silver back / cloud walker test / kong[ krush

Long stems.  But that's still OK.  Take good care of them, and at the next up-potting, you can bury them right up to the baby leaves and they will develop new roots along those long stems.

If you provide a slight breeze/air movement in the grow area, that can help them to strengthen their stems.

• Like 1

@Jose.gh sorry but dont the led party has finshed only last about couple of weaks here led boards like the ones in the picture are first genertion ive had em ten years and not realy any gd for anything els apart from the weak or two befor shifting under the hps 

• Like 1

They look very healthy, but maybe with the stem slightly elongated, maybe the focus is a little off?

I also use leds and the last thing I tried is Quantum Board, they are wonderful, very powerful and low consumption.

Cheers! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys sorry it been a lil while but as ive just got bk to work ive had a couple of weaks away and had very lil time so it just a quick update and as we no not everything can go perfectly  but a couple have been a lil over fed but nothing i carnt fix and current under a 250 watt hps in a 120x120 and will be moving up to my 240 x120 with two 600watts and 4 airo potts in coco and 26ltr trugs with coco

20200628_163837.jpg

20200628_163209.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys sorry i havent posted in a lil bit but had a few exstra comments but currently not long been changed into there last pot change and the silver bk are in twenty six letter truggs and clould walker are in 10ltr potts current feading on canna coco a and b at 10ml per ten lter drinking 20lts every two days 

20200709_211045.jpg

20200709_211104.jpg

20200709_211116.jpg

20200709_211120.jpg

• Like 3