing with dirt I use a lower amount of feed than the manufacturers recommend, and I alternate the feeding and watering in order to avoid nutrient build up in the soil, with only growing the plants for 30 days I find I feed them more root stimulant than grow feed, simply because the dirt contains nutrients, even dirt that's been used a few times and the plants are only small and are not big enough to consume much food.

If and when I do give a young plant a feed it will be weak, I think of it like trying to feed a baby solid food they need soft food they are capable of digesting, this is why my grow feed lasts longer than the bloom feed, the plant is in flower longer than it is in vegetation growing.

So by alternating watering and feeding in the main I do not need to flush the roots only if I over feed, the thing is you do not want to lose the good bugs in the dirt by flushing them out they help the plant consume the nutrients in the dirt and that you feed.

In the grow videos on the Green House web store they flush the medium which in their case is fibre glass so they have to give some feed every time they water there is nothing in the medium, just like with coco, so they seem to do flushes at certain points during the grow to make sure they do not allow nutrients to build up in the grow medium.

When flooding, I should see the salts you mention on the closet floor but this is not the case, the floor of the plants looks clean and I do not see excesses in the leaves, I hope they continue like this ... If at any given time I see  that the plants ask me for less food I only add water in that case in the next irrigation, but as I say the food is quite adjusted perhaps a little above normal but very little

_______

Al regar por inundación debería ver las sales que me mencionas en el suelo del armario pero no es el caso, se ve limpio el suelo de las plantas y no veo excesos en las hojas espero que sigan así... Si en un momento dado veo que las plantas me piden menos alimentos añado solamente agua en ese caso en el siguiente riego, pero como digo se ve bastante ajustado el alimento quizás un poco por encima de lo normal pero muy poco

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OG.Naj said:

Ouhhh, the one on the first picture! As you say, look like the best 💯💯

Great job brother

Thanks friend, she is a full-fledged champion

On the other hand I have a plant that is the worst of all at the moment and it hurts that it is the one that at first gave for number one it is the daughter of doctor # 1 outside crossed with pollen from gorilla glue s4 this flabby plant is  soft has no load .... I do not know where to take it or whether to give poison to see if it gets fat, I suppose it is a problem of genetics on the part of the father

Gracias amigo es una campeona en toda regla

Por otro lado tengo una planta que es la peor de todas en este momento y lastima que sea la que en primer momento daba por la número uno se trata de la hija de doctor #1 exterior cruzada con polen de gorila glue s4 esta planta fofea es blanda no tiene carga.... no se por donde cogerla o si darle veneno a ver si engorda bien, supongo que es problema de genética por parte del padre 

PSX_20200628_154307.thumb.jpg.8631f0c425c46bbf754414e4ba1b7d69.jpg

But I will have to accept it as I am going to do le️🤷‍♂️

_______

Pero tendré que aceptarla tal y como es que le voy hacer 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

Nice video brother @R.G.S, it is possible to have a picture of the top bud of each pheno of the cloud walker with the number of the pheno?

It is for seing the difference of the bud formation between each pheno.

Thank you bro!

• Like 2

Si por supuesto que puedo amigo esta noche o mañana trato de adjuntar dichas imágenes y te doy un toque para que las veas 

________

Yes of course I can friend tonight or tomorrow I try to attach these images and I give you a touch to see them

😉👍

The only problem is to differentiate # 1 # 2 # 3 # 4 # 5 since some labels have been hidden inside the pot but the CW are perfectly different from the rest now I leave you a group photo I hope they can finish in 20 more days  As minimum

El único problema es diferenciar #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 ya que algunas etiquetas se han ido escondiendo dentro de la maceta pero las C.W son perfectamente diferenciables del resto ahora te dejo una foto de grupo espero que puedan acabar en 20 días más como mínimo 

15935107652342604940046274111564.thumb.jpg.d9ad6858e455c420c89693d777f810c4.jpg

• Like 4

@OG.Naj & friends 

Al final no fue tan difícil como imaginaba ya que puse solo #1 #2 en airpot y las otras tres tenían maceta distinta así que repase las fotos y ya pude descifrar quien es quien así que aquí van las fotos 

______

In the end it was not as difficult as I imagined since I put only # 1 # 2 in the airpot and the other three had a different pot so I reviewed the photos and I could already decipher who is who thus the photos go here

PSX_20200630_185545.thumb.jpg.cb9359a0e106b20a791614aeb51b46a7.jpg

PSX_20200630_185623.thumb.jpg.9f67a8700401363285c6b83b66ee143a.jpg

#3PSX_20200630_190244.thumb.jpg.4e14909d2252676bdac99901b8dc3d20.jpg

PSX_20200630_190321.thumb.jpg.ae5a4167b4422975617dbea64e7e45c9.jpg

PSX_20200630_190533.thumb.jpg.fda05dc5f352d450c7a3b9e6b3cd90bd.jpg

PSX_20200630_185426.thumb.jpg.a7f0110a33f46485b4a4f9f0b3ee2f0e.jpg

Foto de grupo

PSX_20200630_190625.thumb.jpg.70651ccf11f12df11480317daf2debc3.jpg

• Like 2